Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88276 Oct 1, 2013
GOP The KOOL AID Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that Felons....LIKE YOU...could vote in Colorado?
You should be worring about the felonies being commited against you right now by the Clinton/Obama agenda. They and their elite buddies are laughing all the way to the Bank while you worry about your carbon footprint and how many felonies I may have.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88277 Oct 1, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... The Dems are fighting to take and reduce middle class wealth while enriching themselves/elites....
Om mani padme hum!
Om mani padme hum!
Om mani padme hum!

Keep repeating your mantra.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#88278 Oct 1, 2013
DONT BE DAWG STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't support their movies. If they want to be slaves to Obama that's their choice. Just like we have the choice not to spend money on their crap movies.
I don't! The day of 'good movies' is over as far as I am concerned.

CHEERS!
fact is

Houston, MO

#88279 Oct 1, 2013
Does anywhere care my Foodstamps got cut from $792 to $697???

I'm one hungry mo' fo
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#88280 Oct 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Former President Clinton has a net worth of $80 million. How YOU doin' Bubba?
One thing about it..........he can't take it with him wherever he is going when he dies!

CHEERS! Bubba!

#88281 Oct 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't! The day of 'good movies' is over as far as I am concerned....
Oh, Yeah! It don't get no better than Charlton Heston in "Moses." I loved it when he said that they would have to pull the "Ten Commandments" from his "cold dead hands"!
BOOTHEELMAN

Saint Louis, MO

#88282 Oct 1, 2013
Take this "2010" post off. it is three years out of date.!! thanks.

#88283 Oct 2, 2013
Where did all the "conservatives" go? Did the RNC stop paying them their nickle-a-post?_8-)

Once again, I declare myself "King of the Thread." It was a heck of a ride! Thanks to everyone for playing!
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#88284 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Better patriots than tyrants!
Better patriots than terrorists!
You have awakened a sleeping giant, and it will destroy you extremist right-wingers. Too bad you could not have come to your senses more quickly.
That is your response??? That is how you defend your President and yourself??? You are weaker than I thought. I should not be surprised though, when you don't have an answer or can't answer truthfully, you don't really reply at all. You did not even choose 1 item or defend your age or military background....The only sleeping GIANT that is awakening is the minority of people in this country that still believe in WORK,SELF-RELIANCE,CAPITALISM, EDUCATION=SUCCESS,PRO-LIFE,BOR DER CONTROL,ANTI-DRUGS,AND CHRISTIANITY. The history of the Obama Presidency will be an embarrassment to all Liberals/Democrats

#88285 Oct 2, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>That is your response??? That is how you defend your President and yourself??? You are weaker than I thought. I should not be surprised though, when you don't have an answer or can't answer truthfully, you don't really reply at all. You did not even choose 1 item or defend your age or military background.... The only sleeping GIANT that is awakening is the minority of people in this country that still believe in WORK, SELF-RELIANCE, CAPITALISM, EDUCATION=SUCCESS, PRO-LIFE, BORDER CONTROL, ANTI-DRUGS, AND CHRISTIANITY. The history of the Obama Presidency will be an embarrassment to all Liberals/Democrats
Let's choose my age and military background. There is nothing for me to "defend." My age is what my age is. My military background is what my military background is. If I make ANY statement, you will argue with me. I have been through this with dozens of my detractors. However, if you wish to see my discharge document (DD-214), I will show it to you for $10,000.

I will estimate that 90% of Americans agree with the majority of your capitalized characteristics. If those are your "most important" characteristics of a citizen, where is PATRIOTISM? HONOR? Do you think those are not important?

The history of the Obama Presidency will be an embarrassment to the "Tea Party" terrorists who have destroyed the Republican Party, and who will pay politically for having done so.

#88286 Oct 2, 2013
Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice just stated in a "CBS This Morning" interview that the Iranians cannot be trusted.

Considering the way Rice totally ignored the Al Qaeda threat, the same can be said of her. For seven months, she did not call a meeting of intelligence principals to discuss the Al Qaeda threat. When she initially was warned, she appeared not even to know what Al Qaeda was. Her level of awareness increased on 9/11.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-576056...
GOP TALIBAN Terrorists

Saint Louis, MO

#88289 Oct 2, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>That is your response??? That is how you defend your President and yourself??? You are weaker than I thought. I should not be surprised though, when you don't have an answer or can't answer truthfully, you don't really reply at all. You did not even choose 1 item or defend your age or military background....The only sleeping GIANT that is awakening is the minority of people in this country that still believe in WORK,SELF-RELIANCE,CAPITALISM, EDUCATION=SUCCESS,PRO-LIFE,BOR DER CONTROL,ANTI-DRUGS,AND CHRISTIANITY. The history of the Obama Presidency will be an embarrassment to all Liberals/Democrats
Sadly, no one is even surprised anymore by the anti-Americanism of the Republican party.

Its what we now expect from them and alQaeda.
GOP BREAKING Ranks

Saint Louis, MO

#88290 Oct 2, 2013
BREAKING NEWS

House Now Has The Votes To End Government Shutdown, But It Won't

WASHINGTON -- Less than two days after the government shut down, 17 Republicans have come forward as of Wednesday afternoon to say they're ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached -- the magic number needed to do so.

If all 200 Democrats stick together and team up with those Republicans, they have the votes for passage. House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) would have to be willing to put that bill to a vote, but if he does, the votes appear to be there. The Senate would pass the bill in no time, sending it to be signed by President Barack Obama and ending the shutdown.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#88292 Oct 2, 2013
GOP .. if it dies.... better start stocking piling rations to survive and too, have extra for your neighbors.

#88293 Oct 2, 2013
GOP BREAKING Ranks wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
House Now Has The Votes To End Government Shutdown, But It Won't
WASHINGTON -- Less than two days after the government shut down, 17 Republicans have come forward as of Wednesday afternoon to say they're ready to pass a bill to fund the government with no strings attached -- the magic number needed to do so.
If all 200 Democrats stick together and team up with those Republicans, they have the votes for passage. House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) would have to be willing to put that bill to a vote, but if he does, the votes appear to be there. The Senate would pass the bill in no time, sending it to be signed by President Barack Obama and ending the shutdown.
Let us call this situation the "Republican Terrorist Litmus Test." A "Yes" vote will go a long way toward the US public saying, "Gee, maybe the Republicans are not terrorists after all!"

Ah, hahahahahaha! Just joking! We know that, secretly in their hearts, the "Tea Partiers" ARE terrorists! Nothing can save them now from that fact which they have proved this week, and from the fact that the "Sleeping Giant" known as the American voter has been awakened and will wreak his vengeance upon the Republican Party in 2014, if not sooner.

#88294 Oct 2, 2013
GOP SelfDestructing Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare Enrollment Is Beating Expectations
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10/01/27...
The reason the Repugs have taken America Hostage... they have notheing else left!
If the GOP Dies...It Dies!!!!
Let us hope that a kinder, gentler, more patriotic political party will rise like a Phoenix out of the train wreck that was formerly the "Grand Old Party."

#88295 Oct 2, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
GOP .. if it dies.... better start stocking piling rations to survive and too, have extra for your neighbors.
Why? You "THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!" boys don't miss a chance, do you?

Why are you always so fearful? OH! I KNOW! It is genetic.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88296 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Let us hope that a kinder, gentler, more patriotic political party will rise like a Phoenix out of the train wreck that was formerly the "Grand Old Party."
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,Obama care is working? Lets just go ahead and call Demoncrat care. All those people you say it is working for will be voting next year. No one I know sees it working for them, not even Congress-they wanted and got s waiver. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88297 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Better patriots than tyrants!
Better patriots than terrorists!
You have awakened a sleeping giant, and it will destroy you extremist right-wingers. Too bad you could not have come to your senses more quickly.
What? What is with the spin here? The Dems are the Economic Terriorists of the Middle Class here. Your anti freedom, anti-Prosperity and anti-growth policies have taken a hold and are working. You have awakened the sleeping giant-The Middle Class. You extremist/narcisistic left wingers have started the destrustion of yourselves by destroying others. Funny you are to involved with your own accomplishments, patting yourselves on each other's back, to see the danger you have created for yourselves.....You are the ones going down and you are too stupid to see it comming. You just continue to try to destroy and accomplish more economic terriorism. It will come to an end and no one will feel for you when it does.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#88298 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Why? You "THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!" boys don't miss a chance, do you?
Why are you always so fearful? OH! I KNOW! It is genetic.
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marionville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Patterson Jan 9 Just curious 1
Looking to make some extra $$$? Dec '15 Allaboutthebucks 1
rentals (Mar '13) Nov '15 bigbus 6
Football Nov '15 BOBCAT FAN 1
Who tried to rob the beer 30? Oct '15 Convicted Felon 1
News Tennessee Man Sentenced For Sex With A Minor Aug '15 justin bieber fever 1
News Five Indicted On Child Sex Charges Aug '15 giraffe02 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marionville Mortgages