Crack Rabbit is crazy

Crack Rabbit is crazy

Posted in the Marion Forum

Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Ya'll need to read what the Rabbit writes. It's funny, and also makes sense......that is to people that have a sense of humor, or a lick of sense.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
I don't Think They Believe You Harley....

They Must Not Have a Sense Of Humor....Or a Lick Of Sense....
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
Ya'll need to read what the Rabbit writes. It's funny, and also makes sense......that is to people that have a sense of humor, or a lick of sense.
Screw all your judgements. I speak the truth.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 3, 2012
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
I don't Think They Believe You Harley....
They Must Not Have a Sense Of Humor....Or a Lick Of Sense....
Hell, most of them are dumber than a door. Then there are the jealous pieces of crap.
John

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Crack Rabbit and Harley T Ford are butt buddies.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 3, 2012
See what I mean.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
John wrote:
Crack Rabbit and Harley T Ford are butt buddies.
You Sound Jealous John....What's Wrong???...Can't You Get anyone Interested In Your Tailhole???...Perhaps You Need More Advertisement???....I'll Help You If You Want....When I'm Through....You'll Be The Talk Of The Town!!!....Your Tailhole Will Be More Popular Than The Post Office....And It will Have More Men Lining Up At It....Waiting Their Turn Too!!!....

But First!!!....You Gotta Change Your Name....Because {John} Is another Name For a Bathroom....Or a Toilet....And a Toilet Get's More Ass Then Bill Clinton....You Just Give Me The Go Ahead John....And Your Tailhole Will Be The New {Popular Gap} In That Area.....
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 4, 2012
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You Sound Jealous John....What's Wrong???...Can't You Get anyone Interested In Your Tailhole???...Perhaps You Need More Advertisement???....I'll Help You If You Want....When I'm Through....You'll Be The Talk Of The Town!!!....Your Tailhole Will Be More Popular Than The Post Office....And It will Have More Men Lining Up At It....Waiting Their Turn Too!!!....
But First!!!....You Gotta Change Your Name....Because {John} Is another Name For a Bathroom....Or a Toilet....And a Toilet Get's More Ass Then Bill Clinton....You Just Give Me The Go Ahead John....And Your Tailhole Will Be The New {Popular Gap} In That Area.....
Great idea.....and I totally agree with that name change, so I looked up what could be some of the most popular names "John" could consider. TOP GAY NAMES: Bruce, Dave, Ricky, the nickname "Junior", Tony, Francisco, "I personally think that would be a fitting one for John" Pepe, Dicky, Jay, Jay Jay, Jimmy, and Poindexter. Of course there's hundreds more out there......just Google it. Good luck with your endeavor, hope you can help ol John find happiness. Maybe then he will shut his face pu$$ie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar grove fire dept 1 hr The_Happy_Farmer 75
Katie Delp 4 hr Larry 51
Michael Moore 5 hr interested 16
who is Laken Chestnut? 6 hr sarge 8
Crystal Lyons 8 hr Uncle Tom 26
Barbara Mullins 9 hr Nancy 8
Marion puts focus on inoperative vehicles 11 hr co worker 4

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages