lmkvm

Nashville, TN

#1 May 25, 2012
bad father
harmony surber

United States

#2 May 25, 2012
This is the biggest load of bullshit I have everr seen.
rebecca huggins

Nashville, TN

#3 May 25, 2012
how exactly is he a bad father? we have them every single day of the week due to there mother having a job and we watch them while shes at work along with the days that he actually are supposed to have them which are friday morning thru monday night or tuesday morning.....he works his ass off every day to provide for them which is more then i can say for almost every guy with kids in this stupid little town! so if u have the balls (which i highly doubt) to tell me who u are we will gladly straighten up any misunderstandings or rumors that u'v heard

sincerely girlfriend and mother of his next child
humorme

Knoxville, TN

#5 May 25, 2012
He's a great father n a good friend to everyone... he may be a little on the fence if u catch my drift byr that's ok lmfao
Devon

Knoxville, TN

#6 May 25, 2012
Yeaaahh.. In regards to my last post.. Everyone who makes posts on here, are simply pussies. Point blank. Travis has ALWAYS been a good father & friend to MOST.. unless you're fake, he sees it & isnt your friend, like whoever posted this.. even for the time tht i chilled with him almost everyday, he had his kids, was great with em, & even if they started a fuss about wanting some mickey D's or somethin, guess where we went. Mickey d's. So, hopefully the pussies read this, grow some balls,. Talk to him yourself, or atleast talk shit thru facebook so we can see how big of a wussbag you really are.
Kim

Nashville, TN

#7 May 25, 2012
Travis is a good father and his girlfriend is also good with his kids.Why do you think he is a bad father? Maybe you dont even know so dont say anything you cant back up.
tammy

Nashville, TN

#8 May 25, 2012
This is the mother of his two oldest kids.trust me if he was a bad father my kids wouldnt be around him. for those of you who dont no travis you need to keep you mouths shut unless you have proof to back it up and i seriously doubt that so shut the fuck up and sweep in front of your own front door! He is a great father and dad to my kids and i am proud that my kids call him dad! Hes not perfect but who is! I dare someone to tell me to my face that hes a bad dad cause they will be waking up on the ground!!!
Will

Knoxville, TN

#9 May 25, 2012
I have seen Travis with his kids many times. They are well cared for, clean, well fed, kept safe, have more toys then they could ever play with. Travis works, has for as long as I have known him (many years) to support his kids. seems someone that started this thread has a problem with Travis....but it ain't his parenting skills.
TRAVISMUTHAFUCKI NGASSDELP

Nashville, TN

#10 May 25, 2012
198 Thomas Bridge Rd Marion Va 24354......
I drive a white ford ranger with decals on the back window.......have no problem talking to anyone....so i tell you what..bitches post anonymously..
Teresa

Coeburn, VA

#11 May 25, 2012
Let's just get this situtation started off like this..Travis is for 1.. is my son...2nd a GREAT father.He works a job 12 hours a day to provide for his kids..and still finds time to spend with them.3rd..They are feed and clean..have toys and each one of the kids have their own tv and cable.He takes them fishing..to the Mall ..Mcdonalds..and other places out to eat.He has NO PROBLEM spending time with his kids ..because they are mostly at his house anyway.The absent mother wants them only when its convient for her..and that usually doesn't include her weekends.So he has them at that time also..Travis is a good father,and always will be.Point being...he didn't walk out on them ..and he's still taking care of them.So whoever you are that decided to say that my son was a bad father..maybe you are the 1 that had the bad father ..and just don't know what a real father is.
Eric Wojo

Madison, TN

#12 May 25, 2012
Someone clearly has nooooo clue who travis is or been around him and his family HATERS
Tammy

Knoxville, TN

#13 May 26, 2012
For those who like to talk shit about someone they need to make sure they no what their talking about. Me and travis do the best we can with our kids they lack nothing and have everthing they want and need. we both work full time jobs to support them and share them equally.We do not argue when it come to our children because we want them to be the happiest kids possible.It is not up to everyone else how we decide to share equal time with our children it is our decision and our decision alone! There maybe times he has them more one week and me have them more the next. We dont hold scores on who has them the most. We do what we think is best for our kids and not what everone thinks. God gave them to us to raise and we are doin the best we no how!
aaron

Toano, VA

#14 May 28, 2012
Delp is the shit... A man who speaks his mind and isn't afraid too stay real... He.s a great dad from what I.v seen and heard and is deff just a big ole teddy bear till u post stupid Crap, and a hell of an artist... Honestly... There.s isn't much reason at all not too like him
brandy

Knoxville, TN

#15 May 29, 2012
there is no reason for him to be on here.whomever started it is probably someone with resentment to him or his life. he always has a house full of kids,all happy & all well clothed & fed. he works 12 hr shifts to support not only the children he has but his child on the way. him & becckers are great parents as is. when to point being becca didnt have to raise them because they are not hers, as to travis with his son. but they both accepted the task & took it on. he does what he can for his family & does a damn good job at it. & if the childrens mother will even get on here to defend his parenting then you KNOW hes not a bad father! End of story.
DOESNT MATTER

Abingdon, VA

#16 Jun 12, 2012
people really shouldnt worry about what others are doing. People worry about what others have or will say about them. If your life is right and your not being nosey or talking about Other why be concerned what others say or do if its not bring any harm to you? People will lower you to there level if you let them. Why would want to look as bad as them? Some times saying and doing nothing is best. By doing that no one has any jugement of you. "A WORD UNSAID BRINGS NO HARM"
dont_understand

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Jun 12, 2012
Why do people read this stuff ? If u see your name scroll right over it. Don't give them your time of day !
brandyisadumbazz

Nashville, TN

#18 Jun 12, 2012
Actually she did comment and speak upon his behalf
Coley

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Aug 6, 2012
Just let me say out of all the people I know he is in the top 5 of the BEST people Greatest Dads and even his ex came on here to say that so there you have it HE IS THE BEST DAD EVER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tired of it 4 hr Melissa 214
new Sheriff 6 hr spkie 12
marion manor apartments (Jan '11) 9 hr gradyholmes 58
Bridget Hutton-Ellis (Nov '11) 11 hr string cheese 127
Country Club Crossing 11 hr Sherry 1
Marjorie lee baker 23 hr stacey 3
lookin for resi and Larry ensor Sat ghosthunter 1
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web