Not Ok

Kennett, MO

#1 Sep 15, 2012
What do you call a coach and his wife that let their daughter's boyfriend move in with them, but then get into other people's relationships and break them up? Hypercritical! People in Marionville need to keep their mouths shut and keep their noses out people's business. Also the court and out of school business is two different things. The coach does not need to treat his players like crap when the coach is not even involved in the player's business! Thank you!
not better

Monett, MO

#2 Sep 24, 2012
sounds like you could use your own advice. what they do in their personal time does not concern you, no i dont think its appropriate but practice what you preach. people should keep their opinions to themselves. without my coaches looking out for me i would not be where i am today.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Not Ok wrote:
What do you call a coach and his wife that let their daughter's boyfriend move in with them, but then get into other people's relationships and break them up? Hypercritical! People in Marionville need to keep their mouths shut and keep their noses out people's business. Also the court and out of school business is two different things. The coach does not need to treat his players like crap when the coach is not even involved in the player's business! Thank you!
I must say, it seems as though you are doing the very thing you are complaining about. Hypercritical!!(I think "hypocrite" is what you were after). How would a coach go about breaking up a relationship, by the way?

Unfortunately, most coaches make their players off court activities their business. It's part of the sacrifice of being on a team. I expect my kid's coach to be in the know about what goes on away from the court, and to step in or notify me if there is nonsense going on. Obviously, I don't know the details of your situation, since you conveniently provided no details, but something tells me that your little angel exhibited some sort of behavior that caused the coach to poke his nose in.

As far as a coach letting a boyfriend move in, I'd agree that it is not something you see every day. That said, your veiled implication is that there is something immoral about that. Is it possible that the young man needed a more stable / appropriate household to live in? Doesn't automatically equate to them running some sort of brothel for their daughter. Something tells me you might need to have an adult conversation with the coach, rather than juvenile accusations on a seldom read public forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marionville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how much Dec 13 moneyman 1
Engagement: Brenna Douglas & Michael Watson (Apr '14) Dec 11 Clueless 3
Jessica Gamble Dec 2 Guest 1
Review: Hope Towing Nov '14 Jack1959 1
Republic Monitor Nov '14 borfus 2
Marionville Mayor: I agree with Frazier Miller'... (Apr '14) Oct '14 casper 5
Anybody want a dog? Oct '14 guest 4
Marionville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web