Laurel Springs wreck
Just sayin

Knoxville, TN

#335 Jul 28, 2012
justdontknowanymore wrote:
Where is his Father a cop at I've heard he was county, but when you go on Smyth Counties Sherrifs Dept. and look at the roster he isn't listed on there with the actual deputies, he is listed as a transport officer. So my guess if he is anything with the county he would be the one hauling around the prisioners in the van!! I can't say for sure what either of them are cause I have no clue who the people are, but I do know that if they are both Officers of the law then his Son in fact should have known better then to go off speeding down a road, a curvy one at that!! He should know better then be out drinking and driving, BUT doesn't surprise me any because theres a lot of kids whos parents are law people and they think they can get by with doing it all!!
justdontnowanymore his father is a transport officer for smyth county and his mom not step mom worked for the department of corrections and yes he should have new better but this is not the first time he has been in trouble around the area and you can bet the reason why he has not spent his life in jail for doing the things in his past is because his parents have a lot of pull around this small town I hope the familys get some kind of justice for what has happened but I also know in this town it's not what you do it who you know and his lawyer is Wayne Austin out of Abingdon who also happens to be big time friends with every one in our court house out side of his job of being a lawyer
Mother of Chelsea

Sterling Heights, MI

#336 Jul 29, 2012
His mother doesn't work for the department of corrections, she works as an LPN at Richfield in Salem...She worked with my daughter, thats how Chelsea met that scum...As for his attorney, there is only so much that can be done for someone who murdered three people...is the lone survivor of a car wreck...speeding in excess of 60+ mph...and well as for drinking, most likely, but again, toxicology will confirm that...oh, and for the record, his legal limit is not <0.08...its ZERO...hes on probation. As for the rest, he doesn't know who he's messing with...Even if by chance he gets away with it in criminal court, well lets just hes not the only one with an attorney...and he won't be the only one held accountable either....as for anyone who is defending him on here, before you start running your mouths again, im not threatening bodily injury to him, I want him to live a long life, I hope he remembers what he saw inside that car and it destroys him mentally...of course he will have to grow a conscience first. In the meantime, Im getting all of my ducks in a row...I will be ready for war.
justdontknowanym ore

Charlottesville, VA

#337 Jul 29, 2012
Mother of chelsea, Honestly for what just happened to you I think you are holding it together VERY VERY well on here anyways, you are staying glued together!! I can't say how it affects you offline, but I'm sure your world is completely turnt upside down and will remain that way for years on end!!! I am glad you know so much about him and his Neglectful ways because it will only benefit all you guys in the courtroom "fingers crossed"...... Just sayin, there are more then a handful of crooked Lawyers and cops in this town and I'm sure in other towns around us!! All we can do though is wish these families the very best come court time, and stand behind them and support them even if we don't know them!! I also think maybe if this Cody boy would have came out of the Hospital showing some remorse towards these families, and not had quite the background he has had "we all do make mistakes" but most of us learn from them and regret what we've done and try making a better life for ourselves, Not just laugh it off and keep doing it!! I think none of us would have so much anger towards him for what he has done, For the families of coarse they are gonna have anger no matter if he was a alright person or not, or even if he would have apologized a million times!! But for his actions "even if he has been told to keep quite" he has brought it all on himself, and this is why so many of us hope he get's what he deserves in court!!
Mother of Chelsea

Sterling Heights, MI

#338 Jul 29, 2012
I'm holding it together because I am being fueled by pure hatred...I was almost killed by a drunk driver back in 1997. Chelsea was in the car with me as was my son. That piece of garbage got away with it in criminal court because of the venue...I can promise you he remembers my name...You are right though, there is a very good chance he will walk away from this in criminal court...I just pray that the people who let him 'walk',if that does happen, don't turn around and have to bury a loved one because of him...I have never hated someone has much as I hate him...I just really hope the next life he takes is his own...i don't mean suicide...i mean the drinking and driving. All of the crimes he has committed in the past did not include murder, correct? If not, then who he and his family knows may not really matter. When the press finishes with this, that town may get turned around... I have never been known to tuck my tail and run. I promised my baby girl justice, I never broke a promise to either of my children and I don't intend to now.
just me

Knoxville, TN

#339 Jul 29, 2012
Mother of Chelsea wrote:
I'm holding it together because I am being fueled by pure hatred...I was almost killed by a drunk driver back in 1997. Chelsea was in the car with me as was my son. That piece of garbage got away with it in criminal court because of the venue...I can promise you he remembers my name...You are right though, there is a very good chance he will walk away from this in criminal court...I just pray that the people who let him 'walk',if that does happen, don't turn around and have to bury a loved one because of him...I have never hated someone has much as I hate him...I just really hope the next life he takes is his own...i don't mean suicide...i mean the drinking and driving. All of the crimes he has committed in the past did not include murder, correct? If not, then who he and his family knows may not really matter. When the press finishes with this, that town may get turned around... I have never been known to tuck my tail and run. I promised my baby girl justice, I never broke a promise to either of my children and I don't intend to now.
I admire you for standing up. I pray that you and your family as well as the other two families get justice for there family. Just said to said tho the justice system is messed up in so many ways, and he will most likely get a slap on the hand and let go. I see this happen all the time in the line of work that I volunteer to to people get killed because of someone's stupid choice to put other lives in the hand and drive like a total moron. and they get nothing but a scratch then don't even have to pay for what they done. I hope to hear that this POS is put under the jail. I am Praying for justice for everyone involved in this horrible accident.
Just sayin

Knoxville, TN

#340 Jul 29, 2012
Mother of Chelsea wrote:
His mother doesn't work for the department of corrections, she works as an LPN at Richfield in Salem...She worked with my daughter, thats how Chelsea met that scum...As for his attorney, there is only so much that can be done for someone who murdered three people...is the lone survivor of a car wreck...speeding in excess of 60+ mph...and well as for drinking, most likely, but again, toxicology will confirm that...oh, and for the record, his legal limit is not <0.08...its ZERO...hes on probation. As for the rest, he doesn't know who he's messing with...Even if by chance he gets away with it in criminal court, well lets just hes not the only one with an attorney...and he won't be the only one held accountable either....as for anyone who is defending him on here, before you start running your mouths again, im not threatening bodily injury to him, I want him to live a long life, I hope he remembers what he saw inside that car and it destroys him mentally...of course he will have to grow a conscience first. In the meantime, Im getting all of my ducks in a row...I will be ready for war.
When she lived in Marion she was a department of corrections officer at the state prison in Marion then she had a braked down tried to kill her self or something an they had her locked up in the nut house for a bit in Bristol va her an her husband Kenny hash split up an she moved to christionsburg I know this cause my daughter all so dated the pos I'm so sorry about what has happened you and the other familys are in my prayers i didn't mean to sound like I was takeing up for him trust me I'm not I think he deserves to be in jail an never get out again but I also know how Marion works I wish you the best of luck in the fight that you have coming for justice for your daughter
w84none

Gladys, VA

#341 Jul 29, 2012
Aint his daddy married to april morgan now or is that some one else
momof4

United States

#342 Jul 29, 2012
To Mother of Chelsea:

I admire and love your devotion to Chelsea and your pledge to seek justice for her. My heart hurts for you. If you find you need assistance financially or otherwise to pursue justice for Chelsea, my community is great at banding together for a worthy cause.
ZZZ

Newport News, VA

#343 Jul 29, 2012
Morgan and Miller too different names
w84none

Gladys, VA

#344 Jul 29, 2012
Yeah i know they are two different names, but if I was told correctly, april didnt take her old mans name, she kept her own. She is this kids step mom.i might be wrong, thats just what i was told
ZZZ

Newport News, VA

#345 Jul 29, 2012
You were told wrong she is married to a Morgan. Alan Morgan she has no kids he has a couple from first marriage.
justdontknowanym ore

Charlottesville, VA

#346 Jul 29, 2012
As far as I am aware April is married to Alan Morgan. Not trying to sound mean, but I think you might wanna start getting your information from someone else, cause I don't think the person who told you that is a very reliable source!! Not unless of coarse she is cheating on him or having an affair lol....
so sad

Charlottesville, VA

#347 Jul 30, 2012
Poor ppl should just let be rest!!
Mother of Chelsea

Sterling Heights, MI

#348 Jul 30, 2012
so sad wrote:
Poor ppl should just let be rest!!
The people will be left to rest, after justice is served.
w84none

Gladys, VA

#349 Jul 30, 2012
Ok thanks for clearin that up. I guess the person just got confused. thanks again.
sheila

Strawberry Plains, TN

#350 Jul 30, 2012
w84none wrote:
Aint his daddy married to april morgan now or is that some one else
you are a dumba$$
DakotaMillerequa lMurderer

Charlottesville, VA

#351 Jul 30, 2012
It should be against the law for some people to breed "like James Holmes of Marion and his supporters"
ajg101

Knoxville, TN

#352 Jul 30, 2012
all of you are stupid and just proved the world is full of stupid ppl..... he had no alcohol or anything else in his system and for any one of you to sit here and say not a one of you ever went over the speed limit or have never ridin a back road, your a dam lier and god will judge you in the end, not this young man, who by the will live with this memorie for the rest of his life, how dare you even speak this shit you write. when in fact you are no better-PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
OS21S

Gladys, VA

#353 Jul 30, 2012
I think the whole point is that "he will live" part. The others in the car he was driving will not. They will never have memories of anything good or bad. Their families only have memories left. I dont know if he was drinking or not. We have all done things, we are not proud of. However, going a little over the speed limit or driving a back road has never ended any one elses life. If it did, I would be in the same position this guy is. If he was not drinking, and wasnt flying on a back road marked much slower, then it will come out in court. Imagine being the parent of a child that you will never see again, touch again, speak to again, and then tell these families not to be angry, tell the community that must share a road with people like that not to worry. God will judge us all, but that is our souls, not our legal crimes. That is for a jury of your peers as is awarded to you in our Constitution, just as freedom of speech is guaranteed to us.
OS21S

Gladys, VA

#354 Jul 30, 2012
Oh BTW if, God forbid, I was ever the cause of another persons death I can guarantee you one thing: I would hang my head in shame, take my responsibility and not be posting pictures on line to further alienate those that are grieving with me. I would never be the same. Much less out having a good time less than two weeks later. If this guy had any decency not only would he not be doing these things, he sure wouldnt be posting the crap on facebook. There is a right way and wrong way of doing things. Its not that he can never have peace, or fun again, but a reasonable and appropriate time frame would make him fare better in the eyes of the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 7 min Southern Hick ... 244
Steven Edwards 1 hr rural royalty 1
SHIRLEY'S sucking 9 hr we low class 10
danny cress aka chico (Sep '15) 10 hr Scooter 42
Emily oakes 15 hr Captain 4
Barney teaters 17 hr Connie Korn Whole 14
Sydney Jones? 17 hr run4you 8

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance