Smokin' Dog shop in CHilhowie

Smokin' Dog shop in CHilhowie

Posted in the Marion Forum

Dr Peterson Grabow

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Has anyone had the displeasure of going to the Smokin' Dog tobacco shop in Chilhowie? If you haven't, don't waste your time. The old lady that works in there is extremely rude and hateful to you unless you are buying something, then you only get a fake smile and a "thank you". With an attitude like hers, she needs to be reminded what it means to provide good customer service.
Honky

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Dr Peterson Grabow wrote:
Has anyone had the displeasure of going to the Smokin' Dog tobacco shop in Chilhowie? If you haven't, don't waste your time. The old lady that works in there is extremely rude and hateful to you unless you are buying something, then you only get a fake smile and a "thank you". With an attitude like hers, she needs to be reminded what it means to provide good customer service.
If you smoke your breath probably smeels like cow shytt. She wants you outta there quick. She does what she is paid to do. Sell you Cancer Sticks.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 30, 2012
No just you.....you're probably the only dumb SOB left on earth that is still stupid enough to smoke.
Dr Peterson Grabow

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> No just you.....you're probably the only dumb SOB left on earth that is still stupid enough to smoke.
Harley, I feel sorry for you. After reading the posts you've put up, I can see that your life must be miserable. You hardly have anything good to say about anything or anyone. This tells me that your life is so pathetic and miserable that you feel the need to criticize and belittle others just so you can boost your own self esteem, as well as keep yourself from sinking into a mire of depression (because of your pathetic life)and eventually putting a bullet in your ear. Such a pity.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Oct 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Harley, I feel sorry for you. After reading the posts you've put up, I can see that your life must be miserable. You hardly have anything good to say about anything or anyone. This tells me that your life is so pathetic and miserable that you feel the need to criticize and belittle others just so you can boost your own self esteem, as well as keep yourself from sinking into a mire of depression (because of your pathetic life)and eventually putting a bullet in your ear. Such a pity.
I like Harley. He tells it like it is and I agree. Perhaps you should look in the mirror and see if you like what you see. Talking about a drop is self esteem????? If you would like a free Shell for yourself look me up. Lets make it 00 Buck.
luv

Knoxville, TN

#6 Oct 10, 2012
she is very hateful nowadays. she used to be a teacher & was the nicest person you could meet. I guess since she retired old age is just making her grouchy. and as for her "doing what she's paid to do" she OWNS the place. i guess she figures she can be hateful to everyone & get away with it because her hubby is the mayor of chilhowie.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Oct 20, 2012
luv wrote:
she is very hateful nowadays. she used to be a teacher & was the nicest person you could meet. I guess since she retired old age is just making her grouchy. and as for her "doing what she's paid to do" she OWNS the place. i guess she figures she can be hateful to everyone & get away with it because her hubby is the mayor of chilhowie.
It would make me and her both happy if you came in and she said "FU". She put up with snot nose kids for yrs. Why the hell wouldn't she be grumpy. God Love her soul.
justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 21, 2012
Earl wrote:
<quoted text> It would make me and her both happy if you came in and she said "FU". She put up with snot nose kids for yrs. Why the hell wouldn't she be grumpy. God Love her soul.
HA! I finally found something to agree with Earl about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bojangles marion va 1 hr School daze 53
I'm not done 10 hr Curios 42
Update 11 hr Truth 6
scooters (Sep '13) 14 hr Hannah 88
Cori Stamper Sun nosey 2
what is marion like? Sun nosey 16
tanja pruitt Sun nosey 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance