Laurel Springs wreck
First Prev
of 70
Next Last
MarionResident

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Jul 9, 2012
This is from WCYB.com and they have not said if anyone passed from this wreck.

http://www.wcyb.com/news/Smyth-County-rescuer...
duckie

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jul 9, 2012
I heard 3 people died. & 1 was medflighted to Bristol.
Pmg

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Who are they???? Where r they from?
abc

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2012
duckie wrote:
I heard 3 people died. & 1 was medflighted to Bristol.
That's correct. The 3 in the car died on scene and the one that was ejected was medflighted out.
question

Burlington, VT

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Oh how awful. Prayers for the family of those involved.
dfjaksh

Rocky Mount, VA

#8 Jul 9, 2012
3 died, 1 life flighted. they wont give any names at the moment but it will be on 6 o'clock news. i live on laurel springs really close to to accident. the one life flighted was 21.
SO SAD

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Jul 9, 2012
Names are on tricities.com . All young people. What a waste. Prayers are with the family.
love

Rocky Mount, VA

#10 Jul 9, 2012
richard smith was one.
info off WJHL

Stanley, VA

#11 Jul 9, 2012
SMYTH CO., Va.
Three people -- including a woman from Salem -- were killed early Monday morning in an accident in Smyth County.

20-year-old Chelsea Altice of Salem, 21-year-old Sarah Clark of Lebanon, and 23-year-old Richard Schmidt of Marion all died in the crash.

21-year-old Dakota Miller of Christiansburg was driving the car and survived. He was flown by helicopter to Bristol Regional Hospital.

The accident happened around 5 a.m. on Laurel Springs Road (Route 707), near the intersection of Cornett Road.

Investigators say Miller entered a curve at a high rate of speed, ran off the right side of the road, flipped the car, and then hit a tree.

Investigators say Altice owned the vehicle.
wahaha

Lexington, VA

#12 Jul 9, 2012
love wrote:
richard smith was one.
Richard Schmidt.
wahaha

Lexington, VA

#13 Jul 9, 2012
and Sarah Clark
SLOW DOWN

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jul 9, 2012
well it's sad but people bring it on themselves by speeding he should get life if he survives for manslaughter
info off WJHL

Stanley, VA

#15 Jul 9, 2012
SLOW DOWN wrote:
well it's sad but people bring it on themselves by speeding he should get life if he survives for manslaughter
Absolutely! It will be interesting if he was DUI or not....and I wonder how long they were there before anyone found them.
abc

United States

#16 Jul 9, 2012
info off WJHL wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely! It will be interesting if he was DUI or not....and I wonder how long they were there before anyone found them.
I don't know how long they had been there but they were DUI.
walfare

United States

#19 Jul 9, 2012
SLOW DOWN wrote:
3 people just lost their lives, f**k speeding. we all know its wrong but show some respect.
jackasses

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 9, 2012
just because someone is speeding doesnt mean the deserve to die,most people do speed out that road.people make mistakes that doesnt mean he deserves to get life.i knew the two guys and its a sad thing that happened to them.
OS21S

Gladys, VA

#21 Jul 9, 2012
I agree walfare. I know that there is usually a fault in most accidents, but now is not the time for pointing fingers. Three families are dealing with the loss of their children, one family is dealing with the injury of theirs. Countless friends and relatives will be changed forever by the death of these kids. Lets try to be a little respectful of the ones left to deal with the devastation. No matter the cause of the wreck, it is a tragedy to see young lives ended so soon.
Rachel

Nashville, TN

#22 Jul 9, 2012
Whether they were speeding or not doesn't mean he intentionally killed them or anything. Cody is in horrible condition and if he pulls through do you really think hes gonna be proud? Uh, no. Richard was like a brother to him. He made a mistake that killed his pretty much brother, girlfriend, and brothers girlfriend. Have some respect.
saddened

Nashville, TN

#23 Jul 9, 2012
I think that what should be remembered is three young lives were lost in this crash. Someones son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, friend...etc. Please be respectful to these families. These two boys,the one that passed and the one that so far has survived were like brothers. There's no need in snide remarks....these families are going through enough.
pillsberry

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Jul 9, 2012
1 thing in common with allthese kids is they drink like fishdo. hope alcohol wasn involved as it makes it hrder to bear to know that had they stayd somewhere they may still be here. hope this is a wakeup call for everyone who thinks its okay to live a wild life and be out all hours of the night. i know this isnt the time to preach but the story of the 3 could save the lives of many more. blessings in disguise. p.berry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 70
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seniors Citizens 51 min Agnetta folkskog 11
Sandra delp 53 min Agnetta folkskog 94
Black jeep 1 hr Got to know 8
Sapwood Drive 3 hr Hall 15
Store Moving 4 hr Kaymart 1
Jade peak 4 hr Josh 5
Destiny Miller 10 hr At ya back door doe 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance