Free Obamacare
Defense

Roanoke, VA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
I want to retire after a stint in the Navy and working full time for 40 years. I am not eligible for Medicare for a few more years and to Cobra on my current employers health care would be around $1200 a month. I can't afford that on a retirement income. Where do I go to sign up for free Obamacare?
Obamanation

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Poor you!
Titstothewind

Knoxville, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Defense wrote:
I want to retire after a stint in the Navy and working full time for 40 years. I am not eligible for Medicare for a few more years and to Cobra on my current employers health care would be around $1200 a month. I can't afford that on a retirement income. Where do I go to sign up for free Obamacare?
Go to PCIP.gov and you'll find good insurance with reasonable monthly premiums.
justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2012
I'm not too sure what a "stint" in the navy means, but I would recommend that your last employer give you some advice. Your navy service may or may not be applicable. Good luck to you.
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Defense wrote:
Why would you want medicare if you have tri-care????? Makes no sense to me. If you are retired from the Navy you have tri-care. Why would you want to wait months to see a Dr. or to have an MRI with Obama care. If you get cancer you will die before getting treatment. Drink your sassafress tea.
the answer

Strawberry Plains, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Defense wrote:
don't worry, they will find you, because if you don't have insurance by 2014, you will be fined, so there is your answer!!
TryMe

UK

#7 Nov 10, 2012
It will be a COLD day in HELL before I accept FORCED HEALTHCARE. Bring on your jack-booted thugs. I'M READY FOR YOU!!!
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Nov 10, 2012
TryMe wrote:
It will be a COLD day in HELL before I accept FORCED HEALTHCARE. Bring on your jack-booted thugs. I'M READY FOR YOU!!!
I see you have a UK IP. Guess you are use to dealing with govt. care.
TryMe

UK

#9 Nov 10, 2012
skunk holler Bill wrote:
<quoted text> I see you have a UK IP. Guess you are use to dealing with govt. care.
No, I'm from Marion. Just using a proxy server to hide IP address. Don't trust this EVIL government. Do you?
TryMe

UK

#10 Dec 12, 2012
For those who wish to stay informed and are interested in where the truth lies, please read the story on the link below.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/12/americans-w...

By the way...Many of the ignorant truly believe that this "FREE" healthcare is "FREE". Wait until 2014, they will then have to pay "BIG MONEY" out of their pockets. They shall realize just how "FREE" it is and hopefully their own ignorance at that time.

Those ones will be screaming bloody murder because they will be unable to afford the expense. But wait, the FEDS will tell you that you have to pay because it is the law of the land. Too friggin bad that you were had. You deserve it!

The lack of intelligence of the American people ceases to amaze me. Good luck with that "FREE" thingy and let us know how it's working out for you. Just can't wait to hear from you. Waiting....
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 12, 2012
It will be fun to watch the dumb asses that voted for the piece of crap in another year or so. The nitwits deserve everything that's coming.
life in the lazy lane

Rustburg, VA

#12 Dec 13, 2012
I agree with you Harley except the one's that didn't vote for Obama won't deserve what is coming.
cunune

Masontown, PA

#13 Dec 14, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Obamacare at work for the Homeles and unwanted Abortion
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#14 Dec 14, 2012
TryMe wrote:
I see your IP is UK. What will you do hit them with a wet noodle.
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Obama care is like free advice. No one wants it.
John

Rocky Mount, VA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
I love my free obamacare!
TryMe

UK

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text>I see your IP is UK. What will you do hit them with a wet noodle.
Does this answer your question, again???

skunk holler Bill wrote:
<quoted text> I see you have a UK IP. Guess you are use to dealing with govt. care.

No, I'm from Marion. Just using a proxy server to hide IP address. Don't trust this EVIL government. Do you?

Now you have it. Go proxy!
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#18 Dec 14, 2012
John wrote:
I love my free obamacare!
You will need it after the next 10,000 rounds.
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#19 Dec 14, 2012
TryMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this answer your question, again???
skunk holler Bill wrote:
Now you have it. Go proxy!
Do you have a proxy to take care of your wife too??? Just askin??
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a proxy to take care of your wife too??? Just askin??
don't worry about me flirting with you wife though because I'm in love with Harley and I am gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Gilley Snitch 4 hr Blake 21
who is Laken Chestnut? 4 hr Rainbow 5
show yourselves stp bein pansies 6 hr Sir Randolph Blevins 3
Smyth County Snithces? 12 hr ECJ 27
Michael Moore 15 hr Sugar grove 13
M. Osborne 19 hr Just me 3
pizza hut Sat HappyPizzaGuy 14

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages