so much more integrity

Lexington, VA

#81 Aug 13, 2012
Like it takes a rocket scientist to figure out who started this rumor mill! Something has to be said for a crazy and wacked soon to be ex-husband! Her marriage was over long ago and believe you me didn't have anything to do with anyone else. So many people know about the man she shared her life with. As far as his marriage, well again alot to be said, but no ones business.
ummm Michelle

United States

#82 Sep 2, 2012
I think she is a sexy woman. would love to be Steve!
Lindsey

Meadows Of Dan, VA

#85 Sep 12, 2012
Both of you need to get the facts straight before spreading slander all over the internet. Dont you know thats a crime? My mother is NOT hooked on prescription pills. Anyone that knows her well enough, like you all seem to, would know that she had back surgery last September and now has cronic nerve damage in her leg which is very painful. Also, just to the the story straight those little "brats" he helped rasied? Ha. Thats the biggest joke I've ever seen. My mother taught me that if I wanted something bad enough I had to work for it. With that being said, I've had a steady job since I was 16 years old. I've worked for everything I have. Everyone seems to think because he had money said she left that makes her a golddigger? She doesnt even want any money. Money cant buy happiness and all she wanted was to be happy. My mother and father have done an excellent job of raising me, if I do say so myself. Mike was just married to my mother, that doesnt make him a father figure to me. You shouldn't be so quick to judge someone you think you know, Im sure theres a few skeletons in your closet and slander is a dangerous thing

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#88 Sep 25, 2012
Back to the topic of TRW, those of you whining about working long hours have no idea how many hours those in the management/quality control are putting in....so you can keep your 'lousy' jobs. Ungrateful you are! So freak'n lucky to have a job and you want to complain?

These people are there a lot longer than any of you, take work home to try to stay ahead of the problems occurring on the lines along with customer complaints, and then, there is no free time as they are tied to their phones 24/7 and it's expected they be available at all hours of the day. Vacation time....HA! Overtime pay...no, they don't get it as they are salary and when you divide out the # of hours they put in per paycheck, they're making far less than you do per hour.

Perhaps the company has had to scale back on those extra perks like Dollywood tickets but at least they are open for employment. What ever happened to the pride of working hard, dedication and having a good job? I totally understand you would like to have more time with your family, we all would. There's no one in that plant who is getting that precious free time, unless you're just biding your time for a paycheck and don't volunteer for the extra pay. At least, you can volunteer....those in management/quality control/maintenance don't have that luxury.
ford3000

Charlottesville, VA

#89 Sep 26, 2012
sounds like they need a union
2shay

United States

#92 Oct 7, 2012
screwed more than once wrote:
I know of two people that need to be fired because of some personal things between them that is about to end two different marrriages Michelle Snyder and Steve Robbins and from what I've been told was that Steve would try to sleep with anything that had a pulse up there
Is he one who is screwing around with my ex friend jessica barr? that place must be azoo with animals runnig round mounting anything that will let em.
tehe

Saltville, VA

#93 Oct 8, 2012
you trw workrs are a joke.. you to buzzy makeing drama , makeing meth or makeing love to each others wives to get much work dune..lol woudnt last a day doing real work... :P EB
Tator Baby From Saltvile

Marion, VA

#94 Oct 17, 2012
2shay wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he one who is screwing around with my ex friend jessica barr? that place must be azoo with animals runnig round mounting anything that will let em.
Well I guess if U are now her ex friend u must not have been a good one or u would have stuck by her. I know her and know about her home life and what she has went thru for years with her husband. She was a good wife and is a wonderful Mother to her daughters and will always be a great mother. If she has found someone who wants to love her and treat her the way she deserves to be treated let him. I know the guy she is with is a good guy and cares for her and is treating her the way she should have been treated for years. Oh and to let everyone know Steve is not the guy she is seeing so before you talk sh-t about people get the storie strait. Jessica I got ur back. U & ur New Man be Happy Together!
just quit

Marion, VA

#95 Oct 17, 2012
2shay wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead. Talk your crap about my mother but just wait. You'll get what's coming to you. I know who you are. And my mother isn't letting just anything "mount" her so get your dang facts right. But that's right you're to afraid to state who you are because then we'll all know that what you're saying inst true. If someone is happy nothing gives you the right to mess with them, so quit. Now. My family isn't any of your business, so go find someone else's life to mess with.
2shay

United States

#96 Oct 18, 2012
Tator Baby From Saltvile wrote:
<quoted text> Well I guess if U are now her ex friend u must not have been a good one or u would have stuck by her. I know her and know about her home life and what she has went thru for years with her husband. She was a good wife and is a wonderful Mother to her daughters and will always be a great mother. If she has found someone who wants to love her and treat her the way she deserves to be treated let him. I know the guy she is with is a good guy and cares for her and is treating her the way she should have been treated for years. Oh and to let everyone know Steve is not the guy she is seeing so before you talk sh-t about people get the storie strait. Jessica I got ur back. U & ur New Man be Happy Together!
You are the one who needs to get the STORY STRAIGHT. Her husband is a good person, much better than she ever deserved. She has been a crazy wacked bi**h the whole time they have been together. And i have heard about her New Man..she will learn about him to when he shows his true colors. He is a dope head and a loser. Hey maybe you are right, I guess they do make a good couple.
Shut up

Marion, VA

#97 Oct 18, 2012
2shay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who needs to get the STORY STRAIGHT. Her husband is a good person, much better than she ever deserved. She has been a crazy wacked bi**h the whole time they have been together. And i have heard about her New Man..she will learn about him to when he shows his true colors. He is a dope head and a loser. Hey maybe you are right, I guess they do make a good couple.
Really? You really want to talk about MY MOTHER that way? You honestly have no idea what went on. My mother is not this "crazy wacked bi**h" you speak of. And her boyfriend isn't a dope head loser. You are the one who needs to get your facts right, especially since you're dealing with her daughter now. You better be keeping your mouth shut because you have no idea what you are talking about. I'm tired of your crap already. Let's not keep it up kay? Next time you open that big mouth of yours make sure that what you're saying true. And you might want to wash your mouth out, I can't imagine what it taste like with all the crap coming out of it.
HurricaneSam116

Richmond, VA

#98 Oct 18, 2012
"Shut up", you best believe i got your back hun. You know exactly who I am and Im not bout to let some dumbass sit here and talk about your family like that! From what I can tell you have an amazing family...as for 2shay, bruh you need to be keeping that mouth shout until you know what you talking about. "If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say it?" maybe you have heard that saying? Im sure this is not a family you want to mess with so just walk away and be a good kid.
2shay

United States

#99 Oct 18, 2012
HurricaneSam116 wrote:
"Shut up", you best believe i got your back hun. You know exactly who I am and Im not bout to let some dumbass sit here and talk about your family like that! From what I can tell you have an amazing family...as for 2shay, bruh you need to be keeping that mouth shout until you know what you talking about. "If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say it?" maybe you have heard that saying? Im sure this is not a family you want to mess with so just walk away and be a good kid.
Man, i am skeered..of a little girl and her punk friend. i know the family, i know what i am talking about. Little girl i am sorry your mother is a crazy wacked ho. Life will be better to you if you don't follow in her foot steps.
just quit

Marion, VA

#100 Oct 19, 2012
I remember when I talked crap about some one and didn't have the balls to admit who I am. And my mother isn't a ho. She is one of the best people I know and honestly talking crap about someone doesn't make you any better. Actually it only goes to show how pathetic you really are. If you knew anything you wouldn't even open your mouth so when you get your facts right, then maybe you can say something. But obviously you don't. If I fall in my mother's foot steps I know one thing, I'd be an amazing mother because she is. Learn something please, it would be in your best interest.
speaking of

Marion, VA

#101 Nov 19, 2012
Whats up with laura?
watch out

Moneta, VA

#102 Nov 19, 2012
trw will be closing next.

Since: Nov 12

Marion, VA

#103 Nov 19, 2012
2shay wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, i am skeered..of a little girl and her punk friend. i know the family, i know what i am talking about. Little girl i am sorry your mother is a crazy wacked ho. Life will be better to you if you don't follow in her foot steps.
I happen to be friends with both Jessica and her new friend. It is not important who did what to whom. Neither was happy with the other and they are separate now. She is very happy with her new friend and I hear her ex has a new friend of his own. The kids are well cared for and safe. So why is it your business 2shay? You mad cause you wanted him or her for yourself?
Quit yur Cyrin

Atkins, VA

#104 Nov 23, 2012
TRW was a great place to work..what happened? Corporate...enough said..The work is very easy but the hours will kill you
Me toooooo

Elizabethtown, KY

#105 Nov 24, 2012
Lindsey wrote:
Both of you need to get the facts straight before spreading slander all over the internet. Dont you know thats a crime? My mother is NOT hooked on prescription pills. Anyone that knows her well enough, like you all seem to, would know that she had back surgery last September and now has cronic nerve damage in her leg which is very painful. Also, just to the the story straight those little "brats" he helped rasied? Ha. Thats the biggest joke I've ever seen. My mother taught me that if I wanted something bad enough I had to work for it. With that being said, I've had a steady job since I was 16 years old. I've worked for everything I have. Everyone seems to think because he had money said she left that makes her a golddigger? She doesnt even want any money. Money cant buy happiness and all she wanted was to be happy. My mother and father have done an excellent job of raising me, if I do say so myself. Mike was just married to my mother, that doesnt make him a father figure to me. You shouldn't be so quick to judge someone you think you know, Im sure theres a few skeletons in your closet and slander is a dangerous thing
Lindsey If mike was "just" a man married to your mother the why did you turn to him when you locked your keys in the car, had a wreck, needed glasses, etc. Mike took all or you, as did the entire family, and treated you and Hunter like you both were his own. When your mom didn't or wouldn't buy something for you and your dad didn't then Mike did. She did want money and that's why she demanded her name be put on the businesses, the checking accounts, the house he owned he owned since he was 21. She constantly demanded more, more, and more all the while she was having affairs behind his back. I know you are defending your mom and that is a natural response but some things you just don't have a clue about.
Me toooooo

Elizabethtown, KY

#106 Nov 24, 2012
ummm Michelle wrote:
I think she is a sexy woman. would love to be Steve!
You should go for it cause you Never know what you'll get in return........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gofundme begging for sympathy money is wrong 14 min knowthesitch 7
Arnold Sexton 2 hr Judge not 4
Ashley Taylor Wed watch her on fb 5
Helping Hands Thrift Store on Main Street Dec 24 just supposing 3
what really happened to Colby? Dec 23 colby who 2
Best Christmas Songs Dec 23 cs 4
Lucy Crockett house in Seven MIle Ford (Jun '06) Dec 23 LHCliveson 101
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web