I Love Welfare
bunny

Sandyville, WV

#80 Apr 10, 2012
Hows that...Now..You come back real mean...say sum real bad stuff about me...ok...make it dirty...I like dirty talk...it turns me on....and then...say...Leave me alone lil girl...oh you know I like that one...uuuhhh huuuhhh....
bunny

Sandyville, WV

#81 Apr 10, 2012
Show off for me...Show em that CRAZY mean u got...I like that one...It scares pple...
Ashley McClurke

Willard, NC

#82 May 28, 2013
u make me sick wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your check taught you how to spell too huh... its goverment honey... and its not the rich, its anyone who has a job that has to support low lives like yourself... get off ur Ass and get a job POS!!! I can't wait for the day when the lazy bums in this world get thrown out on there ass and handed nothing...although u might understand if u actually knew what a days work was and thats not on the corner slinging dope.. thats a pussy way of living and eventually u will end up in jail, which would be good one less deadbeat we have to pay for
LOL, that is so true except if they go to jail we will still be taxed because our taxes also pay for prisoners as well . Sadly
pooh

Columbia, SC

#83 Jun 5, 2013
Welfare Man wrote:
Thank all you hard workers that pay your taxes so I can get food stamps, rent assistance, free power and phone and also a check at the first of the month. You guys are my heros and I want to think you. God Bless
when you "think" us do you tap the side of your head like Winnie the Pooh??? think think think...and then figure out that your dumb ass meant THANK? SORRY FOR BEING MEAN TO POOH BEAR
IM LAUGHING

Columbia, SC

#84 Jun 5, 2013
bunny wrote:
That Dam Crack Rabbit...Is A Pill Head Loser...He Admits To Being An Alcoholic...But Did You Know..Hes a Dope Dealer Too...
And Openly Admits To "Pooping His Pants"...Who Does That...Hes a Real Freak...Why Dont You Write About God and Teach These People How To Believe...Since You Got all the Answers...And Are So Superior To Everyone Else....
DOES ANYONE ELSE HEAR ELMER FUDD SINGING?
IM LAUGHING

Columbia, SC

#85 Jun 5, 2013
bunny wrote:
This is serious...Morgan helped me with this one...How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop???
JUST READING YOUR POST I THINK I WOULD RATHER GAG ON MY OWN TONGUE THANK START LICKING....
IM LAUGHING

Columbia, SC

#86 Jun 5, 2013
bunny wrote:
Hows that...Now..You come back real mean...say sum real bad stuff about me...ok...make it dirty...I like dirty talk...it turns me on....and then...say...Leave me alone lil girl...oh you know I like that one...uuuhhh huuuhhh....
WOW YOU POST YOUR OWN LIPS....
IM LAUGHING

Columbia, SC

#87 Jun 5, 2013
bunny wrote:
And that comment about EMBARASSING me....YES..YOU DO EMBARASS ME....Im ashamed of you...
I cant take you know where....
\\

this bunny CRACKS me up wow she must be the pride of the town
IM LAUGHING

Columbia, SC

#88 Jun 5, 2013
IM LAUGHING wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST READING YOUR POST I THINK I WOULD RATHER GAG ON MY OWN TONGUE THANK START LICKING....
oops I found my typo i meant than start licking
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#89 Jun 5, 2013
what happens when these life time welfare people get older and have their last child they can produce and this child becomes of age and they no longer qualify for benefits because they have no more children then they turn old enough to draw social security and cannot because they have been on welfare about their whole life and never had a job and never paid in to social security so they are denified because they never paid in
John Boi

Charlottesville, VA

#90 Jun 30, 2013
I love welfare too. I just went to Alaska on my welfare checks. Nothing like the taxpayers footing your vacations. Ask Obama? Just keep paying your taxes until I get my welfare raise. Hahahahahaha!
Shrew Bat

Strawberry Plains, TN

#91 Jun 30, 2013
liberty wrote:
what happens when these life time welfare people get older and have their last child they can produce and this child becomes of age and they no longer qualify for benefits because they have no more children then they turn old enough to draw social security and cannot because they have been on welfare about their whole life and never had a job and never paid in to social security so they are denified because they never paid in
The answer is simple... Soylent Green.
Billy

Charlottesville, VA

#92 Jul 1, 2013
u make me sick wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your check taught you how to spell too huh... its goverment honey... and its not the rich, its anyone who has a job that has to support low lives like yourself... get off ur Ass and get a job POS!!! I can't wait for the day when the lazy bums in this world get thrown out on there ass and handed nothing...although u might understand if u actually knew what a days work was and thats not on the corner slinging dope.. thats a pussy way of living and eventually u will end up in jail, which would be good one less deadbeat we have to pay for
That will never happen as long as you continue to vote democrat.
Billy

Charlottesville, VA

#93 Jul 1, 2013
u make me sick wrote:
<quoted text>
U r a dumb ass. You think u are the only yun that can smell. I graduated Kollege.
Billy

Charlottesville, VA

#94 Jul 1, 2013
Dumb asses always have a smarter than u response for a misspelled word. Guess they have a superiority complex. They are normally the ones divorced three or 4 times or their kids end up drug addicted.
Old fart

Knoxville, TN

#95 Jul 1, 2013
What ever happen to the government surplus cheese and butter they use to giveaway?

Loved getting that stuff.

I guess that all get sent out of the USA,foreign aid ill say.
Billy Bob

Rustburg, VA

#96 Jul 1, 2013
Billy wrote:
Dumb asses always have a smarter than u response for a misspelled word. Guess they have a superiority complex. They are normally the ones divorced three or 4 times or their kids end up drug addicted.
Earl boi you give all of us a superiority complex.
Billy

Charlottesville, VA

#97 Jul 1, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Earl boi you give all of us a superiority complex.
FU very much.
Billy Bob

Rustburg, VA

#98 Jul 1, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>FU very much.
Not a chance Earl Boi.
Billy

Charlottesville, VA

#99 Jul 2, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Not a chance Earl Boi.
That wasn't your mommas reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is going on smyth county? (Feb '09) 6 hr Bisquit 14
Information needed! 6 hr Bearded Clam 2
Woodgrain (May '16) 10 hr Ben Dover 12
Trump 10 hr Based Stick Man 96
Dykes on Bykes ride? 13 hr George Hanson 3
Jessica Jones from Marion (May '12) 17 hr Bearded Clam 13
Marion prison 17 hr Bearded Clam 41

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance