The Shanghai Popper

Since: Dec 12

Bristol, VA

#1 Jan 4, 2013
First iíve gotta say that this site is great. Iíve shXt my pants a fair few times in my life and always felt really embarrassed and self-conscious about it. I was in Shanghai. I lived and worked in China at the time and was heading home to Nanjing after visiting a friend. I had just had KFC for lunch and took a taxi to the train station, about a twenty minute ride. Maybe ten minutes into it i started feeling like i needed to go pretty badly but i knew there were toilets at the station and i knew exactly where they were (i am pretty obsessed with knowing where toilets are at all times due to my history of shitting myself once every year or two) so i figured i would try to hold it.
I got to the station and was running up the stairs to the entrance when it started coming out. By the time i got to the station toilets it had all come out and it had run all the way down both legs and stained my shoes.
I cleaned up as best as i could. In this i was aided by having my backpack with a roll of toilet tissue in it. However, the damage was so bad there was only so much i could do.
My friend had gone to work so there was no way i could go back to his place and i needed to get back to Nanjing to work the next day, so i got onto the train. The ride was three hours long. I tried to stay out of peopleís way but anyone whoís been to China will know that is pretty impossible anywhere, especially a train. People just stared at me with disgusted looks on their faces, and talked to each other about how badly i smelled, speculating on the cause.
By the time i got to Nanjing i was thoroughly humiliated and about as low as i have ever been. That night I spent hours trying to work out how to make sure it never happened again. I read up on exercises for the sphincter muscles, confidence training techniques, and appropriate diets.
Since then, it hasnít happened to me in 5 or 6 years though iíve had some close calls.

“good ole' girl”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 5, 2013
We all have our trials, Duncan T.

“good ole' girl”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Not all the time, but it has happened on occasion. Usually after tex-mex or a good butt pluggin. Thanks,. Titstothiwind, for the reminder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Ross from Utility 6 min Good person 5
Any Tennessee Vol anonymous groups in Marion? 1 hr crying time again 6
Who is Barbara Mullins 1 hr Sister METHod 5
Watch your kids 1 hr Sister METHod 1
The Farm 10 hr Justice peoples 47
Marion Homecoming 13 hr For Sale 29
Cute girl at kangaroo in atkins 15 hr Korn WHole Connie 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance