Next Last
Ghostie

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Any?
trembling

Chilhowie, VA

#2 Mar 26, 2010
The devil church,on the back road,past murrays , have seen some freaky things go on there.....freaky
uh huh

Nolensville, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2010
i totally know that church! i went there one halloween with an old boyfriend-seriously creeped me out!
No devil

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 27, 2010
I have been to that church during services. No devil church. I know people that attend, they aren't devil worshipers
jusmyhumbleopini on

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 3, 2010
Where is it?
Mames

Farmville, VA

#6 May 3, 2010
It's supposed to be the church in Walker's Creek.

It is NOT a devil church!!!
Booo

Nashville, TN

#7 May 3, 2010
The social service building.It was the old mental hospital.Lady in white gown floating on 4th floor.A women singing and a short stubby looking shadow of a man walking around the elevator on the 3rd.We were there about 6 in the morning when this happened.The people that do maintence can tell you more stories.
smythcobaby

Farmville, VA

#8 May 5, 2010
The Octogon House in Thomas Bridge. Sugar Grove school. The first white house on Church Street.
Dont think so

Knoxville, TN

#9 May 5, 2010
trembling wrote:
The devil church,on the back road,past murrays , have seen some freaky things go on there.....freaky
UMMM. I actually go to church there and it is a independent fundamental baptist church. We bring our King James Bible and listen to the word of God. We sing hymns and worship the Lord and praise his holy name.
jhuhyohouygufytd yd

United States

#10 May 16, 2012
it this y pll follow ppl if they vstop bye they get flowed out there were ppl have said for years that the church was coss ppl keep messing round there
Ha Ha

Marion, VA

#11 May 16, 2012
The "devil's church" was in Wassum Valley, and it isn't even there anymore.

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#12 May 16, 2012
From what I've seen of this town, there's plenty of boogers right there on main street. In broad daylight.
sara

Rocky Mount, VA

#13 May 16, 2012
smythcobaby wrote:
The Octogon House in Thomas Bridge. Sugar Grove school. The first white house on Church Street.
which white house? Across from bill Thompson?.... I haven't heard that one.
sara

Rocky Mount, VA

#14 May 16, 2012
The black house behind the bank of Marion. The one on corner of park and cherry
yea

Marion, VA

#15 May 16, 2012
state hospital. big blue house diagonally from methodist church.
JohnD

United States

#16 May 16, 2012
The church on church hill rd in Marion, they say its haunted but it seems so peaceful when your up there. I know ppl who attend there nd there's also family buried in the graveyard above
loofah

Nashville, TN

#17 May 16, 2012
yea wrote:
state hospital. big blue house diagonally from methodist church.
you mean bill thompson's house? The one two doors up from his house definitely is
Boop

Charlottesville, VA

#18 May 16, 2012
The Sugar Grove School IS haunted. If you wanna see some other wicked shit, check out the old Brunswick plant over there in the Grove...There was some pretty interesting undercover stuff that went on there 40-50 years ago. In fact, they just recently uncovered some sort of govt. chemical cylinders that had been buried over there for years and had to call in a swat team and hazmat team to remove it. They still haven't identified what it was yet...

Octagon house, DEFINITELY haunted.
curiousguy

King George, VA

#19 May 16, 2012
Boop wrote:
The Sugar Grove School IS haunted. If you wanna see some other wicked shit, check out the old Brunswick plant over there in the Grove...There was some pretty interesting undercover stuff that went on there 40-50 years ago. In fact, they just recently uncovered some sort of govt. chemical cylinders that had been buried over there for years and had to call in a swat team and hazmat team to remove it. They still haven't identified what it was yet...

Octagon house, DEFINITELY haunted.
don't go messing around the old Brunswick plant in the grove or you could end up in jail if caught on the property
TheWonderer

Patrick Springs, VA

#20 May 17, 2012
jhuhyohouygufytdyd wrote:
it this y pll follow ppl if they vstop bye they get flowed out there were ppl have said for years that the church was coss ppl keep messing round there
WHAT??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLO FOR SCOTTY HANK MARY DAVIDSON CRYSTAL LEWI... 7 hr mswva 21
evolved salon 11 hr nsb 1
Sloppy sow 13 hr george washington 2
Devon "all bark no bite" Goddard 14 hr TRU DAT 2
Indictments 15 hr Carl 23
what happened to Trevor ferleys arm??? 19 hr mhmm 2
your uncomfortable about your current situation 19 hr lizzy 1
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web