Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

dunn sux wrote:
Glad to see dunn lost his seat like he lost his balls this last week lmao. Glad the people of marked tree took notice of who and what he really is. Next step is to the school board meetings and watch him lose his spot as dean of students and whatever else he does there besides embarrass himself on the football field.
You make mean and evil comments! Coach Dunn is a kind hearted person! It's not too late ... God can still forgive you!
Emancipated

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Band Member wrote:
YEah, he did cuss us. he got IN my face, okay?
And maybe te brain dead coach sghould appologize?
And mr. walker ain't ever paid, he has to spend his OWN money on the band!
You tell a lot of lies! Check your heart and soul for the answers! God loves you, not the sin!
Emancipated

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

Judged:

scoolmate and teamate wrote:
look the man don`t even need to be coaching anyway. sure he slipped thru college an got degree. but you have to have a little first hand experience to even be a coach. and he had slim and nothing in school on football team.hell he was waterboy/manager. my sophomore yr he mite have got on kick return team few times.
You tell lies ... Please ask God to forgive you ... or you will go to Hell!
hum

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

watever wrote:
i disagree....first of all...the "outburst" at halftime was not his fault...the refs made him get the band off the field or MT was about to get penalized...I was on the field i heard and seen the refs do that...so y dont u get your story straight before you start running your mouth...Secondly...the boys tried hard this year and so did the "Coach" but u r entitled to your opinion.....u know u could tell "Coach" this in person instead of hiding behind a computer screen...
i believe that 10 yards aint gonna hurt dem i should know i was on da field imean coach dunn aint got no business duin dat so if you think it was ok then you go tell da school board that!
Can we get a witness

Cardwell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Pleaseeeeee wrote:
Don't get me wrong....I really don't even like Dunn...but I was standing on the sidelines and HE NEVER CUSSED the drum major or band members! MAYBE our OVERPAID band director could have earned his money and organized the 20 minute halftime show properly with the other performers! BTW - BOTH teams, squads, bands and the little performers ALL did a great job Friday nite. The rules SUCK!
If anyone needs to get their facts straight it is you. I was at the school board meeting ...were you? obviously not. You may have not heard him curse, but a parent who has nothing to do with the band or football did. There are several others that have come forward to say the same.
I have met the parents that heard him curse at the band and the drum major. The school board has tied the hands of the parents making it where they cannot even have voice in the meetings about what happened. The drum major has taken all of the anger and hostility from the students and "parents" about this. She and her family have gotten threats and been harassed so everyone supporting the coach should feel proud. They have made a 16 yr old CHILD feel threatened even to go to school. How would you like to be cursed and made to look bad in front of the whole football stadium?
Mr Walker is not paid an excessive amount of money...did you know he pays for the kids to go to all-region out of his own pocket? Has your coach paid for things for his players because the school will not? Mr Walker is not to blame for the completely inappropriate actions of an ""adult.
But you can probably sleep easy tonight...they will sweep it all under the rug like always. We all know how they handle the misbehavior of their coaches.
boot

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Can we get a witness wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone needs to get their facts straight it is you. I was at the school board meeting ...were you? obviously not. You may have not heard him curse, but a parent who has nothing to do with the band or football did. There are several others that have come forward to say the same.
I have met the parents that heard him curse at the band and the drum major. The school board has tied the hands of the parents making it where they cannot even have voice in the meetings about what happened. The drum major has taken all of the anger and hostility from the students and "parents" about this. She and her family have gotten threats and been harassed so everyone supporting the coach should feel proud. They have made a 16 yr old CHILD feel threatened even to go to school. How would you like to be cursed and made to look bad in front of the whole football stadium?
Mr Walker is not paid an excessive amount of money...did you know he pays for the kids to go to all-region out of his own pocket? Has your coach paid for things for his players because the school will not? Mr Walker is not to blame for the completely inappropriate actions of an ""adult.
But you can probably sleep easy tonight...they will sweep it all under the rug like always. We all know how they handle the misbehavior of their coaches.
They should boot his ass and make him find a school that will hire him. If it were my child he cursed I would beat his ass myself!!!
Arnold Johnson

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Band Member wrote:
Look here "concerned" we go to ALL the games unless they're like 8 hours away, okay?
Get your facts straight?!
Where the hell in Arkansas are you going to have to drive for 8 hours to get to? Are you the same dumbass in the thread on the Lepanto forum thats making himself look like an ignoramus?
dunn sux

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Emancipated wrote:
<quoted text>
You make mean and evil comments! Coach Dunn is a kind hearted person! It's not too late ... God can still forgive you!
good kind hearted people don't swear n scream at a lil girl on the football field for a measly pentalty. He's the one who needs to watch how he treats kids. He has no right to do what he did. What if it were his kids that someone cursed n humiliated? I'm sure hed be pissed too. He needs god to forgive him. What goes around comes around. I hope he gets canned n has to flip burgers at mickey d's for all I care. He's a waste. Do you support all the trash in marked tree?
Can we get a witness

Cardwell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

Judged:

Emancipated wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell lies ... Please ask God to forgive you ... or you will go to Hell!
REAL nice comment about going to hell... What happens to a person who lies and curses at a child? Obviously you think God has a special place in his heart for ignorance. What if it was YOUR child or sister ..or how about your mother that someone screamed curses at? I bet your feelings would change...hopefully before you "go to hell" . Or maybe you are the type that thinks that it is ok?
fomer player

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Judged:

im not taking the time to read all of the negative and idiotic comments. yea, the band is and important part of the school and the game itself, but get off the field if it is going to cause the team to lose field position in the last game of the seniors' life. i wasnt there, i dont know what was said, thats just my opinion. and my next statement is FACT. coach dunn is one hell of a football coach. the offense he runs, when executed, is unstoppable. its the same one Bobby Bolding runs. Also, Just take a look a few years back defensively. he ran the defense, one that was routinely ranked near the top in the state. He schemed against teams averaging 40-50 points a game, until they met his defense. anyone with half a football mind knows how good of a coach he is. Take it how u want to, but kids in marked tree could virtually care less about football anymore.
2funny

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

coach dunn is one hell of a football coach

Now that is just funny!!!
Holly Mariie Smith

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
The band does not go to all the games. I did read it. The person was making the excuse that the band does not go to the games that are 8 hours away ... there are no games that are 8 hours away ... you read it.
I Know This Is Beyond Over And Stuff But The Game Was 6 Hours Away And On A Bus That Adds A Couple Hours. We Didn't Go Because That Set Us Getting Home At 1 Or 2 A.M... So Before You Start Talking Shit.. Get Your Facts Straight Boo Boo.
Holly Mariie Smith

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Arnold Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell in Arkansas are you going to have to drive for 8 hours to get to? Are you the same dumbass in the thread on the Lepanto forum thats making himself look like an ignoramus?
That Wasn't Me...But It Was Somewhere Way Past Little Rock...And Put That On A Bus...Plus Railroad Crossings... And We Cant Speed... So Yeahh It Was Practically That Far Away! Thanxx
michael

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Judged:

i could care less, he still looks good
spicy jackolyn

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

I want a pony!!
dunn fan

Tatum, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

He is a great rolemodel to the kids, I believe in u coach
Wow really

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

This topic is ridiculous and needs to be taken off. Coach Dunn did those poor band kids wrong. I don't care if this is old he did them all wrong. None of them is ever going to look at him the same way again. He ruined and humiliated some very important seniors that night. For instance, Rachel Bell, Gilbert Zavala and some others. Both of those student's have been in band and put so much time and effort into it, and they're both great! The band members are very educated. I takes way more ability to learn how to play an instrument then it does to go and kick a football. Yes, there are some talented football players but our football "coach" is a joke. Really, he never played football. He was the water boy! We'll see how many of our band student's will go to college and make a career playing an instrument opposed to the football players going and playing football!
ur stupid

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

dunn fan wrote:
He is a great rolemodel to the kids, I believe in u coach
Hes a great role model huh? get for real no adult should scream and yell at a bunch of children. hes a disgrace to the marked tree staff
Band Member

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Holly Mariie Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I Know This Is Beyond Over And Stuff But The Game Was 6 Hours Away And On A Bus That Adds A Couple Hours. We Didn't Go Because That Set Us Getting Home At 1 Or 2 A.M... So Before You Start Talking Shit.. Get Your Facts Straight Boo Boo.
Whoa, whoever's getting on Holly needs to back off. We didn't go to that game because we don't get the money like the football team does! They get whatever they freakin' want. The band doesn't. We get hardly any respect here. Yeah, the football team probably had the money to stay in a cheap ass hotel. We didn't. Trust me, this band has MORE school spirit than anyone and if we would get prpoer funding and treated right we'd go to that game! WE DIDN'T MISS A SINGLE GAME BESIDES THAT ONE. Hell, the "football" team lost ALMOST EVERY game and we still supported there sorry asses!
lol

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

fomer player wrote:
im not taking the time to read all of the negative and idiotic comments. yea, the band is and important part of the school and the game itself, but get off the field if it is going to cause the team to lose field position in the last game of the seniors' life. i wasnt there, i dont know what was said, thats just my opinion. and my next statement is FACT. coach dunn is one hell of a football coach. the offense he runs, when executed, is unstoppable. its the same one Bobby Bolding runs. Also, Just take a look a few years back defensively. he ran the defense, one that was routinely ranked near the top in the state. He schemed against teams averaging 40-50 points a game, until they met his defense. anyone with half a football mind knows how good of a coach he is. Take it how u want to, but kids in marked tree could virtually care less about football anymore.
Lose position? Haha, they LOST that game retard along with plenty of others. That band has won more than that sorry ass football team has in the past two years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marked Tree Discussions

Search the Marked Tree Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Speller Feller 28,667
Who is that guy Susan Beasley is seeing 15 hr Guest 12
the kirk brothers (May '09) 15 hr shelby 5
need info Wed Do Do 2
Trooper Chris Davenport Jul 8 james 3
cps Jul 7 pork boy98 1
kady jackson (Jul '12) Jul 7 Lois Faulkner 5
•••
•••