Councilman Corning Needs removed

Posted in the Marionville Forum

Citizens For Honesty

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2009
Marionville has a local election soon. For once citizens have some candidte choices,and a reason to act. Incumbent Councilman Corning needs removed. Ask him how many Council meetings he has missed recently,then check the record for truthfulness.Ask him if he supported twice-defeated mayoral candidate Arensmeyer. Ask him if he has ever publically stated an interest in weakening the Marionville Police Department,and said all we need is,"Andy Griffith",shortly before an officer was gunned down.Ask him if he is a political ally and strong supporter of the greatly disliked councilman Kaye Leffingwell.Ask him if he has ever met privately,in violation of the Missouri sunshine law,to discuss official municipal business. Lets throw this irresponsible,inadequate,dead weight, loser out of office. Marionville deserves real representation.
For Real Honesty

Bossier City, LA

#2 Feb 4, 2009
It will be hard to throw Councilman Corning out of office when he didn't refile. The reason he misses meetings is because he is like a bunch of us and has to work for a living. Just because he misses meeting doesn't mean he doesn't work to improve the city. The greatly disliked Leffingwell continues to get re-elected even though she always has major opposition selected and supported by the mayor.
Citizens For Honesty

Springfield, MO

#3 Feb 23, 2009
Turns out it won't be hard to throw the absent Councilman Corning out of office. Let me relieve you of your ignorance. He has refiled. Unlike you and me,he got payed by the City even though he rarely attended Council Meetings.Do you get payed when you miss work? I suspect the reason he missed was that he was pouting over the candidtae he supported openly for Mayor losing. Now taht's true leadership.Let's give this deadweight mooch a puch topward the door on election day,and give a second push to his,"colorful" frioend Kaye Leffingwell next election.
FOR REAL HONESTY

Bossier City, LA

#4 Feb 25, 2009
Let's do throw absent Corning and "colorful" Leffingwell off the City Council. Then let's get rid of the rest of the Council who has a brain that they use. Let's go back to the days when the Mayor ran the whole show. Let's put a bunch of puppets back on the Council. When this happens, the Police Department is history!
blah blah blah

Springfield, MO

#5 Feb 27, 2009
Citizens For Honesty wrote:
Marionville has a local election soon. For once citizens have some candidte choices,and a reason to act. Incumbent Councilman Corning needs removed. Ask him how many Council meetings he has missed recently,then check the record for truthfulness.Ask him if he supported twice-defeated mayoral candidate Arensmeyer. Ask him if he has ever publically stated an interest in weakening the Marionville Police Department,and said all we need is,"Andy Griffith",shortly before an officer was gunned down.Ask him if he is a political ally and strong supporter of the greatly disliked councilman Kaye Leffingwell.Ask him if he has ever met privately,in violation of the Missouri sunshine law,to discuss official municipal business. Lets throw this irresponsible,inadequate,dead weight, loser out of office. Marionville deserves real representation.
I agree Marionville needs real representation so I suggest to talk T C Corning into running for Mayor and help him clean this crap hole out, so citizens can be proud of where they live instead of being emmbarassed to say the word Marionville to people that doesn't live here and have to hear their reaction " Oh my God" thats the town that has that overbearing vein Mayor and crooked city council and corrupt police and hear how they don't drive through Marionville anymore because they get stopped everytime they do so they drive out on 174 to get to Springfield to avoid the harassment of the police after 3:00 P.M. "VOTE FOR T C CORNING FOR MAYOR"
Injuns

Springfield, MO

#6 Feb 27, 2009
Please view the official attendance record for TC Council at recent Council Meetings posted at Hillbilly Mart,and throughout the town. You will see his disgrace. This representaive of the citizens of Marionville,and,"Champion Of Cleaning Up This Town",missed over a dozen meetings in a roll....almost ALL of them. Yet still accepted his Council pay. He is a disgrace. Should he ever stick his disgraced head out of his hole,a group of volunteers is ready to go door -to -door showing this record to voters. And post it in the local paper.This under- achieving,below-average,C-list ,samall-time,slow-thinking,sha llow politician took your money and ran Marionville.
Amused

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2009
Some people have to actually "WORK" for a living instead of living off the many side jobs that Marionville offers to the flock paid by MY hard earned tax money! Heck, I think Marionville is the only place you can be a Secretary, a fire fighter, a dog cather, and any other job you might want and get paid a 40 hour check for all of them individually just to do them all half a*ssed!
I think that T.C Corning is a great man and highly reputable considering the other people that are in there are sticking there hands in every money basket they come too! I applaud T.C. for GETTING A REAL JOB!
blah blah blah

Springfield, MO

#8 Mar 4, 2009
Amused wrote:
Some people have to actually "WORK" for a living instead of living off the many side jobs that Marionville offers to the flock paid by MY hard earned tax money! Heck, I think Marionville is the only place you can be a Secretary, a fire fighter, a dog cather, and any other job you might want and get paid a 40 hour check for all of them individually just to do them all half a*ssed!
I think that T.C Corning is a great man and highly reputable considering the other people that are in there are sticking there hands in every money basket they come too! I applaud T.C. for GETTING A REAL JOB!
"AMEN"
Avoid it like the plague

Fayetteville, NC

#9 Apr 6, 2009
The best damn thing Mr. Corning did was resign from Marionville council and quit wasting his time on a good for nothing town, that is unappreciative of any effort that is made to improve it in any way other than sports affiliated. Oh yes, Marionville can put on a good front, but the only thing they seem to give a damn about is meeting their ticket quota and winning a couple of ball games. Too bad their last chance to win the state title for the next decade all graduated last year. So thank you for all your time and effort Mr. Corning. Heaven knows you had better things to do.
But lies seem to rule

Fort Bragg, NC

#11 Oct 13, 2009
Injuns? Really? Wow, another wonderful example of the biased thinking that is the majority of Marionville. One would could easily describe you as "Inbred" or "White Trash"
willard

Bossier City, LA

#12 Oct 13, 2009
Hi, I am retired here from a job with Phillips Petroleum Company in Oklahoma. I know that good people live in Marionville. I also know what trash lives here. The problem,as always, is how do you get the trash to move since they scream so loudly about their rights. Drug dealers, methamphetimine cookers, homosexuals, we do not want them here. I have had friends who are Native American, Hispanic, Black, Asian, Russian all who are good people. Marionville seems to face the problem of good ole boys and police force unwilling to do anything correct. Lawrence county seems to have gone over the edge on justice for just us. The elite are taking power as everywhere else in this country.
willard

Bossier City, LA

#13 Oct 13, 2009
You have nailed it on the head...AMEN
Avoid it like the plague wrote:
The best damn thing Mr. Corning did was resign from Marionville council and quit wasting his time on a good for nothing town, that is unappreciative of any effort that is made to improve it in any way other than sports affiliated. Oh yes, Marionville can put on a good front, but the only thing they seem to give a damn about is meeting their ticket quota and winning a couple of ball games. Too bad their last chance to win the state title for the next decade all graduated last year. So thank you for all your time and effort Mr. Corning. Heaven knows you had better things to do.
willard

Bossier City, LA

#14 Oct 13, 2009
Your biased thinking could easily be turned against you. inbred???
White trash??? Well...duhhhhhhh
But lies seem to rule wrote:
Injuns? Really? Wow, another wonderful example of the biased thinking that is the majority of Marionville. One would could easily describe you as "Inbred" or "White Trash"
willard

Bossier City, LA

#15 Oct 13, 2009
So right your are. And thank you for helping to expose the corruption of this sad little fraud...
Amused wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marionville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how much Dec 13 moneyman 1
Engagement: Brenna Douglas & Michael Watson (Apr '14) Dec 11 Clueless 3
Jessica Gamble Dec 2 Guest 1
Review: Hope Towing Nov '14 Jack1959 1
Republic Monitor Nov '14 borfus 2
Marionville Mayor: I agree with Frazier Miller'... (Apr '14) Oct '14 casper 5
Anybody want a dog? Oct '14 guest 4
Marionville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marionville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marionville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marionville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:42 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:42PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Bleacher Report 8:45 PM
Roethlisberger Proves His Toughness vs. Chiefs
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West