First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Helheim

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Anyone know anything about J.R. Roark and his tree cutting business?
popo

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Aug 10, 2012
Why don't you ask the police? They can tell you plenty.
edge

Charlotte, NC

#3 Aug 10, 2012
he dont have a tree cutting business,, he starts the job gets a little money for so called supplies then you wont see him again...look at some of the things he has done in washington county by swindling people,, he is not someone you want to hire...

Since: Aug 12

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 25, 2012
Hey, douche! You leave Corey out of this! Yeah, he made mistakes... but he DOES NOT deserve your crap! Get to know him he's a great person! oh, and I don't know his family, but the way he talks about them, they're great people to, they DON'T deal drugs stupid!
people are stupid

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Hey lover24......Believe me,I know them pretty well. They ALL are nothing but a bunch of drug dealers.I know people make mistakes.But ya don't make the same mistake that many times and get by with it.Every damn one of em steals and lies.So ya better watch who your friends are,cause they will stab ya in the back.And if ya don't bye the drugs for em or do it with em,they WILL NOT BE YOUR FRIEND.......Believe me,I KNOW.
living in marion

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Just so you all know Corey is a good person. My husband and I love this boy as our own. Yes he has been misguided but look how he was raised. He is 18 and still has a chance in life if people would not judge him based on his bio family and he is paying for these stupid things he has done.

Since: Aug 12

Knoxville, TN

#8 Aug 28, 2012
thank you living in marion, there is nothing wrong with him. like you said, just a lttle misguided.
people are stupid

Knoxville, TN

#9 Aug 28, 2012
You all think you know him....But ya don't.That whole family has been in and out of jail.And "living in marion"....Maybe if you did raise him,he wouldn't be like he is.
062know him

Knoxville, TN

#10 Aug 30, 2012
you know what, you can shut your mouth! just because the family has been in and out of jail, doesnt mean they're bad people. i have family in jail and if you think for one second that just because they're in jail that they're bad people... think again honey! there is nothing wrong with corey and his family! he went through a rough time and was raised very well thank you!
advice4u

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Sep 1, 2012
you can't always blame someone's upbringing for their failures. Sometimes you just have to say he knew better but he did bad! The end.
062know him

Knoxville, TN

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Wow, alots gone on this weekend. Anyways, I come home and see people are still posting on this page. No, you can't bring someone up to be perfect, Nobody is. Like I said before yes, he had a rough up bringing, but he is an amazing person. I love him to death. There is nothing wrong with this boy but his past. He is paying for what e has done and is very sorry.
barbieQ

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Sep 11, 2012
LMAO biggest load of bull. Is this why he is still trying to offer up his "tree trimming service". He preys on the elderly and the kind. One day he will be found bleeding from a buckshot in his ass and he will be lucky they didn't put it elsewhere. The amount of people he has done over is unreal. He's burned so many that he will more than likely burn himself, for eternity! All that comes from his mouth are lies. One day he will get his and I hope I'm alive to hear about it.
barbieQ

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Sep 11, 2012
If he wants to show he is a changed man he can get a REAL job and pay back the people he STOLE from. I can name 4 for your right now and all of them have filed police reports. Have him contact me if he wants to make good on this "changed life"
I know who I am

Knoxville, TN

#16 Sep 14, 2012
barbieQ wrote:
LMAO biggest load of bull. Is this why he is still trying to offer up his "tree trimming service". He preys on the elderly and the kind. One day he will be found bleeding from a buckshot in his ass and he will be lucky they didn't put it elsewhere. The amount of people he has done over is unreal. He's burned so many that he will more than likely burn himself, for eternity! All that comes from his mouth are lies. One day he will get his and I hope I'm alive to hear about it.
Thank u barbieQ....I'm glad I'm not the only one that knows how that
"NO GOOD FOR NOTHING S.O.B.is.
concerned

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 1, 2012
the last name says it all !!!! DEADBEATS !!!!
Anonymous

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Nov 1, 2012
I wished he was sorry enough to pay me the $150.00 he beat me out of. He is just a petti thief period.
He knows you can't afford to take him to court it will cost you more than him. So he keeps preying on victims but it comes a day when he will cross the wrong person. That person might decide to their on restitution.
hold on wait a minute

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Nov 1, 2012
He lives on Gilman now, see him walking there a lot. Someday someone will give him what's due, either here on earth or in hell. Neither is bad enough. He has stole his whole life, not a good bone in his body. Shocked someone hasn't cut his hand off like they did in KingPin the movie. We need Caesar in here to tell you about cutting off leading hands :)
Amber Bell

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Alright look, I know this family personally. They are one of the best people you will ever meet. Jr has a boss he works for, does the job, then gets paid for it. Mista takes great care of her kids. I've seen it. I use to be over there every single day so I know what I'm talking about. None of them are bad people. Corey for sure isn't a bad person. Yes the boy has made mistakes, but yet again who hasn't? Exactly my point. He is paying for his mistakes right now. And he regrets doing them. There not lairs, theifs, drug heads, or any of that nature. They are a loving family who trys there best to survive just like everyone else. I love this WHOLE family to death. And for that matter the topic of this is Jr not Jr and his family. But non of you have the balls to go up to this family and tell them this shyt because you know as well as I do once you do there going to rock your shyt. With that said I hope all of you realize how immature this is. I know I do. But I have every right to be immature. I love this family. Nuff said
Darla

Earlysville, VA

#21 Nov 15, 2012
Sure he is wonderful. My family that he swindled would be happy to tell him to his face what kind of wonderful person he is. If he had ever shown back up that is. I guess I should thank him for his kindness. He taught my family to no longer have a tender heart for someone's sob story. To no longer try to give a hand up and the benefit of the doubt to someone spilling off a sob story, asking for a chance just to work to take care of his family. It was so kind of him- just like normal people- to take their money, do half the job and never be seen again. I wont say anything about his family, because I dont know them. However, the lady he was with back then sure didnt have a problem covering for him when the family called about him swindling them out of their hard earned money. Sorry to tell you but you only get ONE first impression.
I did it

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Nov 15, 2012
I did tell him to his face. This was when he was still with a girl name karen or carrie. She in fact called a family member's phone several times upset that his name was in the trade times (because he obviously did this to other people and someone got fed up and decided to let the public know). Carrie/karen said the family would get their money back that he stole and she never did show back up to their house. Saw her toothless face at the chili cookoff the next year and asked her where their money was and she took off. I've confronted him twice out in town and always hear the same lies and he pretends as if he doesn't remember..it's because he does it EVERY DAY and he can't keep up with his LIES. You obviously belong with this family if you don't see the wrong they do..the blind leading the blind. You're the only one I've ever heard defend his sorry @ss so what does that lead me to believe. His "brother" michael called my family member too and told them all kinds of dirt on him and Carrie/karen and the things they do/did and all of it was recorded. He is a liar and is the devil himself. If you're not afraid of the truth why don't you talk to the commonwealth attorney's office about him and they can tell you how many times his name gets brought to their attention. Any town or county cop would raise their eyebrow when you mention his name- TRY IT! I would say it would only take 5 minutes of your time but unfortunately he is a typical con artist and his history will take more than 5 minutes. If you want to bring his skanky butt to Wal-Mart I will meet you there and he can either give me the money he owes or I can whip it out of him. I still have voicemails recorded from him and her admitting to the theft! Why can't I get it in court? Because with no EARNED income reported there is nothing to garnish and when bums like him skip out on rent and hope from trailer to trailer there is nothing they own that can be taken. He also stole tree cutting equip from Dee H. and you can ask the man yourself about that. When he lived up off Matson he would take anything down to a kid's bicycle. Waste of space in this county..the worst I've ever come across.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best chest in Marion... 6 hr Really 4
Thieves 10 hr calvin 213
White trash girls you all been writing on here ... 11 hr DisgustedNeighbor 5
Matt's Tech Shop 13 hr Woody 3
Any Marion history buffs? 16 hr WastingTheDay 1
Bus driver caugh drinking with kids on his bus 17 hr Malone 31
Black women 19 hr Mr Footlong 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance