Concerned Mom

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Did anyone hear anything about a rape happening at Marion Middle School yesterday?
omg

Saint Johns, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

wHAT HAPPEN?? While school was going on??? kids???
super

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

I pray this is not true.
Concerned Mom

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

I heard that it happened during school hours and that it was an older boy from the tap center? Don't know all the details. This makes me sick and so sad! I have a daughter in that school.
omg

Saint Johns, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

I know a few kids in that schoool.What gradw was the kid in that it happen too??
Concerned Mom

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

I believe I heard 8th ?
whatever

Scottsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

It probably wasn't rape the girl was leading the boy on it happens all the time in high school and they call it rape. School has always been like that always something going on, no big suprise. Watch the boy go to juvie for having sex. Crazy world.
tiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

High school is 9th throw 12 RIGHT???? IF ITS 8TH GRADE THEN THATS MIDDLE SCHOOL RIGHT???? HOW OLD WAS THESE KIDS????

If she said NO THAT IS CALLED RAPE!!!!
Wow wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

Wow, people will condone anything. A 12 yr old girl isnt old enough to know whether or not she wants to have sex. She isnt capable of 'leading a guy on'. 'Whatever', you are a moron. Makes me wonder why your parents even bred. You make me sick.
ohgolly

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

Welcome to the Internets.
Population: Rude as f*ck.
Raped at 16

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

Sorry but a girl doesn't even have to say no! I was raped by a guy in high school but it wasn't the type of violent rape that you think of. I was forced to do things out of fear that if I didn't, that I would have been beaten up. If a girl isn't ready or comfortable with having sex and it is forced physically or psychologically, then it is RAPE ... PERIOD!!! It's ignorant statements like the one above that makes young girls and women afraid to come forward when they have been violated. If you ever think that you have been raped ... report it and get the help you need to cope. I wished I had!!
joleen

Schuyler, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

i will take care of them
citizen kane

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

When I was about 22 I had consensual sex with a girl who had come to my home after callinme specifically to.ask if she could come over so we could have sex...HALF WAY THRU the intercourse, she changed her mind and asked me to stop. I did. Period. A woman ALWAYS has the right to say no. Even ida girl.com pletely leads a guy on, but then changes her mind...that's her right. Rape is rape. Just sayin.
ur an idiot

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

really okay to the person who wrote a girl leading someone on...your a real suck job get a life. rape does happen and it really does suck minors having sex not good

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
No hope for our community!! 30 min johnny 4
why is it all the young girls in this town go f... 51 min johnny 4
Anybody no Alisha (Thomas) Surber? What kind is... 4 hr badnews 10
kayla ring (May '13) 6 hr nae 24
justin Perkins 10 hr P_I_ me 7
The hair school place.. (Dec '13) 10 hr Bill 30
jessica robinette 22 hr shes a hoe 1
•••
•••