two busted for dope in front of the l...

two busted for dope in front of the laws house

Posted in the Marked Tree Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ccc

Marked Tree, AR

#1 Jan 19, 2010
who was the two does anyone know
house

Marked Tree, AR

#2 Jan 19, 2010
one was ladonna neal i dont know the other
ohno

Marked Tree, AR

#3 Jan 19, 2010
the other one was robert hall.

Lake City, AR

#4 Jan 19, 2010
when did this happen?
ohno

Marked Tree, AR

#5 Jan 20, 2010
friday.it was in the jonesboro sun today.
ccc

Marked Tree, AR

#6 Jan 21, 2010
i heard she is a very bad gril dont know her can anyone tell me about her
ccc is so stupid

Monette, AR

#7 Jan 21, 2010
you was just on ladona's post Posting your lil comments on it. All you are trying to do is start some stupid sh!t on here about them two. If you let me know who you are i will meet you personaly and tell you about both of them after i whoop your a$$
Gone from MT

Plano, TX

#9 Jan 22, 2010
MARKED TREE — A Marked Tree woman and a Tyronza man will be arraigned next month after their arrest Friday on suspicion of drug offenses, Detective Jeremy Bond of the Marked Tree Police Department said.

LADONNA NEAL, 26, 106 Sycamore St., Marked Tree, and Jack Robert Hall, 45, of Tyronza were arrested around noon Friday.

Bond said police went to the home of Neal to do a search of her residence.

“The search was based on conditions of release on a previous manufacturing methamphetamine charge,” Bond said.“Officers located pseudoephedrine along with other items used to manufacture meth inside the residence.”

Hall was inside the home when police arrived and was arrested, Bond said.

Neal was arrested on suspicion of overpurchase of pseudoephedrine with intent to manufacture, possession of drug paraphernalia with intent to manufacture and possession of drug paraphernalia with intent to use.

Hall was arrested on suspicion of overpossession of pseudoephedrine with intent to manufacture and possession of drug paraphernalia with intent to manufacture.

Bond said the alleged illegal activities was going on within 1,000 feet of the Broadway Church of Christ. Due to that, police also arrested the pair on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia within a proximity to certain facilities, Bond said.

A $25,000 cash bond was set for Neal and a $25,000 cash or surety bond was set for Hall by Poinsett County District Judge Ron Hunter.

Neal and Hall will be arraigned Feb. 25 in Poinsett County Circuit Court at Harrisburg.
Brittany HALL

Osceola, AR

#10 Jan 22, 2010
Arrested on suspicion meaning they had to come up with something to arrest them for. But when court gets here he will walk cuz they ain't got shit on him. Proof got to have Proof in court...bahahahahahaha
puppet master

Marked Tree, AR

#11 Jan 22, 2010
Brittany HALL wrote:
Arrested on suspicion meaning they had to come up with something to arrest them for. But when court gets here he will walk cuz they ain't got shit on him. Proof got to have Proof in court...bahahahahahaha
stupid ass you know hes dirty but you cant admit it
SCREWED

Marked Tree, AR

#12 Jan 22, 2010
Hey dumbass they say suspicion because formal charges are not filed until after the probable cause hearing has been held.It's a legalitiy only it's been guilty of cooking dope for years everybody knows that, and across from the police's house how stupid!
Brittany HALL

Osceola, AR

#13 Jan 22, 2010
B!tch i dont want to hear none of ya lips cuz if you are big enuf to run your mouth on this sh!t then your big enuf to put your name up there and take a big girl a$$ whoopen that i will give you when i find out who you are, If your not too big of a pu$$y to put it up
Berger

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 23, 2010
puppet master wrote:
<quoted text> stupid ass you know hes dirty but you cant admit it
Teresa Mcghee i see your talking shit about brittany hall and her family now i hope that she bets you butt.
puppet master

Marked Tree, AR

#15 Jan 23, 2010
a pair of dumb asses brittany and brittany dont know what time it is
SCREWED

Marked Tree, AR

#16 Jan 23, 2010
don't be so upset, they allow visitors on wednesdays and sundays in prison i think.
Brittany HALL

Manila, AR

#17 Jan 23, 2010
puppet master wrote:
a pair of dumb asses brittany and brittany dont know what time it is
Obviously you don't know what time it is..Its time to get you head stomped in when you let me know who you are. But its ok you can put it off as long as you can h*ll i don't blame you. But the truth always comes out
Brittany HALL

Manila, AR

#18 Jan 23, 2010
SCREWED wrote:
don't be so upset, they allow visitors on wednesdays and sundays in prison i think.
Um he's not in jail dumb A$$. I get to visit him every everyday. hahahahahahhaha
mike jones

Marked Tree, AR

#19 Jan 23, 2010
dis one stupid ho 4 real! every everyday hahah face it stupid ur dad is a loser that is dyin from aids, he is better off in prison. y cant u see that he is a piece of shit. he dont deserve to breath fresh air. he gets all them lil young girls druged up and well u know the rest. and call me a liar i know first hand wat he does i been round here long time.. wat bout the girl he almost killed huh dont wanna talk bout that huh. didnt think so. all of yall r losers, bottom line.
Theresa Mcghee

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 24, 2010
Brittany come and get me if you think you all big and bad ill take care of you i live behind the car wash in Lepanto.
plp

Monette, AR

#21 Jan 24, 2010
thanks puppet master i new you would hang yourself ,it was just a matter of time,i got a score to settle with you myself ,see you real soon,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marked Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min Guest 42,065
Info 14 min Want to help 3
Poor Hooton 54 min Lmao 71
What will you do 6 hr Soinaweofgrace 3
All my haters (Feb '17) 9 hr Bestie 23
Jeremy jones that they call jj past away 12 hr Laugh 5
Beauty Queen 17 hr lucky 2

Marked Tree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance