marked tree high school
band girl

Dyess, AR

#1 Aug 4, 2008
Who is hot, who is not? We need to start a top ten of the hottest seniors. Is the football team gonna get it done. Can we atleast beat E.P.C.? If we didn't have some many wusses that were scared to play football, we would roll over everyone.
false name

Dyess, AR

#2 Aug 6, 2008
Ever think that them "wusses" are just that and wouldn't even benefit the team? I'm sure they really appriciate that. Especually if you ain't got the balls to use your real name.
band girl

Dyess, AR

#3 Aug 6, 2008
well, my friends on the team say that they can't even go through full practices cause they dont have enough players. they said there was only 15 on the first day. i know there are more in school, they are just scared, but they will talk tough. good call on the name bit, I guess growing up with the name False Name must be tough, that probably is causing you much bitterness. buy a puppy, stroke it, and stop stroking yourself. you will see me at school, but you wont know me, much like no one knows you, loser..!
False Name

Dyess, AR

#4 Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I fgure going up with a name like band girl was rough too, guess we can relate to each other. Football team is going to suck this year anyway, if it weren't for Micheal Gray. I didn't want to join so I could hinder myself from the embrassment. I thought it was halarious that they even tried to draft us. Yeah, that'll solve that problem.
Southern_Bell

Dyess, AR

#5 Sep 10, 2008
Well you know not just one person makes up a team... Michael mey be good but theres Alot of other good players on the team. And They are going pretty good if i may say so my self!!
Nunya bznns

Lafayette, LA

#6 Sep 14, 2008
I went to MT, Graduated in 1977 Our football team KIKED ASS. Whats up with you fn week livered bitches?
do what

Dyess, AR

#7 Sep 14, 2008
you didnt graduate or you would know that we spell kick not kiked

Since: Sep 08

Blytheville, AR

#8 Sep 14, 2008
Nunya bznns wrote:
I went to MT, Graduated in 1977 Our football team KIKED ASS. Whats up with you fn week livered bitches?
i graduated in 1979 from Marked Tree and dont remember the football team kicking ass, as u put it, the coaches back then were a joke, now, my senior year, the football team was awesome, but we had a good coach then
Jill

Canton, GA

#9 Sep 27, 2008
My father was part of the Vietnam Veterans parade that your school so graciously put on, does anyone have any photos they would be willing to email me?
LOL

Dyess, AR

#10 Sep 27, 2008
do what wrote:
you didnt graduate or you would know that we spell kick not kiked
LOL, well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marked Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senator says I-555 is good for the economy 10 hr info 4
News Bridge closed after cracks found Mon guest 1
Watch out Sun Ooo 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Jul 25 Ho Dee DOO 30,925
Need babysitter Jul 25 Babysitter 1
Heather Hatley or Raeanna Yarbrough Jul 24 bmoye2 11
pretty blonde girl named hailey. need to know l... (Apr '14) Jul 23 curious 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marked Tree Mortgages