Loansharking joints and rent to robs

Loansharking joints and rent to robs

Posted in the Marion Forum

Rex Ryan

Blacksburg, VA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
When is Marion going to get rid of these stores that rip off all the dummies in town? Not only does it make the town look trashy it drains money from people who obviously can't manage. I'm talking A+ rentals, Aaron's, check and go etc.
harley T Ford-

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Dec 7, 2012
This country is going to hell in a hand basket. Everyone deserves a lil taste of luxury before things start getting really tough around here in the next couple of years.
Titstothewind

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 7, 2012
If there weren't so many dummies in town, those businesses would simply go away. It's simply supply and demand.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 7, 2012
harley T Ford- wrote:
This country is going to hell in a hand basket. Everyone deserves a lil taste of luxury before things start getting really tough around here in the next couple of years.
Get your own damn screen name wannabe, or STFU!
Booger

Lebanon, VA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Yep, like em or not, they're legal businesses. I don't like them either, but how do you keep them out without drawing a line? What's next. fast food? cigarette stores? Spandex?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is REALLY in charge of Marion? Mayor? Other? 5 hr McCheese Junior 6
Cori Stamper 5 hr FDR 9
what is marion like? 6 hr Judge Nott 21
Hottest people, Marion, VA, guys or girls, what... 12 hr Johnson 17
House at 413 Spruce St 13 hr Johnson 5
Cory Hoover (Feb '13) 13 hr Finger 52
to the snitch (Jun '11) 17 hr Bigpants 11

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance