Burglar in Marionville uses stolen bu...

Burglar in Marionville uses stolen bucket truck to steal grocery store's safe

There are 2 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Jan 29, 2010, titled Burglar in Marionville uses stolen bucket truck to steal grocery store's safe. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

A bold burglar hit the Murfin's Market on Friday. He did a lot of damage but didn't get away with any cash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2010
ROFLMAO! Does anyone really still live in Marionville,Missouri! Poor suckers. I wouldn't wish that on an enemy. They should rename it Methville.

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2010
It's statements like you speal out that causes other idiots to forward the untruths as new gossip
about a small proud town. Your quote shows just how much you really know of Marionville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marionville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dad files suit against Cabela's after son dies ... Oct 7 Magic Utah Uwear 2
Police Chief change in clever (Dec '07) Sep 29 Doubt in clever pd 21
Poll does marionville mo. need to clean [email protected] hall (Nov '07) Sep '16 New resident 44
Billings School Sep '16 completely_unknown 1
Rental Homes Aug '16 Seenya 1
Josie Young (Mar '16) Jul '16 phantom scout 2
Shanae (Hood) Helt (Mar '16) Mar '16 Secreteer 1

Marionville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marionville Mortgages