Sterling Heights, MI

#877 Oct 4, 2012
her: here
faught: fought
Mother of Chelsea

Sterling Heights, MI

#878 Oct 4, 2012
HORRIBLE PARENTING wrote:
so lets summerize! All parents on the site, drank with or allowed their underaged child to drink & consume alcoholic beverges.
YOU ALL let them drive around, at 20 when you still have parental control over what they do while under your roof. So you COULD have done something aside from letting her go get him.
YOU ALL knew Dakotas record, yet felt sorry for him because of his mother, stating that by you saying you spoke to him about it. & said yourself you felt sorry for him. Like most people on here do. & YOU DID wish death upon him. Dont be nice now. We all saw your post on Chelsea's wall the days after the accident.
& Though you gave your children all you could & instilled values,you failed as parents to protect them from the system, from fatality & there were apparently no rules or regulations for punishment in the home all because she was 20....Thats no excuse, I have full control over any child living with me. Until they are out on their own, they are YOURS. by court of law. So her age never stated you couldnt tell her what to do. Horrible excuses.
Lets just get this out there. YOUR pissed because your daughter died, & he didnt. Because he was driving. Thats your problem.Its not about anything else. You dont care about the other families impacted, you dont care about justice, something was taken from you & you want him to pay for it bc hes your only option to take anger out on. Give it up, your actions speak louder than words.
You do not know anything about what did or didn't go on inside my home or how I feel about anything or what I do or don't care about...why don't you go back to your drugs and alcohol and kill a few more brain cells, you already appear less than stupid so maybe an institution will take you in;
family of sarah clark

Charlotte, NC

#879 Oct 4, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't her name Sarah Kiser Clark?
yes my mistake
Reality Bites me

Columbia, SC

#880 Oct 4, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Her point is that she and her husband have both been taxpapers for
years. So you get over yourself!
Hello Bristol, Are you for real? Get over myself... Screw you... Read this and I copied this from the "The Cogent Analyst"
That would mean that this year it will cost about $181 a day to supervise an average state prisoner.
How much weekly was taken from their checks? I am sure that it was not 181, so in all the years that they worked and drag that usless needs to be handcuffed to the front row usless daughter of theirs in to this mix, they have only paid for Dakotas first round of prison...... Do not tell me to get over shit..... Until your ass has a job and your paying for him!
Reality Bites me

Columbia, SC

#881 Oct 4, 2012
marion momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to tell you I wish you didn't have to go thru this. I have enjoyed reading all the comments from the cody haters and have been disgusted when I read comments from the cody lovers. Don't know cody or any of the victims but its hard not to follow this thread once you get started. I am a mom, so I imagined how I would feel towards cody if my kid was in the car with him. I know I would feel just like Chelsea's mom. Tonight while reading all the updates, I felt compassion for you for the first time. I still feel cody is a menace to society and will not change and I hope he gets locked away forever. But I wish you could have had a grandson you could be proud of that is not putting you thru some anguish. I will be praying for you and your family.
thank you Marion Momma
Reality Bites me

Columbia, SC

#882 Oct 4, 2012
Report Feedback wrote:
We have reported acts of legal contestant to this forum. Anyone wishing to comment may do so on another site. This will be deleted by our team effective 10/05/12 due to the legal lawsuits at hand that Topix could face and be punishable by. We ask everyone to report feedback by clicking the link under the post.Any comments concerning legal action be taken on any person(s) or the website www.topix.com will need to be reported in order to remove the post and keep the forum running.Thank you for your patients. Topix Moderator 1473 ext 48
WHAT IS THE PHONE NUMBER???? I WILL BE GLAD TO CALL BUT HAVING AN EXTENSION DOES NOT HELP IF THERE IS NO NUMBER!

Are you pretending to be someone your not???
Reality Bites me

Columbia, SC

#884 Oct 4, 2012
funny wrote:
BS the other families do blame him.So i don't know who you are talking about but i know for a fact that Richards family blames him for what he did.Richards mom is grieving her self to death!!She stays sick and in the hospital.So yes ALL the families blame Cody!!
Unless you are Richards Family, do frickin speak for them...
Reality Bites me

Columbia, SC

#886 Oct 4, 2012
Reality Bites me wrote:
<quoted text>
OOPs do not speak for them
Mayson Cutter

Since: May 12

Hankel Hollar

#888 Oct 4, 2012
Reality Bites me wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like you, so you really need to bite ME!
Nosy

Knoxville, TN

#890 Oct 5, 2012
Enough is enough. Can we not let these three young people rest in peace now. I think they would be appalled at all of at all of this. Cody is in jail now where he belongs and the justice system will take care of him. Please be sympathetic to these three young people's families and let this thread die so these families can now start to heal from this terrible situation.
Waiting on Justice

Sterling Heights, MI

#891 Oct 5, 2012
Nosy wrote:
Enough is enough. Can we not let these three young people rest in peace now. I think they would be appalled at all of at all of this. Cody is in jail now where he belongs and the justice system will take care of him. Please be sympathetic to these three young people's families and let this thread die so these families can now start to heal from this terrible situation.
The one's who passed can rest in peace and the families can also have a little peace when the jury says 'GUILY ON ALL CHARGES', gavel strikes, judge says 'I sentence you to 30 years plus all of the time from your probation violations,(hopefully he'll be there until hes at least 50, so his entire youth is gone since he took that away from the victims), gavel strikes again, and the judge says 'take him to the state PRISON'. That is when everyone will start to heal. Until then, the sore remains raw and open...not because he lived, but because he showed no remorse to the 'likes of Chelsea's mom'(according to one idiot poster), Richard's or Sarah's family. He would have done better to stay out of the public eye until this case was resolved, but narcissistic sociopaths do not do that, they crave attention, show no remorse and keep doing the 'look at me, look at me' routine. Follow me, oh, I love you, you are my only one, and you and you oh and you too. They can't settle themselves down...they are sick, sadistic menaces to society. They should never walk among society.
Waiting on Justice

Sterling Heights, MI

#892 Oct 5, 2012
excuse me: Guilty on all charges.
so has anyone considered

Abingdon, VA

#893 Oct 5, 2012
that perhaps all these individuals were not here they properly belonged at that time, had they been, they all might be alove today. seems to me something stinks here when you try to figure out the why???? each should have been home in bed with their respective family members at sucy=h an hour.
family of sarah clark

United States

#894 Oct 5, 2012
oh hell "so has anyone consider" were u not y
oung at one time or another they were young and their not the only ones to ever be out at 5am hell im gonna say this kiss all our buts cause we will stand by our loved ones that got destroyed in this terrible wreck and guess what go to hell cause that were all you cody lovers deserve to be now shut your damn mouth when you dont know anything about this
Hello Hello

Columbia, SC

#895 Oct 5, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Her point is that she and her husband have both been taxpapers for
years. So you get over yourself!
No, I won't get over myself..... Are you familiar with how much it cost to keep someone in jail? What a waste, every post that his family makes is heartbreaking.... I feel sorry for Dakota as a child..... It makes sense as to why "nothing hurts him now and no one can touch him". He went from home to home.... Once he became an adult it was up to him to change, no one protected him as a child but he could have changed his own life.
Love you Mayson Cutter

Columbia, SC

#896 Oct 5, 2012
Mayson Cutter wrote:
<quoted text> I don't like you, so you really need to bite ME!
So you don't like me because why??? I love someone Dakota killed and I want Datoka to pay for his crimes? My world will not stop just because you hate me.... if you need me to I can show you where hate line for me starts and you can take a number.... When you are older and a little smarter... you will see what this entire ordeal was about.... Take this as a lesson, Life Is Short!
Love you Mayson Cutter

Columbia, SC

#897 Oct 5, 2012
Reality Bites me wrote:
<quoted text>
OOPs do not speak for them
LOL I correct a spelling error and I get mean faces! The post with the spelling error gets applause!

Go figure
Consider this

Columbia, SC

#898 Oct 5, 2012
so has anyone considered wrote:
that perhaps all these individuals were not here they properly belonged at that time, had they been, they all might be alove today. seems to me something stinks here when you try to figure out the why???? each should have been home in bed with their respective family members at sucy=h an hour.
You stupid fool, we do know that you are on her just trying to stir the post . Go back and start at page one and find out where we are..... this subject has already been discussed..... Nice try though
Consider this

Columbia, SC

#899 Oct 5, 2012
What in the hell are you saying " that perhaps all these individuals were not here they properly belong at the time".......

Where did they belong???

who the hell make you the laundry keeper of other peoples lives? How dare you judge where they should or should not have been......

CONSIDER THIS: Take your sick little ass to another post you are 800 post to late to come into this one
Consider this

Columbia, SC

#900 Oct 5, 2012
better yet, show up at the jail this weekend bring the camera and the nailpolish,...... and ask him yourself......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Support your President 41 min dumptrump 9
Isis cowards 1 hr Ham Breath 2
Exterminater sugar Grove 4 hr Rastas J Budro 9
Sandra Delp 7 hr Bjaumtumsanders 14
Sue 7 hr Piggy pig 6
Trump 7 hr Nabob Crigger 32
daniel and dema 16 hr Your Name Here 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance