Interesting Facts

Portland, OR

#1 Mar 16, 2013
It comes to my attention from a word from the grapevine there is an individual who is involved with the KKK that lives on Pearl Ave in Marion, Virginia. The individual name is Ronnie Blevins. It has been told from a individual that this guy still has the "membership" card, he also made threats to people to burning things in their yard.
Wanda

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Interesting Facts wrote:
It comes to my attention from a word from the grapevine there is an individual who is involved with the KKK that lives on Pearl Ave in Marion, Virginia. The individual name is Ronnie Blevins. It has been told from a individual that this guy still has the "membership" card, he also made threats to people to burning things in their yard.
Where do I join?
kkkhater

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Kkk has to be the stupidest group of Dumba$$e$, I overheard a conversation in food city someone already a member showing off their "member id" trying to get the person in front of me to come to one of their "meets", dummy all your kkk info is on the street now an I just so happen hate you white sorry sob trash
kkkhater

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Pearl ave is the the greatest choice for you to live on being in the kkk huh? Hope word of mouth speeds an your white cracker a$$ is hog tied an burned you ignorant bitİh
sorry

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Mar 16, 2013
kkkhater wrote:
Pearl ave is the the greatest choice for you to live on being in the kkk huh? Hope word of mouth speeds an your white cracker a$$ is hog tied an burned you ignorant bitÂİh
Kkk pearl avenue? Krack krack krack lmao. Only in Marion. Don't listen to this crackers my man.
Wanda

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 16, 2013
kkkhater wrote:
Kkk has to be the stupidest group of Dumba$$e$, I overheard a conversation in food city someone already a member showing off their "member id" trying to get the person in front of me to come to one of their "meets", dummy all your kkk info is on the street now an I just so happen hate you white sorry sob trash
Chicago< Ill. is the best thing that ever happened to the KKK. They do the KKKs work for them every day.
Wanda

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 16, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Kkk pearl avenue? Krack krack krack lmao. Only in Marion. Don't listen to this crackers my man.
Sorry you are outta cotton to pick.
great white

Marion, VA

#8 Mar 16, 2013
lies we dont brag hes not a member
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#9 Mar 16, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a man here little punk. Your man is behind you as you bend over fagut.
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#10 Mar 16, 2013
kkkhater wrote:
Pearl ave is the the greatest choice for you to live on being in the kkk huh? Hope word of mouth speeds an your white cracker a$$ is hog tied an burned you ignorant bitİh
Wish on Wigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puppymonkeybaby 47 min Kickstart 1
name that lesbian (Feb '12) 4 hr CarpetBagger 6
Mike Sage (Dec '10) 4 hr Concerned boy 32
Cave along I -81 in Marion 6 hr Bert 13
Loose dogs in Hall addition 7 hr FlipFlop Flabberg... 15
Jc & Renee Delp Busted (Mar '15) Sun Shrimp Testicles 57
Post your Verizon Horror Stories Here (May '13) Sun Martha 164
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages