Hardy, VA

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Finally

Since: Nov 12

Marion, VA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
John wrote:
Finally
Are you trying to pick a fight with him?
Funny

Moneta, VA

#3 Nov 19, 2012
I think John is obsessed with Harley. He lets him get under his skin too much. John whatever happened to sticks and stones?? You are amusing though.
Funny

Moneta, VA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
You see it all the time. Serious discussions on topix ends up with name calling. That's usually when you know someone is feeling defeated.
John

Hardy, VA

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Funny wrote:
You see it all the time. Serious discussions on topix ends up with name calling. That's usually when you know someone is feeling defeated.
Harley name calls all the time. He is always getting defeated though. Biggest jerk on topix, by far.
PigNewton

Marion, VA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Maybe he didn't pay his cable bill.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Funny wrote:
Yep you're right. People like John, Adam B......whatever his name is today. They always want to start shit and I've been guilty of letting this piece of crap lead me int arguing with him. From now on I will not respond to anyone with a Charlottesville ISP. If you don't have the balls to sign up on Topix and not flit around changeiong you screen name...then you're a chicken shit ass hole.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2012
That's what I said!
John

Hardy, VA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> Yep you're right. People like John, Adam B......whatever his name is today. They always want to start shit and I've been guilty of letting this piece of crap lead me int arguing with him. From now on I will not respond to anyone with a Charlottesville ISP. If you don't have the balls to sign up on Topix and not flit around changeiong you screen name...then you're a chicken shit ass hole.
You just responded. I have made you angry because I am clearly smarter than you. Your gramer is horrible and you believe it's great. I have no idea who this Adam guy is but I am sure he has pissed you off also. Did you ever think that there may be more than one person with a Charlottesville IP address? By the way what's int mean? Did you mean into? You are truly ignorant.
Justnuthergeezer

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Welcome back Harley. I figured you were just in detox for a few days.
John

Hardy, VA

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Justnuthergeezer wrote:
I'm glad he's finally embarsed enough by his,"not so perfect gramer" to quit posting so much. I'm going to keep correcting him until he quits topix compleatly. People like him should drop off the face of the earth.
Marion

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad he's finally embarsed enough by his,"not so perfect gramer" to quit posting so much. I'm going to keep correcting him until he quits topix compleatly. People like him should drop off the face of the earth.
completely
John

Hardy, VA

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Marion wrote:
<quoted text>
completely
my mistake. Lol, but I never claimed to be a perfect speller or have perfect grammar like Harley. He needs to recognize he's not so perfect, but he is too much of an arrogant a hole to realize it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Thought he moved to Canada.
granni

Chilhowie, VA

#16 Nov 20, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text> You just responded. I have made you angry because I am clearly smarter than you. Your gramer is horrible and you believe it's great. I have no idea who this Adam guy is but I am sure he has pissed you off also. Did you ever think that there may be more than one person with a Charlottesville IP address? By the way what's int mean? Did you mean into? You are truly ignorant.
you can't even spell grammar! now what does that make you? eating crow, yet?
granni

Chilhowie, VA

#17 Nov 20, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad he's finally embarsed enough by his,"not so perfect gramer" to quit posting so much. I'm going to keep correcting him until he quits topix compleatly. People like him should drop off the face of the earth.
can't wait until you disappear!!!!!
John

Hardy, VA

#18 Nov 20, 2012
granni wrote:
<quoted text> you can't even spell grammar! now what does that make you? eating crow, yet?
sorry to disappoint you but I actually can spell. Auto correct just takes over on my I pad and I never know what it's going to come up with. I do need to proof read though. Nice try Harley.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#19 Nov 20, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text> sorry to disappoint you but I actually can spell. Auto correct just takes over on my I pad and I never know what it's going to come up with. I do need to proof read though. Nice try Harley.
I Have The Same Problem....My Auto Correct Takes Over My Spelling....Except My Auto Correct Is as Dumb as I am!!!....And When I Make an Attempt To Correct My Auto Correct???...It Get's Mad and Starts Calling Me Names....I Guess It Feels Defeated....I have To Turn The Damn Thing Off....

Location hidden

#20 Nov 20, 2012
trille blanc wrote:
Thought he moved to Canada.
Thought maybe you'd moved to Hell. Since you promote the Devil in Washington so well.

Location hidden

#21 Nov 20, 2012
Justnuthergeezer wrote:
No I was taking time off to finish up my PHD in identifying dumb asses. Now that I have it, I'll point directly at YOU. "Justnutherdumbass".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South View apartments Sharon Caudill Wed frost 11
Alisha Thomas snitch/thief Wed put down the pipe 7
Chilhowie Pizza Breakfast (Jun '14) Wed Just me 7
Kayla fleenor Wed Just wondering 12
black n white relationships (Sep '13) Tue Out 49
dennis turley? Tue Out 2
DParks Tue wonderingmind 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages