Teen dies in fall from cliff in Mariposa County

Apr 30, 2010 Full story: Press-Enterprise

A Southern California teen has died in a fall from a cliff in Mariposa County. Authorities say 19-year-old Ryan Broderick of El Segundo died Friday after slipping and falling down the cliff north of the community of Mariposa a little after 9 a.m. Friday.

Full Story
Milan

United States

#1 May 2, 2010
I knew Ryan. He was my best friend's brother, and I knew his whole family for most of my life. We all grew up together. He was a kind, amazing individual. This is such a tragedy and a shock. You will never be forgotten...
Leonard Hayes

Appleton, WI

#2 May 7, 2010
Ryan was a dear and close friend of mine at Lawrence University. We enjoyed being around each other. I got the chance to meet his mother, when she visited Lawrence. I will remember Ryan as an Intelligent and funny friend! I know that he is in a better place now. To the family: Stay strong and be encouraged.
Always,
Love,
Leonard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mariposa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tom's Mobile Repair 12 hr jeanine 1
The Reasons Why Feb 22 Complicated 2
Review: Beach Cuts Feb 1 Shellie 1
ran over by merced police Dec '14 mihrtsnmo 1
Review: Chandelier Club (Jul '13) Dec '14 Maverick 12
Chowchilla Shooting Leaves One Teen Dead, Two I... (Aug '06) Nov '14 ECM 11
Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 12
Mariposa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mariposa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:51 am PST