Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

DUH wrote:
Most arrests are found online as well. The Virginia court database lets anyone look up information, all they need is a last name. Just because the entire town knows that your husband is a wife beater, doesn't mean the police are the ones that spread the information. It is what happens when you live in a small town ;)
a wife beater is a coward.
Jason Willaims

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

not all police are bad. Trust me they have been arresting me for years. My fault for the most part. Courtney widner, micheal lowe, and some new ones are good guys. Jan Blevin, C.E. Shuler, and Alan Morgan, April Morgan, and Andrew Moss are pricks but dont. need a beating lol. But they may be good people that just let the badge go to their heads, or are on a power trip i guess.
Wayne Sheets

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Our local cops are good people. Some of those guys are sexy in that polyester.
d Williams

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

anthony
FYI

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

msirene wrote:
Hi. I was wondering about how to deal with a situation. I had the cops called on my ex husband a while back for assault. I told NO ONE about this...the only ones who knew were three cops who came to my house. Yet now, the whole town knows. Is there any law that prohibits cops from running their mouths about personal matters that they see?? If so, how do I complain and who do I complain too? I spoke with an Osborne lady and she was a complete bit*h!. THEY ARE NO HELP
And seriously.....do you really think, with all of the workload our law enforcement has to deal with, that they really even give a damn about your domestic issues enough to spread the information??? Their job is to protect, enforce laws, and keep us safe. That is a HUGE responsibility. Once they have assured you are safe, they performed their duty to the best of their ability and resolved the situation, they probably never give it another thought because they are on to the next situation.
Anonymous

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Are you gonna sleep safely in YOUR home tonight? If you answered yes, then Thank a COP!!! They bust their butt to keep you safe and put themselves in harms way for you....someone that they don't even know. I respect that!!!! Thank all of you law enforcement guys and gals that are out there every night doing what you do. I appreciate you all...God Bless...stay safe!!!!
msirene

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Ha. well for those of you defending these people... the matter has been settled. Two cops WERE discussing private matters and I took it as high as I could. What they see on a daily should not run the rumor wheel like this site. I am not condemning all cops, just two who lie and run their mouths. Thank you to those who cared enough to write something nice! God bless...
cut-throat

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I didn't know it but thanks for telling me.
JUSTSOUKNOW

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

msirene wrote:
Ha. well for those of you defending these people... the matter has been settled. Two cops WERE discussing private matters and I took it as high as I could. What they see on a daily should not run the rumor wheel like this site. I am not condemning all cops, just two who lie and run their mouths. Thank you to those who cared enough to write something nice! God bless...
Discussing cases/arrests is not like discussing an ER visit. No expectation of privacy as far as breaking the law goes. Sorry.
hmmmmmmmm

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

msirene wrote:
Hi. I was wondering about how to deal with a situation. I had the cops called on my ex husband a while back for assault. I told NO ONE about this...the only ones who knew were three cops who came to my house. Yet now, the whole town knows. Is there any law that prohibits cops from running their mouths about personal matters that they see?? If so, how do I complain and who do I complain too? I spoke with an Osborne lady and she was a complete bit*h!. THEY ARE NO HELP
Honey out in scanner land everyone know everyone's business. Rather its theirs to know or not. So before you judge the police officers who came to help you think about SCANNER LAND

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Teachers'Salaries 39 min Ludwig 47
I like Verizon (Dec '13) 2 hr Ken 13
Marion Job Corps? 5 hr Concerned 1
Any of you ladies know of a man with a big well... 7 hr Ludwig 7
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 7 hr Ludwig 2,543
list of known wife beaters (Apr '13) 8 hr flea girl 17
LGBTQ Community Center Sat Bruce 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search