Wondering

Branson, MO

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Does Marionville need an audit? If so, why?
Amused

Springfield, MO

#2 Aug 2, 2009
Nope the only reason we need one is over the trash and sewer bills that were supposed to be paid and raised for all citizens. They were not therefor, they fired our city clerk, hired someone new, the highway patrol is investigating.

why should we pay over 25,000 dollars for something that we already know what happened. For what? for an ex- council member to spend and waste more of this towns money? Give me a break!

I live here and it is so rediculous on how this "political figures" in this town probably dont understand that spending money because you didnt get your way isn't the answer. They REAlLY need to realise that is is real money being spent and not monopoly money.....

The last audit wss fine the only problem now is over our trash and sewer bills not being raised like they were suppose to, by the obviously incompetent city clerk that was fired.
so now the problem is being fixed, what is the need for an audit other than, this guy having anger towards a mayor that was only doing our job. He got paid for meetings he didn't attend. why spend more of our citys money on this guy?
This is a very expensive tasks......
please check it out before you decide to sign a petition that you are not sure of what it is for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marionville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clever Woman (Jan '15) Jan 13 Sherri 5
Billings..... moving from Wyoming Nov '17 disgruntledresident 12
Ron White Jr. K-Madd trailer park Oct '17 Becky 6
the dope spot (Apr '14) Oct '17 Gizmo 2
Honey creek Sep '17 Golfer 3 1
Ken Madison rips people off. Sep '17 My real name is Lea 1
Boom in the night (Apr '17) Apr '17 Cricket 1

Marionville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance