Laurel Springs wreck
Watchin

Charlottesville, VA

#66 Jul 10, 2012
So speeding around a curvy road just happened for a reason? I would like to buy one of these 2012 Ford Fusions if they make dumb decisions that causes the driver to look like an idiot. Where Can I buy one?
Sad but True

Charlottesville, VA

#67 Jul 10, 2012
SARA, if you could read I stated "whether he was from here or not, and whether he knew the road or not" it is still pointless to go Mock 90... He is the responsible party, he was the driver, he was the one speeding, whether intental or not he put everyones life in danger. As for his Dad being a Cop that's kinda funny to me because being a Cops kid U'd think he'd been the safe one knowing better then to do any other then the speed limit!!! Now take up for someone that should know better!!! As for the drinking part I never accused any of them for drinking so there ya go, again learn to read rather then scan the post!!! I have looked on all three of their facebook pages and yours as well. Before you go off calling people cruel and so forth look at yourself because you in reality my dear are the one judging everyone on here for their own opinion.
Watchin

Charlottesville, VA

#68 Jul 10, 2012
Fundamentals of driving completley uncomprehensive in SMYTH COUNTY to certain people.
Sad but True

Charlottesville, VA

#69 Jul 10, 2012
LOL, what I'm not understanding is how it isn't his fault, This boy might have not meant to wreck, but when you are going at a high rate of speed that is considered wreckless driving, which means if you wreck and you as the driver lives to see the day in court you are most likely facing some kind of charges. Okay, so maybe he didn't have it in him to ever hurt his friends, but speeding did make it his fault, whether one of the others were telling him to gun it or to sloe down either one he has a brain and is old enough to make his own decision whether to listen or not!!
growup

Norcross, GA

#70 Jul 10, 2012
Wow! You two are completely heartless. I hope you find that vehicle, I really do. Enjoy being perfect the rest of your lives.
Watchin

Charlottesville, VA

#71 Jul 10, 2012
Wow I really really hope this is not the same kid who yall are defending who we wasted tax dollars on for GC09014588-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM CONSPIRACY - ENTER HOUSE TO COMMIT A&B ETC.
GC09014840-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM ENTER HOUSE TO COMMIT A&B ETC.
GC09014841-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM ENTER HOUSE TO COMMIT A&B ETC.
GC09014842-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM GRND LARCENY:$200+ NOT PERSON
GC09014843-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM GRND LARCENY:$200+ NOT PERSON
Sad but True

Charlottesville, VA

#72 Jul 10, 2012
HEARTLESS me for what saying a young man who was speeding "and maybe drinking, not saying they were" and putting everyone in the vehicles lives and others who could have been traveling on the road lives in danger!!! WOW yourself didn't think people could be so blind to realize the truth!!! I assume none of you see absolutely anything wrong with flying down a road for no reason at 5 in the morning though...
Watchin

Charlottesville, VA

#73 Jul 10, 2012
growup wrote:
Wow! You two are completely heartless. I hope you find that vehicle, I really do. Enjoy being perfect the rest of your lives.
If I was heartless I would have been commenting and bashing on the boy who died on 81 last week. Now if people who actually obey the laws are considered heartless then you all must souless.
Devon Goddard

Charlottesville, VA

#74 Jul 10, 2012
I see a problem with you heartless low life's who wanna sit on this & talk sh!t about someone you DON'T know.. when you people die I pray the lord has mercy on youR cold dead soul.. WHO GIVES A F**K what you stupid people think! How do you people know that a deer didn't come into the road causing him to overturn? You don't! & I don't so just shut up already! The lord takes EVERYOBE for a reason... & you wanna talk sh!t & blame it on speeding now? How bout this BLAME GOD he took the 3 he did for some reason!! Wanna sit here & point fingers? & try & judge him for speeding? Prove that you've never sped or get off this stupid site & let us young ppl get over our friends.
Watchin

Charlottesville, VA

#75 Jul 10, 2012
I'm gonna do like SLOW DOWN and stop commenting because all of you young people know everything under the sun, one day you will see how blind and arrogant you were.
Sad but True

Charlottesville, VA

#76 Jul 10, 2012
Ya know your right I am to smart and above you pathetic loosers "who take up for criminals" Sorry if I don't Condone to guilty citizens who are liable for stupid but dangerous mistakes!!! But no matter what any of us say you all are gonna still get on here trying to make points that lead to no place...No matter what you guys are gonna think your right!! So Heres my Suggestion for you all that think this KIDS innocent "Take your Devining Rod, and shove it"
growup

Norcross, GA

#77 Jul 10, 2012
Heartless, for you saying LOL in a topic discussing people dying! I would have called you callous, but didn't want to confuse you. I don't even know any of these people. I usually get on this site for a laugh, because I used to live there. I usually don't comment, but I have to call you two out on your basic indignity to your fellow man/woman, your less than (notice, not then) earned pretentious attitudes, and grammar. By the way, the "boy" who died on 81 last week, wasn't a boy. He was a man that I went to school with, and was a good person. I would suggest trading in some exclamation points for some commas. I know they don't take off for these things or judging people in Sunday school, but the real world does. Just a friendly heads up.
Deb

Lebanon, VA

#78 Jul 10, 2012
Sarah was actually Sara beth Clark kiser. Ralph Kiser's daughter.(survivor fame)
Sad but True

Charlottesville, VA

#79 Jul 10, 2012
Unless you have something of importance and Meaningful to say to me that in return is going to benefit me, I assume you are finished talking to me!!!
Yeah

Nashville, TN

#80 Jul 10, 2012
Watchin wrote:
Wow I really really hope this is not the same kid who yall are defending who we wasted tax dollars on for GC09014588-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM CONSPIRACY - ENTER HOUSE TO COMMIT A&B ETC.
GC09014840-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM ENTER HOUSE TO COMMIT A&B ETC.
GC09014841-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM ENTER HOUSE TO COMMIT A&B ETC.
GC09014842-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM GRND LARCENY:$200+ NOT PERSON
GC09014843-00 MILLER, DAKOTA ANDREW 12/09/2009 09:00 AM GRND LARCENY:$200+ NOT PERSON
That is exactly the wonderful citizen they are referring to& his dad is not a cop. He's a transportation officer BIG difference.
Watchin2

Lebanon, VA

#81 Jul 10, 2012
First, I would like to say how tragic this whole incident was to all. Second, Devon you are a idiot. While reading your posts it seems your over compensating defense of Cody shows you know deep within that this was wrong. Now I am sure that he did not get in the car and say I gonna go slam into a tree. However, he did take control of the vehicle which makes him solely responsible for the operation of the vehicle. I especially liked the earlier comment which stated something to the effect of someone sitting around praying he is not charged. Its obvious where your true concern lies, is your buddy headed back to prison. Yes, he is!!! Furthermore, "Lets blame God". How nice!!! You my young pot smoking naive little moron better learn where the truth lies. I also agreed with someones earlier comment about why were these people not home with their kids. "Joint Custody" was the response.I would take that one step further and ask why were all of them off work on Monday and out riding at that time of night. Finally, to all those folks out there who are searching for answers as to why this all happened I leave you with this thought. Take this tragic event and use it to keep others from happening. Next time you are about to make a poor choice think back to the pain this has caused and don't do it.
Devon Goddard

Charlottesville, VA

#82 Jul 10, 2012
I'm an idiot? A a pot smoking moron? You people don't understand that we lost some f**ckin friends yesterday & you are wanting to punish Cody & blame him & put him in jail for something HE HAD NO CONTROL over? Then that makes you a d!ck headed mother f**cker & you don't get that god did this to these people so shy don't you Stfu or state something in RESPECT for all of us who are hurt right now.. you wanna say Cody is to blame when in reality GOD does EVERYTHING for a reason! & you will also be punished for being so HEARTLESS! I bet you don't have ANY clue how it feels to lose a friend or you wouldn't be on here judging or name calling!! Pathetic pieces of crap like you are what keeps the sh!t stirring going, so really, STFU with your dumb bullshit!t that no one wants to hear right now!!
Nadaly

Rocky Mount, VA

#83 Jul 10, 2012
God does everything for a reason? Well I guess His reason to spare Cody and let the others die was to punish him for his stupidity. Do you think that was His reason?
Ohmy

United States

#84 Jul 10, 2012
You people truly amaze me... First of all I'd like to say I am very sorry for the loss of all 3 of these young people, and to the friends and family who are trying to mourn these losses, please disregard all of these degrading comments. You all should not have to defend the defenseless. I pray that God give you all strength to get through this and guidance to keep your head held high while others bash your friends. At least you "young people" have enough respect not to get on here and bash those who have passes, are severely injured, or those who make bad choices. Speaking of bad choices im sure we all have made at least one. As for Cody, he could have made a better decision not to speed, but im sure we all have sped at least once, even if just a few miles over. But the fact here is that 3 people have lost their lives and you people should give those 3 peoples friends and family time to mourn before bashing someone. Its not our place to judge anyone. And unless you are the judge at Cody's Court hearing, if he does fully survive this tragic ACCIDENT, then you have no right to say if he should be sent to prison. No one knows all the facts of this ACCIDENT except God and those involved. Now what we have to do is not only pray for the friends and family members who was affected by this but also pray for our police men and women, investigators, and justice system to find out what happened and serve justice where justice is due. I hope that everyone has learned that death knows no age, death is not picky, and death is not always expected. Let this horrible tragedy teach us all the value of our own life since God has decided to let us all wake up this.morning and start appreciating what we have and spending more time with family and friends because you never know when u might not get to see them again.
jackasses

Nashville, TN

#85 Jul 10, 2012
everyone makes mistakes and im sure you did when you all was younger.its not about having respect for the people that died or anyone else have some damn respect for their families that might see this.whether they made a bad mistake or not,they was still loved by many people and they dont want to see you running your mouths about their children that just passed away.if you want to preach how about you go be a drug and alchohol councelor instead of running your mouths on a damn website. they just died,they didnt kill you or anyone in your family so move on and shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manda Justice (May '15) 51 min Hutton 14
Password for Econolodge Internet? (Mar '13) 2 hr JuniorSamples 12
Angela Ferrari (Jan '12) 8 hr chia 12
Jennifer Collett/ Debord (Sep '11) 9 hr Uncle Rob 45
unbelievable 10 hr what 6
Wondering 19 hr Wondering 1
Guys at utility Thu PeTaLs 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance