Steven Colbert offers Donald Trump on...

Steven Colbert offers Donald Trump one million dollars

Posted in the Marion Forum

Just saying

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Steve Colbert offers to donate 1 million dollars to the charity of his choice if Trump will let Colbert put his balls in Trump mouth . True story heard it on the Colbert report tonight. I think Trump should do it , it's for a good cause.
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Steve Colbert offers to donate 1 million dollars to the charity of his choice if Trump will let Colbert put his balls in Trump mouth . True story heard it on the Colbert report tonight. I think Trump should do it , it's for a good cause.
You do it for people a lot cheaper than that don't you. Would $5.00 be ok.If you will we will get it announced on the Marion Radio station.
Just saying

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> You do it for people a lot cheaper than that don't you. Would $5.00 be ok.If you will we will get it announced on the Marion Radio station.
no thanks I'm not in that line of work like you are, except you do it for the drugs not the money like most fools on here.
Trini

Oakville, Canada

#4 Oct 24, 2012
It's for a good cause Donald.
You should do it !
At least Colbert is brave enough to put Trump in his place!
haha

Clinton, MD

#5 Oct 26, 2012
They will do it in Chilhowie for free.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know melanie james-whaley? 47 min hauntedmisery 1
Confederate flag on truck in front of Dollar Ge... 49 min Luke 20
Heather mae reedy 57 min Luke 8
Marion football player 12 hr iknowhim 5
who's the hottest lesbian in Marion ? 14 hr Linus 12
Thompson Tire in a Funk? (Jul '13) Sun Thisisjustme 110
Marion Football Aug 29 Thisisjustme 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages