Austin Russell
billybob

Annapolis, MD

#1 Feb 15, 2012
I heard he was becoming a rapist
Kabrina

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Yeah he tried to have his way with me and I told him no and he got really mad. If you're a girl and he adds you on Facebook watch out cause that's how he starts his approach on you... Stay safe girls!!
Girl power

Annapolis, MD

#3 Feb 15, 2012
We need to take a stand against this lady's or someone will be hurt
Kabrina

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 15, 2012
Girl power wrote:
We need to take a stand against this lady's or someone will be hurt
Agreed!
Girl power

Annapolis, MD

#5 Feb 15, 2012
You would think he would have a dick since he is black but its no bigger then my pinky finger so watch out fir this pretender
wow

Madison, TN

#6 Feb 15, 2012
thats really stupid. hes not a freakin rapist. He may act immature but saying that crap is dumb. And all guys get mad when you tell them no.
Kabrina

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Feb 15, 2012
No you don't understand... I told him no and then later I told him it wasn't going to work and he started stalking me... I even had to block him on Facebook.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 15, 2012
austin is an awesome guy.
Girl power

Richmond, VA

#9 Feb 15, 2012
lovelygirl2 wrote:
austin is an awesome guy.
Till he trys to rape you then he stalks u

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2012
if its so bad turn him in.
Girl power

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 15, 2012
I'm to afraid to go near him again
Kabrina

Washington, DC

#12 Feb 15, 2012
He is just a creep can't believe he was wanting to hook up with me but I blocked him on everything I suggest you girls do the same
Fed-up

Hermitage, TN

#13 Feb 15, 2012
THIS IS NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH:

Bullying is no longer about the strong picking on the weak in the schoolyard. The physical assault has been replaced by a 24 hour per day, seven days a week online bashing. Savvy students are using Instant Messaging, e-mails, chat rooms and websites they create to humiliate a peer. No longer can parents count on seeing the tell-tale physical signs of bullyingóa black eye, bloody lip, torn clothes. But the damage done by cyber bullies is no less real, and can be infinitely more painful.

Cyber Bullying Statistics
42% of kids have been bullied while online. 1 in 4 have had it happen more than once.
35% of kids have been threatened online. Nearly 1 in 5 have had it happen more than once.
21% of kids have received mean or threatening e-mail or other messages.
58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than 4 out of 10 say it has happened more than once.
53% of kids admit having said something mean or hurtful to another person online. More than 1 in 3 have done it more than once.
58% have not told their parents or an adult about something mean or hurtful that happened to them online.

The AP-MTV survey found that 8% of cyberbulllying victims and 12% of sexting victims have considered ending their own life.
nice try

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2012
Fed-up wrote:
THIS IS NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH:
Bullying is no longer about the strong picking on the weak in the schoolyard. The physical assault has been replaced by a 24 hour per day, seven days a week online bashing. Savvy students are using Instant Messaging, e-mails, chat rooms and websites they create to humiliate a peer. No longer can parents count on seeing the tell-tale physical signs of bullyingóa black eye, bloody lip, torn clothes. But the damage done by cyber bullies is no less real, and can be infinitely more painful.
Cyber Bullying Statistics
42% of kids have been bullied while online. 1 in 4 have had it happen more than once.
35% of kids have been threatened online. Nearly 1 in 5 have had it happen more than once.
21% of kids have received mean or threatening e-mail or other messages.
58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than 4 out of 10 say it has happened more than once.
53% of kids admit having said something mean or hurtful to another person online. More than 1 in 3 have done it more than once.
58% have not told their parents or an adult about something mean or hurtful that happened to them online.
The AP-MTV survey found that 8% of cyberbulllying victims and 12% of sexting victims have considered ending their own life.
do you really think that posting this on everything will make it any better or make any sort of change? Keep dreaming.
blob

United States

#15 Mar 2, 2012
That's not how austin is cuz I've known him all my life. I think you're just making a mountain out of a mole hill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House at 413 Spruce St 1 hr BillyBob Corn Teeth 4
Virginia Department Corrections 2 hr sorry dude 2
Hottest people, Marion, VA, guys or girls, what... 3 hr Dave 16
Sue 5 hr Eyelikeit 20
Teen drug bust in Atkins VA (Jan '13) 7 hr learnlivelove 20
Bekki Minton Snitch 7 hr homewreckerhaterclub 18
what is marion like? 9 hr jojo 17

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance