CHS football misconduct

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
unbelievable

Farmville, VA

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Has anyone been reading the Chilhowie Topix? Distrubing allegations being voiced
Info for you

Marion, VA

#2 Sep 20, 2012
And we thought Marion was bad!
hjlk

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Nobody around here knows the real truth. There are so many rumors going around. All Im saying is that it wasnt as bad as people are taking it.
unbelievable

Farmville, VA

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Just how bad was it, if you know the details, maybe you should enlighten the rest of us. Bulling will not be tolerated in Smyth County Schools, according the handbook. So, is this not at the least bulling?
Love

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 20, 2012
It would seem worse to me....like hazing. Whether it be hazing, sexual harassment, or bullying...It's wrong on so many different levels. This is why you don't leave a group of students unattended. Where was their supervision?
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Hey! Ya'll BETTER shut up.....or I'll get Tommy on your ass! And just what do you mean you thought Marion was bad!!!!!!
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 20, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
Just how bad was it, if you know the details, maybe you should enlighten the rest of us. Bulling will not be tolerated in Smyth County Schools, according the handbook. So, is this not at the least bulling?
Bulling????? Bulling????? Let's see.....Is that the scrotums I see hanging off the bumper of those stupid ass pick up trucks going through Chilhigh??? You know the ones with the big old pipes in the truck bed spewing out that stupid black smoke????? Whoopee! REDNEKS!
Info for you

Marion, VA

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
Hey! Ya'll BETTER shut up.....or I'll get Tommy on your ass! And just what do you mean you thought Marion was bad!!!!!!
I meant that people are always bashing Marion, about how bad it is and the stuff that goes on, did not mean anything pertaining to MSHS football team, just how bad these topix discussions can get. But if there is any truth to this story about CHS, their parents need to stand up and get to the bottom of it! No harm intended!!
concerned parent

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Something needs to be done about this. And as a parent I'm concerned about the fact that nothing has been as of yet. I'm also concerned about some of the comments that parents have posted on the Chilhowie forum. Hard to believe some don't see a problem with what happened. Seems to me that they're more worried about the football team winning a ballgame than the torture those boys inflicted on others
2424Kon

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Sep 21, 2012
I agree with concerned parent! But watch and see if it won't be covered up!!
Watch this-

Knoxville, TN

#12 Sep 22, 2012
What goes on in Chilhowie, STAYS in Chilhowie. This is not one bit of our business, as we aren't saints up here in Marion. This topic should be discussed by those who have a vested interest in this piece of drama (and they would all be from Chilhowie)....and not by all of the onlookers in Marion. Just saying......
Taxpayer and parent

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Watch this- wrote:
What goes on in Chilhowie, STAYS in Chilhowie. This is not one bit of our business, as we aren't saints up here in Marion. This topic should be discussed by those who have a vested interest in this piece of drama (and they would all be from Chilhowie)....and not by all of the onlookers in Marion. Just saying......
Really? So sexual abuse in a high school isn't anyone else's business, even though every person in Smyth County pays taxes that support ALL county schools? You're nuts!
smyth countian

Farmville, VA

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Last I heard both are Smyth Co. schools, and all county schools have the same rules of conduct that they are supposed to abide. If these rules aren't going to be enforced, we should stop printing out these student handbooks and save the county countless amounts of dollars. Of course, I know that Marion has it's own conduct problems that need to be addressed, but that is being covered up also.
well just saying

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Watch this- wrote:
You must be a Chilhowie resident, family member or friend of the boys that assaulted their younger teammates on the Chilhowie high school football team. It is a Smyth County school just the same as Marion, Saltville, Sugar Grove, and Atkins. So we as tax payers here in Marion have every right to know about this situation and what is going to be done about it! Your lack of concern is shocking.
Watch this-

Knoxville, TN

#16 Sep 22, 2012
I can be concerned without commenting. I do believe that it should be taken care of, BUT, this isn't our business. It's not our school. And I DO live in Marion, by the way.
I just feel it's their issue, not ours, that's all. Now if this happened at another school, in our county, and there were sanctions placed against that school, and nothing happens here, then I believe THAT school has a right to speak up. But since that isn't the case with us, as far as I know, I think we should just let them deal with it. We REALLY don't know what happened. And I don't think I am "NUTS" for feeling this way. And I won't think you are "NUTS" for feeling the way you do.
Really

Knoxville, TN

#17 Sep 22, 2012
If it had happened in Marion you better believe Chilhowie People would be running their traps! Those boys need to be punished, end of Story!
lol

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Watch this- wrote:
You're a joke.
chelu

Strawberry Plains, TN

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Watch this- wrote:
can you say stupid? what a stupid comment.
eddi

Strawberry Plains, TN

#21 Sep 23, 2012
Watch this- wrote:
I can be concerned without commenting. I do believe that it should be taken care of, BUT, this isn't our business. It's not our school. And I DO live in Marion, by the way.
I just feel it's their issue, not ours, that's all. Now if this happened at another school, in our county, and there were sanctions placed against that school, and nothing happens here, then I believe THAT school has a right to speak up. But since that isn't the case with us, as far as I know, I think we should just let them deal with it. We REALLY don't know what happened. And I don't think I am "NUTS" for feeling this way. And I won't think you are "NUTS" for feeling the way you do.
then don't comment because it does not make any sense anyhow.
My Opinion Smyth Resident

Knoxville, TN

#22 Sep 23, 2012
I just think we should not be too quick to judge, however this conduct needs to be dealt with and not covered up. This is type of conduct may lead to the victims having problems in the future and the people that done this to them needs to be punished, I do not care if it started out as a so called "sick Joke" or not it still happened.It should not matter if the principle's son was involved he should receive the same punishment as those involved get and I do believe that conduct to this extent charges need to come to those that are guilty. If this gets covered up or nothing is done about it then in the long run those that it happened to suffer worse. It does not matter who lives where or who is on the School Board or none of this the real issue is this is a serious act that took place with victims that are suffering from it. Final thought, it needs to be taken care of the right way so that this type of "Joke" does not happen again or get out of hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Kirk 25 min Robert 2
Trump 3 hr whitey 24
Sue Akers 21 hr Jill 3
Jenni sult from all the blocks! 21 hr Thomas Appleby 4
Workplaces to hate and why? I'm looking for a job 21 hr Thomas Appleby 16
Children posting Wed Pizzaface 2
Country Club Bridge Tue Lexus 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance