Looking for full bred siberian husky ...

Looking for full bred siberian husky to buy?

Posted in the Marion Forum

dogwanted

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Apr 23, 2012
If anyone has one or knows where to get one let me know please. I would prefer a puppy, female if possible with blue eyes.
Old Timer

Bristol, VA

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Have you ever owned a Husky before? I have and there are a few things you should be aware of. They are a very sweet and beautiful animal. However, the shed a lot and "blow their coat" a few times a year where their fur comes off in big clumps. They are a working dog so they need a LOT of exercise. If they see water, they jump into it regardless of the weather. If they are unrestrained or get loose, they will roam and can't/won't find their way home. We found our dog several miles from home occasionally when it would get away from us.
There is a Siberian Husky Rescue that may be able to assist you since there are many abandoned. They are at http://www.siberianrescue.com/
balke

Houma, LA

#3 Jun 5, 2012
dogwanted wrote:
If anyone has one or knows where to get one let me know please. I would prefer a puppy, female if possible with blue eyes.
where you able to find a husky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smell those Dip Dogs! 1 hr Leon Lambert 101
Akers 3 hr Jill 6
Drug dealers and meth heads in Smyth Co. 3 hr snarky anarchy 17
confirmed: burger king coming to marion 3 hr snarky anarchy 9
Brandon campbell 4 hr Gerd4 3
Who is the best Downtown waitress? 11 hr Kinesha 3
Bad Landlords 13 hr Really 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance