I am looking for Michael Davis

I am looking for Michael Davis

Posted in the Marion Forum

Matthew Carlson

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Hi,

My name is Matthew Carlson and I served with a soldier named Michael Davis. Michael departed from the ARMY a couple of years ago and no one from our unit has heard from him since then. The last we heard he was serving overseas with a PMC, but we never heard from him ever again. I have checked the local obituaries but have not found anything. Please tell me he is alive, and where we can get into contact with him while we are in town.

-Matt

Since: Apr 09

Saltville

#2 Nov 28, 2011
Only thing I could find is that a Michael Davis races dirt cars at Wythe raceway...
http://www.wytheraceway.com/points.php
Sorry, I know wasn't much help but I don't know the dude, may be worth contacting the raceway though...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 28, 2011
There's a Michael Davis that lives in Marion, he's in his 20s I think? His brother Matt works at McDonald's in Marion.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2011
try the big grey house beside of walmart downtown I forget adddress, but his dad lives there. His dad's name is Craig Davis, has a sister named Desiree davis and a sister named michelle Davis.
rmsd

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2011
Michael Davis is my brother and I just gave him the message you were looking for him...
help

Marion, VA

#6 Dec 1, 2011
He used to have facebook but I can't seem to find him now. I can't remember his last whereabouts though. Good Luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
derek orr (Oct '11) 1 hr Levi 25
JC Delp 1 hr sissy92 8
Dez?? 1 hr AnnaNG 1
Cute girl at kangaroo in atkins 2 hr Lindsey 5
phantom,the band (Aug '12) 5 hr lol 5
Marion (VA) Girls 2A Volleyball defeats two 6A ... 9 hr Jealous much 12
The Farm 10 hr Farmer Mac 48

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance