ec

Dallas, TX

#1 May 5, 2013
Cash reward for information leading to recovery of the 18ft big tex trailer with pressure washer mounted on it. Stolen from back lot of hoxie diesel service sunday april 21st. 13hp Honda motor. Red and white diesel burner/heater. 2-250gal water tanks. 35gal fuel transfer tank and pump. All mounted on trailer. Had a tip it may be in marked tree. Respond here or email me [email protected]
ec

Apollo, PA

#2 May 7, 2013
??
good luck

Osceola, AR

#3 May 8, 2013
marked tree is FULL of worthless low bred crack headed thieves. tt eaton,that black guy that works for the city are just to name a few. anybody on the bad side of the tracks really. and i ain't never known a turrell that wasnt a thief. just trash. someone needs to just line them all up in a firing range. the world would be better off without scum like them
Hey

Marion, AR

#4 May 8, 2013
Have you checked out Kevin Harris? He stays out 75 in marked tree.

Since: Aug 11

Greensburg, PA

#5 May 8, 2013
Hey wrote:
Have you checked out Kevin Harris? He stays out 75 in marked tree.
This is ec. currently in Pennsylvania working.
Eyes

Jonesboro, AR

#6 May 9, 2013
There is one that matches that description on St Francis St in Marked Tree. Don't know if it is your, but I guess you can find out.

Apollo, PA

#7 May 9, 2013
Eyes wrote:
There is one that matches that description on St Francis St in Marked Tree. Don't know if it is your, but I guess you can find out.
Any way you can get a picture?
Hey

Marion, AR

#8 May 9, 2013
Doodlebugger38 wrote:
<quoted text>This is ec. currently in Pennsylvania working.
kevin Harris has never worked aday in his life, he cooks meth and steals for a living.

Apollo, PA

#9 May 9, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>kevin Harris has never worked aday in his life, he cooks meth and steals for a living.
Are you saying he stole it
Hey

Marion, AR

#10 May 9, 2013
I'm saying you may need to check it out

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 May 10, 2013
Hey wrote:
I'm saying you may need to check it out
I can't. I'm in Pennsylvania

Presto, PA

#12 May 10, 2013
There is a 500$ reward on this
Mattlock

United States

#13 May 16, 2013
Robert mccain 38 year old man from markedtree and His friend Ellis eaton deals in Stolen trailers. Ther last names may not be spelt exactly right But these two would be a real good guess They brag about stuff like this all the time Don't know why they don't get caught
dude

United States

#14 May 16, 2013
Robert mcclane thats Probably your man. And of course his little friend Ellis eaten. Robert has a yellow trailer in sharp County That he stores a lot of stolen guns and things From the cops. They operatea fly by night construction outfit But they also go all over the country And still ever thing that's not tied down..
dude

United States

#15 May 16, 2013
Mattlock wrote:
Robert mccain 38 year old man from markedtree and His friend Ellis eaton deals in Stolen trailers. Ther last names may not be spelt exactly right But these two would be a real good guess They brag about stuff like this all the time Don't know why they don't get caught The name is Robert mcclane
robert mcclane

Marion, AR

#16 May 16, 2013
Kevin lives out 75 with his mommy and daddy,has camper down the road from them where he does all his dirt. His dad works for the city of tyronza. Kevin Harris is a needel junkie, makes his living cooking dope ans stealing anything he can get his hands on. Send the marked tree police out to his place, they no where he lives and hides.

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 May 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
Kevin lives out 75 with his mommy and daddy,has camper down the road from them where he does all his dirt. His dad works for the city of tyronza. Kevin Harris is a needel junkie, makes his living cooking dope ans stealing anything he can get his hands on. Send the marked tree police out to his place, they no where he lives and hides.
We called hoxie pd last week. They were supposed to contact mark tree pd about the tip. We aren't having any luck dealing with the police. I'm still offering a reward for the recovery.
hoora

Osceola, AR

#18 May 17, 2013
well good luck getting the fine officers of the MTPD to do anything!!!! They'll tell you they'll help but a lot of people in town know their in on alot of the thieving. i wish the FBI would lite a fire under those hypocrites. their the most unprofessional department on earth
hoora

Osceola, AR

#19 May 17, 2013
and have you ever known an Eaton or a Turrel that wasn't a thief?
DQd

United States

#20 May 17, 2013
To many crooks in mark tree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marked Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret 34 min meandwife 8
Destiny ward 1 hr YouKnowMyManNotMe 2
Blood comes before 0 1 hr Bills brother 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr --Bad Dad-- 37,279
What girls @ DG put out (Jan '16) 6 hr Omgsofunny 9
Amanda Atkins Thief of the city 7 hr trollin 2
whats up with all the methheads in caraway (Jan '11) 17 hr Tweek freaky 236

Marked Tree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance