does marionville mo. need to clean ho...

DOES MARIONVILLE MO. NEED TO CLEAN [email protected] HALL

Created by unknown on Nov 27, 2007

253 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

MAYBE

JUST IMPEACH THE MAYOR

JUST FIRE ALL CITY OFFICIALS

1 4 AND 5 ABOVE & START FRESH

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
humm

Joplin, MO

#42 May 25, 2012
i have lived here verry short time i do not know much but the only thing i am concerned with right at this moment is the chilren what in the world is going on with the school why is it that my child is going into 10th grade can not read verry good can not spell and noone seems to care idk if i will allow my youngr child to grow up here if this is how the schools down here teach thier children and insted of head hunting the small stuff look to the big stuff guess it is my big city butt against this small town school and i am willing to fight for someone to realize my child needs help

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#43 May 26, 2012
Reading the comments on this post bring back a lot of memories. I started my law enforcement career in marionville about 28 years ago but like anyone with any sense I moved on and up. Marionville is a nice little town but it has a major problem like most small towns, with some people putting their interests above the towns. It's not that they are (anti law) per se. It's just that some want to be able to control the law and police when it suits them. As anyone knows if the law is not applied fairly it goes to hell. Take it from me, I have seen over 200 people participate in tire fires on main street (Halloween) and have the council and then chief give it a pass. Drug dealing, pot growing. Theft, assault the list goes on and on. I can honestly say it's not as bad as it used to be. Marionville is in a bad spot because they are big enough to need their own dept, but like a child too young to play with a fork , to small to make correct decisions with that responsibility. Good luck marionville I'm sure you will grow up eventually.
cometland

Cozumel, Mexico

#44 May 26, 2012
humm wrote:
i have lived here verry short time i do not know much but the only thing i am concerned with right at this moment is the chilren what in the world is going on with the school why is it that my child is going into 10th grade can not read verry good can not spell and noone seems to care idk if i will allow my youngr child to grow up here if this is how the schools down here teach thier children and insted of head hunting the small stuff look to the big stuff guess it is my big city butt against this small town school and i am willing to fight for someone to realize my child needs help
My utmost apologies, but your kid not reading properly going into 10th grade falls on you in many respects. Why have you not addressed this problem? I happen to think the schools here are pretty good, but let's assume that they are not. Which would be the easier solution from a parent's perspective? Change the way the school system performs or pick up the slack on your end with your kid? I would encourage you to review your post and note the complete lack of punctuation, spelling, and capital letters. Maybe the example is not there like it should be.
New resident

United States

#45 Sep 22, 2016
Wish I would have read up on this town before we bought a house here. We are being flooded intentionally by the city and the mayor laughed at me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marionville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) May 20 DAVID DULIN- tbear 3,839
Looking for a old friend May 13 CCLEE 1
What's up with are government May 1 Citizen 2
Boom in the night Apr '17 Cricket 1
Trailer park across from shoe factory Apr '17 Clean this town up 1
Anyone knows Kelley Hackney Apr '17 Anonymous 1
Girls basketball Mar '17 LadyHounDogs 1

Marionville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marionville Mortgages