smyth co school employees drug tested?

smyth co school employees drug tested?

Posted in the Marion Forum

taxpayer

Chase City, VA

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Did you know that the people responsible for our children during the day are not drug and alcohol tested? Given the last few days of rumors and news about Smyth Co. schools, Shouldn't they be?
Tired of paying

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2012
I agree I think that they should be also. I think this should be from School Board down the line. But it would probably be covered up like everything else in Smyth Co. is.
HUH

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Sorry to be so late in this conversation, but there are plenty of employees who are drug tested....and every single one of those tested, pass.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2012
HUH wrote:
Sorry to be so late in this conversation, but there are plenty of employees who are drug tested....and every single one of those tested, pass.
What positions are drug tested?

Since: Nov 12

Knoxville, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2012
I think the government should stop regulating drugs. Yes you would still have to take piss tests for jobs, especially those that put yourself and others around you in danger or you care for minors in anyway.

The only difference than the way it is not is the gov. would stop wasting millions chasing down drug users, then trying that person, then IF they are convicted we have to house them in jail.

More $ for the schools.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Drug tests should be mandatory for anyone in a position of government authority. That would be ANY elected official, anyone appointed by an elected official, anyone that collects funds from citizens of this country, and or spends such funds. Anyone under retirement age that receives distributions from the government that is under retirement age.

Since: Nov 12

Knoxville, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
Drug tests should be mandatory for anyone in a position of government authority. That would be ANY elected official, anyone appointed by an elected official, anyone that collects funds from citizens of this country, and or spends such funds. Anyone under retirement age that receives distributions from the government that is under retirement age.
Hell ya.
Bubba

Troy, VA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
All citizens should be drug tested every 30 days. If you get a positive you should be slapped with a wet noodle.
Richardsons Goat

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Dec 9, 2012
I think they should drug test everybody that posts on Topix. And include dip dog ketchup as a narcotic.

Baaaaaaaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candace Gilley 52 min RebelGirl 3
Savannah Stoots 6 hr Why would say that 57
Alexius Hess 10 hr Grow up 5
Liv Jennings 10 hr Erica Medley 2
Marion's 102.5 WOLD Renegade (Jul '13) 17 hr Idiots 134
Disappointed 18 hr Jim 2
Russell and Terry Street 18 hr Sam 5

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages