another meth lab busted ,haha

another meth lab busted ,haha

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
karma

Hermitage, TN

#1 Jun 25, 2012
now this s**t is funny and about time, bet ppl on deans brach are happy ellis is gone! hopefully for good

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2012
karma wrote:
now this s**t is funny and about time, bet ppl on deans brach are happy ellis is gone! hopefully for good
how much $$ does the avg meth maker make? Seems like a crazy career choice
karma

Hermitage, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2012
clearly not enough for a bond hahhahhahahhahahahahaha
Anonymous

Wirtz, VA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
karma wrote:
now this s**t is funny and about time, bet ppl on deans brach are happy ellis is gone! hopefully for good
From the stories that I have heard the local police need to look at S and S tree services as well. I hear the owner is just as bad!!!!
hahafunny

Nashville, TN

#5 Jun 26, 2012
From what I heard the owner of S&S Tree Service was at the Ellis home because that's his cook, he was in handcuffs ,had his home searched also and was later making calls from the jail but somehow didnt end up with any charges. Hummmmm guess he`s making some deals instead of shake and bake the past few days.He's the one who supplies the cooks with the ingredients. Guess he'll be on the hunt for another cook. Such a low life. Met this guy and listened to him brag about his meth use and his cooks then would turn around and put someone else down for being a methhead
Ha Ha

Bristol, VA

#7 Jun 27, 2012
Jusy_Sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
how much $$ does the avg meth maker make? Seems like a crazy career choice
Don't see many meth cookers living in mansions....
get your facts straight

Chase City, VA

#8 Jun 28, 2012
hahafunny wrote:
From what I heard the owner of S&S Tree Service was at the Ellis home because that's his cook, he was in handcuffs ,had his home searched also and was later making calls from the jail but somehow didnt end up with any charges. Hummmmm guess he`s making some deals instead of shake and bake the past few days.He's the one who supplies the cooks with the ingredients. Guess he'll be on the hunt for another cook. Such a low life. Met this guy and listened to him brag about his meth use and his cooks then would turn around and put someone else down for being a methhead
first off... he was not at ellis's house when evertything happened.. ellis and foore lied to try and save themselves, so they made up a story to the DEA . YES they were searched, NOTHING and i REPEAT NOTHING was FOUND.. so there for no one was arrested and no charges were brought... SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. This town breeds off of the DRAMA and LIES and im pretty sure if you went and asked them YOURSELF, you would find out the truth.. HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
facts

Nathalie, VA

#9 Jun 28, 2012
get your facts straight wrote:
<quoted text>
first off... he was not at ellis's house when evertything happened.. ellis and foore lied to try and save themselves, so they made up a story to the DEA . YES they were searched, NOTHING and i REPEAT NOTHING was FOUND.. so there for no one was arrested and no charges were brought... SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. This town breeds off of the DRAMA and LIES and im pretty sure if you went and asked them YOURSELF, you would find out the truth.. HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
John was arrested check the Abingdon Jail intake information. It Says John Mathew Ellis booking date 06/19/2012 and even shows his photo
get your facts straight

Chase City, VA

#10 Jun 28, 2012
s&s tree service was who we were talking about.. john was arrested and its about time.
facts

Nathalie, VA

#11 Jun 28, 2012
get your facts straight wrote:
s&s tree service was who we were talking about.. john was arrested and its about time.
ok got ya
iwonder

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Jun 28, 2012
Somebody else who used to work at S&S is just lingerng down at SWVRJ. Hummmmmmmmmmmm
get your facts straight

Paducah, KY

#13 Jun 28, 2012
bluecollar89 wrote:
<quoted text> From the stories that I have heard the local police need to look at S and S tree services as well. I hear the owner is just as bad!!!!
Really? do you believe EVERYTHING you hear? especially in the po-dunk town of Marion. think what you want. but you really look like an idiot when you speak things you know NOTHING about. but Marion is full of IDIOTS!!!
get your facts straight

Paducah, KY

#14 Jun 28, 2012
iwonder wrote:
Somebody else who used to work at S&S is just lingerng down at SWVRJ. Hummmmmmmmmmmm
guess you need to get your facts straight to. UH? what part of NO ARREST< NO CHARGES didn't you get? DUMBASS!
iwonder

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Jun 28, 2012
get your facts straight wrote:
<quoted text> guess you need to get your facts straight to. UH? what part of NO ARREST< NO CHARGES didn't you get? DUMBASS!
I think I said someone who used to work ther and was busted for meth. Not someone who works there now.
get your facts straight

Paducah, KY

#16 Jun 28, 2012
as for the thugs that use to work for S&S, well people NOONE in this town will Work. either they draw a check, or sell drugs. its PATHATIC! So, unfortunatly he hired the wrong people. but like I said, the lazy ppl. in this town would rather sponge off the system or do illegal things.
iwonder

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Jun 28, 2012
get your facts straight wrote:
as for the thugs that use to work for S&S, well people NOONE in this town will Work. either they draw a check, or sell drugs. its PATHATIC! So, unfortunatly he hired the wrong people. but like I said, the lazy ppl. in this town would rather sponge off the system or do illegal things.
AMEN BROTHER
what i heard

Hermitage, TN

#18 Jun 28, 2012
He was there but wasn't charged.He was ratting people out the sec they handcuffed his @ss so you get your FACTS straight!!TOO many witnesses to that..He brags about making it and using it so why try and lie about it.He never cared who knew before so why start now?OH yea because he is ratting people out and hopes people don't figure out he is a rat!!
iwonder

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Jun 28, 2012
get your facts straight wrote:
as for the thugs that use to work for S&S, well people NOONE in this town will Work. either they draw a check, or sell drugs. its PATHATIC! So, unfortunatly he hired the wrong people. but like I said, the lazy ppl. in this town would rather sponge off the system or do illegal things.
Just wondered how much info this x employee was giving out. Still sitting at SWVRJ a year after being convicted and sentenced. HMMMMMMMMMMMM S&S might want to look into who else is running their mouth about things they think they know.
karma101

Hermitage, TN

#20 Jun 28, 2012
GC12007582-00 File Date : 06/20/2012 Locality : COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Name : ELLIS, JOHN MATTHEW Status : Custody
Charge : METH:DISTRIB ETC.28-226 GRAMS
Code Section : 18.2-248.03 Case Type : Felony Class : O
Offense Date : 06/18/2012 Arrest Date : 06/19/2012

Charge : SALE, DISTRIBUTE MARIJUANA
Code Section : 18.2-248.1 Case Type : Felony Class : O
Offense Date : 06/18/2012 Arrest Date : 06/19/2012

"theway I see is, if estep was there his is aso quilty, he sure the hell uses dru ndsells them..
andwhy the hell wasnt ellis' nast hoe wife arrested???? she helped john and used just as much and spends the same dirty money that was made
get your facts straight

Paducah, KY

#21 Jun 28, 2012
what i heard wrote:
He was there but wasn't charged.He was ratting people out the sec they handcuffed his @ss so you get your FACTS straight!!TOO many witnesses to that..He brags about making it and using it so why try and lie about it.He never cared who knew before so why start now?OH yea because he is ratting people out and hopes people don't figure out he is a rat!!
I know for a FACT he WASN"T there when it all went down with Ellis. So, You get Ur Facts Straight... DUMBASS! as far as him using, was you there using with him? Bottom line... You have No Idea what ur talking about. so, go on hear say. thats realiable! LOL. He wasn't arrested. He wasn't Charged. just like I said b4...Marion is FULL OF IDIOTS. U Must be One!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crime at Hungry Mother State Park (Aug '13) 1 hr smile 30
amiee bishop & husband (lil hunter case) 2 hr Simon 21
Thieves 6 hr Jenn 104
Anna knapp 6 hr Henry 6
Worst Homewreckers in Marion.... 11 hr niceboysdontplayr... 11
Recent Indictments 21 hr Rob 10
Will someone talk to me Thu Granny 17

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages