CRIME TIME for JULY 23

CRIME TIME for JULY 23

There are 1 comment on the The Willits News story from Jul 23, 2010, titled CRIME TIME for JULY 23. In it, The Willits News reports that:

The following items were compiled from reports prepared by law enforcement agencies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

park city

Vernal, UT

#1 Jul 27, 2010
unfathomable... i have 2 toddlers and the thought that some loser cagefighting wanna-be could cause not only death but suffering to a little one is almost too much to bear... it just reaffirms my belief that all cagefighters should be rounded up and summarily shot in the head, these idiots are like rabid dogs. a 4 year old little boy... good heavens! give them hugs and tell them you love them... tears in my eyes just thinking about it.
this is as evil a crime as could possibly be commited. while i feel grief for the family, mother, grandmother... c'mon people leaving a helpless 4 year old in the care of forking cagefighter?? plead ignorance all you want but it sounds like there is probable cause for some of the criticism and maybe more charges to follow. i am actually getting choked up about this... How could you?? and what kind of family is this?? you didnt deserve him and i only pray he didnt suffer though it sounds as if he did... poor little guy. who is watching his siblings? Michael Vick? someone help these kids...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mariposa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love you... (Apr '15) Jul 10 Steven Inconjucti... 157
Kelley H (May '14) Jul 3 w0l25T209 2
first step to recovery (Aug '16) Jul 2 SMR 14
Differential Jul 1 Embraced An Idea 2
News Bullet train: Merced included in proposed Silic... (Apr '16) May '17 a-citizen 2
News Kenneth Parnell, Steven Stayner's Kidnapper, Di... (Jan '08) Apr '17 OldLady 27
News California math: 1 vote = $500 million in road,... Apr '17 Retribution 41

Mariposa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mariposa Mortgages