Top 10 excuses from republicans when ...

Top 10 excuses from republicans when Obama wins.

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Adam B

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Come on now let's get them started us democrats know you republicans are sore losers. What are the excuses going to be?
Nat B Forrest

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Democrats must have been giving out food stamp aplications at the polls. Only thing I can think of that woud get lazy Obama supporters off of the couch.
Adam B

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Nat B Forrest wrote:
Democrats must have been giving out food stamp aplications at the polls. Only thing I can think of that woud get lazy Obama supporters off of the couch.
exactly why I will never vote republican. People like you. Half of this county is on food stamps and this is a republican county so I guess a lot of those food stamp people are republicans. Dumb ass
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Adam B wrote:
<quoted text> exactly why I will never vote republican. People like you. Half of this county is on food stamps and this is a republican county so I guess a lot of those food stamp people are republicans. Dumb ass
No it's just because you're a damn fool.
Adam B

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> No it's just because you're a damn fool.
nice comeback Harley. Your such a genius.
Nanabooboo

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Obama will win! he's going to get his second term that he deserves!, why would u vote romney? You idiots are so raciest your voting color wise which is ignorant!,obama is cleary the best candidate!!!!
Lil

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Its still close to the first of the month so Obama supporters can go get their free groceries and shop after they vote while Republicans are busting their a$$es at work.
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Nanabooboo wrote:
Obama will win! he's going to get his second term that he deserves!, why would u vote romney? You idiots are so raciest your voting color wise which is ignorant!,obama is cleary the best candidate!!!!
This country has a lot of idiots and you are one of them. Number one reason.
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Nanabooboo wrote:
He didn';t deserve the first term. He would be better suited at picking ctton.
Nanabooboo

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Romney doesn't bust his a$$, he's never worked a day of his life so why vote for a idiotic republican???
Nanabooboo

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Lets not make the rich people richer #team OBAMA ALL DAY!!!
Lil

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Nanabooboo, mabey you are right, I hate getting up at 5am for work and getting home after 7pm. Guess if Obama gets reelected I could just sit on my butt all day and live better than I do now. Guess I just have too much pride for that.
Nanabooboo

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2012
its not about pride, guarantee you life doesn't get any easier voting romney! But hey you've got your right to voice your opinion vote romney I personally dont care. Romney fans will be complaining when he doesn't win you republicans will more than likely try sayin the polls were rigged blah blah blah
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Nanabooboo wrote:
Romney doesn't bust his a$$, he's never worked a day of his life so why vote for a idiotic republican???
If you are smart you too can have money and not work. Your problem is you are not smart but a smart asse.
skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Nanabooboo wrote:
its not about pride, guarantee you life doesn't get any easier voting romney! But hey you've got your right to voice your opinion vote romney I personally dont care. Romney fans will be complaining when he doesn't win you republicans will more than likely try sayin the polls were rigged blah blah blah
Did Jerry Sandusky get you stump broke????
Adam B

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Nov 6, 2012
Nanabooboo wrote:
republicans invented poll rigging, Florida 2000. Enough said
Adam B

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Nov 6, 2012
You Republicans gave us four more years of that dumb ass Bush so now we are going to give you four more years of Obama. You all deserve it. Obama12
Lil

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Nov 6, 2012
Bet all you Obama supporters are setting at home today enjoying your free ride.
Harley T Ford

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Obama ain't so bad. I, Harley T. Ford, support Obama in 2012.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Harley T Ford wrote:
Obama ain't so bad. I, Harley T. Ford, support Obama in 2012.
Owned. Slave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Powers? 4 min Bruhtf 3
Adam Boyle 2 hr Marionfan 5
Scarlet Hernia Football 2 hr Canefan 8
milfs 2 hr Justme 6
Delanie Soakie 4 hr Marionman 1
Manda Justice (May '15) 6 hr Hutton 16
Wondering 12 hr Johnny 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance