Layce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

May be moving to the area curious what internet access is available looking at a house close to 14 and elm. What options are available, cost and reliablity high-speed internet is required due to my job cannot be wireless connections, satellite or dialup.

Since: Aug 12

Nixa, Mo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Layce wrote:
May be moving to the area curious what internet access is available looking at a house close to 14 and elm. What options are available, cost and reliablity high-speed internet is required due to my job cannot be wireless connections, satellite or dialup.
Check Suddenlink they have a package going on I believe.
AIP

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

It really all depends on what your doing with it. But being as you said you need it for work AT&T DSL would be worth looking into. Its not the fastest but they do provide stable internet access, low latency for online gaming and its affordable at 3MBPS around $47 for the first year. One year contract.

Its more than enough for working on the net. You can also stream Netflix very well with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marionville Discussions

Search the Marionville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr vote to vote 10,207
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr The Anti Liberal 95,457
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Canopy 267
These people should be ashamed! Jul 21 Interesting 5
Sabin Smith and Kaydee Freese Are Wanted Fugitives (Aug '13) Jun 28 FloydC 6
How sorry we are May '14 Glenn Miller 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marionville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000