Remembering Our Loved Ones that were ...
the boss

Marked Tree, AR

#143 Aug 28, 2010
tyler craft
SSS

Victoria, TX

#144 Aug 28, 2010
countrygirl008 wrote:
Timmy Creekmore
Eric Baker
we think of Timmy alot . he was a funny person with a big heart & we will miss him always . Love ya Timmy xoxo
countrey boy

Kennett, MO

#145 Aug 28, 2010
when did tyler die?
Just Looking

Lexington, TN

#146 Aug 29, 2010
Butch Brown, Wayne Byrd,Donna (myers)Byrd. Miss and love them.
beverly

Blytheville, AR

#147 Aug 29, 2010
Keith Densmore,
Richard L Collier
Eddie Morgan
RIP you are missed and loved
Just Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#148 Sep 23, 2010
Donna Myers died?
Just Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#149 Sep 23, 2010
a local wrote:
It's always sad when we lose a loved one too soon whether it is a family member or a close friend. Rhonda Hawkins was a special person who was a christian, a loving mother and wife and a close friend to me. I miss her everyday and pray for her children always. In our eyes and hearts we only see our loss. If we could look through God's eyes, we would see what a blessing it is for him to have Rhonda in Heaven with Him!!
Rhonda was a cute little kid.
Just Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#150 Sep 23, 2010
wtf wrote:
What happened to Timmy Creekmore?? I think I read his obituary maybe a few months ago. He was just a few years older than me.
Billy Michael Creekmore

TRUMANN Billy Michael Creekmore, 48, of Trumann died Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2010, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro.

He was preceded in death by his mother, Erma Creekmore, and a brother, Timmy Creekmore.

Survivors include his wife, Bernice Creekmore of Trumann; father, Billy Creekmore of West Memphis; and brothers, Keith Creekmore of Trumann and Dwayne Creekmore of Proctor.

Memorial services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday in Trinity Baptist Church with Rick Kimery officiating. Arrangements are with Murphy Funeral Home of Marked Tree.
Just Looking

Lexington, TN

#151 Sep 23, 2010
Donna Myers Byrd died about 5 years ago. She had cancer. She was like a sister to me. I miss her so much.
Just another person

Jonesboro, AR

#152 Sep 24, 2010
Just Looking wrote:
Donna Myers Byrd died about 5 years ago. She had cancer. She was like a sister to me. I miss her so much.
\
Was she tall and had red hair?
Just Looking

Lexington, TN

#153 Sep 24, 2010
Yes that was her.
Just another person

Jonesboro, AR

#154 Sep 25, 2010
Oh my goodness. I can't believe that. What happened to Donna? She was the sweetest person.
Just Looking

Lexington, TN

#155 Sep 25, 2010
Donna had cancer. Yes she was a wonderful person.
Just another person

Jonesboro, AR

#156 Sep 26, 2010
How old was Donna?
Just Looking

Lexington, TN

#157 Sep 27, 2010
I think Donna was 61, not sure. She was some where in that area. She was still a very pretty woman, she still had her long red curly hair.
Just another person

Jonesboro, AR

#158 Oct 3, 2010
Just Looking wrote:
I think Donna was 61, not sure. She was some where in that area. She was still a very pretty woman, she still had her long red curly hair.
Bless her heart.
WOW---

United States

#159 Oct 11, 2010
Ricky Hargo, he was a true friend to me.
Ricky

United States

#160 Oct 11, 2010
What happen to Ricky and when did he pass away?
Michelle

Southaven, MS

#161 Oct 18, 2010
I have known Michael since I was 16 years old. He was 4 years older than me, and had always had a drug and alcohol problem.Does anyone know what happened to him? I am so sad to read this news about his passing! Praying for his family!
Just Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy Michael Creekmore
TRUMANN Billy Michael Creekmore, 48, of Trumann died Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2010, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Erma Creekmore, and a brother, Timmy Creekmore.
Survivors include his wife, Bernice Creekmore of Trumann; father, Billy Creekmore of West Memphis; and brothers, Keith Creekmore of Trumann and Dwayne Creekmore of Proctor.
Memorial services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday in Trinity Baptist Church with Rick Kimery officiating. Arrangements are with Murphy Funeral Home of Marked Tree.
Lonnie Myers

Marked Tree, AR

#162 Oct 19, 2010
Dillon Blansett RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marked Tree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min Reality Check 40,006
Why was Tommy Hampton Fired 1 hr Well 14
leslie pitts 11 hr Will Drace 19
god's new life mission bible training center (Sep '09) 11 hr Asking 13
Officer Jackson Oct 12 Guest 1
Madison Hardin / tittle Oct 11 Smh 21
lost dogs (Sep '11) Oct 6 Jan wheel 2

Marked Tree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance