SCC trustee strikes child in crosswal...

SCC trustee strikes child in crosswalk with vehicle

There are 23 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from May 20, 2008, titled SCC trustee strikes child in crosswalk with vehicle. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

A Solano Community College trustee struck a 2-year-old boy with his vehicle as the youngster walked in a crosswalk near Highland Elementary School on Friday morning, Vallejo police reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donny Brooke

Auburn, CA

#21 May 21, 2008
Once again- VTH corrected wrote:
Yeah-Tony is a good man, just ask him. I'm surprised his insurance company was ABLE to get him to SHUT UP. It doesn't necessarily make any difference what title the driver of a vehicle who strikes a child in a cross walk holds, but Tony is a sanctimonious, self serving bigot.
Funny and oh so true...

“Judge Much?”

Since: Apr 08

Vallejo

#22 May 21, 2008
Driver wrong for driving into crosswalk while people crossing. Peds have right way. Mom wrong for not controlling child, don't they make kiddie leashes? I know I have seen them in malls.

Child: minor injuries, hope he learned lesson
Mother: Feeling really bad.
Driver: Feeling really bad.

Drive out of my way to avoid a school? You have got to be kidding. Should I avoid school bus stops as well?

My 2 cents.
The coroner

Madera, CA

#23 May 23, 2008
A simple human wrote:
Driver wrong for driving into crosswalk while people crossing. Peds have right way. Mom wrong for not controlling child, don't they make kiddie leashes? I know I have seen them in malls.
Child: minor injuries, hope he learned lesson
Mother: Feeling really bad.
Driver: Feeling really bad.
Drive out of my way to avoid a school? You have got to be kidding. Should I avoid school bus stops as well?
My 2 cents.
your two cents are worth a million dollars!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mariposa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not all Information on the Internet is true! Jan 12 Your Service Prov... 1
love you... (Apr '15) Jan 5 S Robinson 122
Stabbing man in the face 3 weeks ago Jan 4 Monika 1
What God Loves... (Nov '15) Jan 3 San Esteban 32
Elder finacial Abuse (Nov '13) Dec 21 KBS 3
News Illegal Aliens Rally for Sanctuary for Aliens, ... Dec 19 kyman 2
Looking for a church in Merced??? (Oct '13) Dec '16 ll 2

Mariposa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance