does marionville mo. needs audited by...

DOES MARIONVILLE MO. NEEDS AUDITED BY THE STATE

Created by unknown on Nov 27, 2007

119 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

MAYBE

DONT CARE

aaa

Mount Vernon, MO

#1 Nov 28, 2007
IT CERTAINLY COULDN'T HURT!! IT WOULD BE A WIN, WIN SITUATION EITHER WAY IT ENDS. EITHER THE CITY IS TRUSTWORTHY OR ITS NOT LET THE AUDITOR FIND OUT AND TAKE ACTION IF ANY FROM THERE CONCLUSION.
worried

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2007
********ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!
unknown

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2007
something need's to be done around here!!!!
confused about budget

United States

#4 Dec 27, 2007
I think since cindy left our city hall under odd circumstances we are in need of a city audit
we had to repay overpaid taxes
settled law enforcment law suits(more than 1)
and have more pending
i guess I would just like to know what kind of shape we are in financely. we have almost a 9%sales tax
stopping many major purchases in our town
LET'S CALL FOR AN AUDIT THEN WE WILL ALL KNOW HOW OUR MONEY IS BEING SPENT
an auditor

Springfield, MO

#5 Mar 7, 2008
Typically City governments do not hire personnel that are familiar enough with governmental accounting standards to do the job. Claudia and Cindy were good examples of this. It is not their fault, the City Council always wants to go with the low bid. When you go the cheapest on every area, you get the cheapest product and usually the lowest quality. I notice that none of the people posting here are actually Marionville residents. That will be a problem in the event of trying to get a petition audit for the City. With that said, what happened to Cindy? The police department there has been out of control except for the short time Jerry Hardesty was Chief. I am also not sure about your sales tax calculation. I think you will find that your 9% sales tax is not merely local sales tax. The thing stopping major purchases in your town is a lack of places to make major purchases.
willard

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Oct 12, 2009
from Marionville this place is as dishonest as any place I have lived and that includes Oklahoma which is considered to be dishonest thanks for your comments...I am a resident of Marionville, please read the following comment:

Typically City governments do not hire personnel that are familiar enough with governmental accounting standards to do the job. Claudia and Cindy were good examples of this. It is not their fault, the City Council always wants to go with the low bid. When you go the cheapest on every area, you get the cheapest product and usually the lowest quality. I notice that none of the people posting here are actually Marionville residents. That will be a problem in the event of trying to get a petition audit for the City. With that said, what happened to Cindy? The police department there has been out of control except for the short time Jerry Hardesty was Chief. I am also not sure about your sales tax calculation. I think you will find that your 9% sales tax is not merely local sales tax. The thing stopping major purchases in your town is a lack of places to make major purchases.
willard

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Oct 12, 2009
I am certain I will be harassed by Marionville Police because I made a complaint about them to the Attorney General of Missouri; Please stay tuned
willard

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Oct 12, 2009
Is there any legal solution to the problem of Marionville? Thanks
an auditor wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marionville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josie Young Jul 11 phantom scout 2
shane sitton (Jul '09) Jul 10 swool 17
Review: Hope Towing (Nov '14) Jul 1 Hope Towing 2
aurora cops are harassing idiots (Sep '14) Jun '16 Aurora resident 3
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) May '16 Holdenwreckibilly 3,833
News KY3 Rewind to 1983: Tornado devastates southern... (May '08) Apr '16 HeavenlyReza 4
Girl that was in the pawn shop today Mar '16 Whitey 1

Marionville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marionville Mortgages