Guestion

Marion, VA

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Heard he died.Is this true?If so prayers for his family.
lazy larry

Marion, VA

#2 Oct 15, 2012
bobby cline passed away last Nov.
United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
I don't know. Did one of the husband's of the married women he hooks up with catch up to him?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 15, 2012
is this true?? does anyone know if he did die? I knew him from years ago
Lea Ann Cline

Marion, VA

#5 Oct 15, 2012
No Tim Cline DID NOT pass away it was his cousin Richard CLine. My Father in Law is still alive and well. Richard passed away yesterday morning though
Lea Ann Cline

Marion, VA

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Karma wrote:
I don't know. Did one of the husband's of the married women he hooks up with catch up to him?
he is engaged to be married and is happy with the one women he is with. So no there were NO husband who caught up with him...smh at how people can say such lies and especially to say such a thing on a forum where the man is "supposedly" dead. WOW !!
toe head

Marion, VA

#7 Oct 15, 2012
did bobby die
School Mate

Napoleon, OH

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Sorry to hear about Richard. I went to school with him. What happened? I know his brother Gene just passed a few months ago. This family has been through it lately.My condolences.
Lea Ann Cline

Marion, VA

#9 Oct 21, 2012
School Mate wrote:
Sorry to hear about Richard. I went to school with him. What happened? I know his brother Gene just passed a few months ago. This family has been through it lately.My condolences.
\Thank you I know the family appareciates those and would appreciate prayers , they have been through a lot and are going through some more family health issues now.
Lea Ann Cline

Marion, VA

#10 Oct 21, 2012
toe head wrote:
did bobby die
He did he passed away last November
Lea Ann Cline

Marion, VA

#11 Oct 21, 2012
This family has endured ALOT of loss and tragity here in a very short time. Please do not post untrue facts about them such as "karmas" statement. The world is a shitter place bc of people like you. This family lost a loved one and the best thing you had going in your life at that time was to post such thing on an internet TRASH site... Prayers for you
i know

Cowpens, SC

#12 Mar 27, 2013
if your talking about the tim i know and if hes with salina from glade then he is a piece of shit. him and her will lay with anything
Lea Ann Cline

Knoxville, TN

#13 Mar 31, 2013
i know wrote:
if your talking about the tim i know and if hes with salina from glade then he is a piece of shit. him and her will lay with anything
Nope Wrong Tim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corey & mckayla 44 min Slammed 112
Would like to know 5 hr Teacher 11
Meth in Adwolfe (Feb '16) 6 hr Your Name Here 17
danny cress banned from Marion Va. football 7 hr Moment ff 5
wheres misty bise ? (Apr '15) 13 hr Rhh259 6
larry worley 13 hr Rhh259 15
Why was post about Jon Delp being an informant ... 13 hr Rhh259 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance