switching utility companies

switching utility companies

Posted in the Marissa Forum

Mary

Chester, IL

#1 Mar 24, 2012
I think this would be a good place to share information on our utility options. We have a choice of what utility company we can buy our electric and gas from now. Im considering switching to Nordic. Wondering if anyone has switched companies and how it's worked out for them. Also wondering what company they chose. Also like to share some questions to ask them. Ask how long to opt out and if there is a fee to opt out. Ask if they charge a monthly fee. Also make sure there is no clause in the contract that allows the company to get out of the rate they promise you. Ask if they charge a deposit.And if your all electric find out from Ameren if your allready on a special rate. Just wondering how it's working out for anyone who has switched, and what company they chose. Also like to let you know Ameron doesn't charge anything when you switch or switch back.
dont do it

Marion, IL

#3 Apr 11, 2012
if your all electric on the space heat rate dont do it,once you switch you CANNOT go back to the space heat rate,
I did my homework on this one
read the fine print
1 st 12 months might sound good, then look out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marissa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie smith Apr 27 a joke 1
the drug infested trailer court in tilden (Oct '09) Apr 23 12 gauge 16
Brittani Goldman Apr 22 Fuckyou 5
please help (Sep '10) Apr 22 mabney 6
Kayla korves Apr 21 Just wondering 1
Susan Stone question? Apr 19 illiterate 4
Thursday night vacuuming car. Apr 13 New 1

Marissa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance