Which one?
looks like a duck

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Now I aint sayin she a gold digga
Hound

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2013
This one is a male and he's queer. Suppose to be a hairdresser at some shop in Marion.
Scum of the Earth

Max Meadows, VA

#5 Mar 29, 2013
You all better watch your mouth, because according to Obama, Queeers rule the earth.
looks like a duck

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Mar 30, 2013
it may appear to be a boy..but i do believe he is the female of the pair
Hound

Knoxville, TN

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Got cha. I know what you mean now. From what I hear heshe gets what heshe wants and moves on to greener ground.
Chris ashby

Marion, VA

#9 Mar 31, 2013
I live at 466 wassona drive, if ya got problems stop by..... I'm sure we can resolve it. And don't post unless you can put your name out there, or are you scared!?
Chris ashby

Marion, VA

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Not a gold digger, just better off than you are and have more going in my life.... I'm happy with me sorry that your insecure and weak.... Which is obviously why you have to discretely post gossip on here....so when you get finished hating maybe you can do something with your life rather than look so pathetic on topics posting about me and making it look like your super obsessed with my life :-) thanks for being one of my biggest fans it's greatly appreciated
looks like a duck

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Since you're so open maybe you can scan in your tax returns for the past few years so that everyone can see how much money you have going out vs. coming in. Everyone knows how you get the things you have. We work and pay for what we want and need (the good old fashion way, I might add, a job that taxes taxes out of your check). Common sense tells you a hairdresser in the town of marion can't afford the lifestyle you live. You can do what you want and I'm happy you have a nice home with ADT and a nice car to drive erratically in you're right, a lot of people won't ever have what you have. But let's be honest here and not pretend like you've worked your ass off in a job to get the lifestyle you have!
Chris ashby

Marion, VA

#12 Mar 31, 2013
This is hilarious, thank you for being so observant......honestly. Get off the computer and hop on your treadmill cuz McDonald's is tired of seeing u in the drive thru
Chris ashby

Marion, VA

#13 Mar 31, 2013
As I said before ..... You have my address if there's a problem lets fix it.... Stop hating or is that a feat you can't overcome
looks like a duck

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Not hating, just being "observant" If you can live with the fact that you are not responsible for anything you have in life then so can everyone else. No skin off my back. Hope your mom is proud. I think it takes a smart person to be able to live a nice life and not contribute towards it much. You should have got away from here with that type of talent.
Chris ashby

Knoxville, TN

#15 Mar 31, 2013
I'm extremely happy, I've contributed greatly to what I have.... I've worked my ass off painting and putting my sweat and elbow grease into making my home what it is.... Get out of my business and yes my mothers very proud of me and I think ur just a hater honestly and furthermore a coward because you don't even have the balls to post your name..... So get your own life and quit worrying about mine.... Ya look so pathetic.... And I can't post on here anymore under the advice of the police because they're tracing IP ADDRESSES as we speak so I can charge the responsible party for slander.
looks like a duck

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Well when you prove that anything said is false then I guess they can do something about it. Slander is saying false statements that ruins your good character. Everything I've said is common knowledge to all of your "friends" and anyone you've ever let in your home. DUH
Chris ashby

Knoxville, TN

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Please live your life and enjoy it. I don't even know who you are or what your issues with me are. I'm not bothering anyone and it seems vicious to attack people on this site... Like what was the point in all of this, what was gained, and what made it so important that it had to be discussed on here. I think there's a deep issue at hand and Its with you not me. You have a lot of concern for what I'm doing and all aspects of my life. If this is that important to you, then my deepest regrets on being so low this is the highlight of your day. I wish nothing but the best for you and hope in the future you have a more fulfilling life.
Sweety

Knoxville, TN

#18 Mar 31, 2013
looks like a duck wrote:
Well when you prove that anything said is false then I guess they can do something about it. Slander is saying false statements that ruins your good character. Everything I've said is common knowledge to all of your "friends" and anyone you've ever let in your home. DUH
Shooo.... You peed off the little lady didn't you.
Chris ashby

Marion, VA

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Sweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooo.... You peed off the little lady didn't you.
This sites trash, and so are the people who post on here ..... Get you a pack of pampers to put over your head, to catch all the shit that comes out ya mouth.
Sweety

Knoxville, TN

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Pot calling the kettle black. Back at you. You are a laugh.
Chris ashby

Marion, VA

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Sweety wrote:
Pot calling the kettle black. Back at you. You are a laugh.
I'm far from trash, and I've never felt the need to post about anyone on this immature, low life site. Say what you may, because tomorrow I will wake up and live my life and be happy, regardless of anything. And you will still be broken inside, and so self made miserable that you'll continue to search for ways to hurt people. Say what you want about me it's of no meaning. It's not like anyone that I would wanna associate with would even visit this site. I prefer people with a prerogative and goals for their life. So no one, not anyone... Is gonna ruin my day....so talk talk talk...... And be sure to mention what a fabulous hair dresser I am....:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best chest in Marion... 36 min NosyFocker 14
Matt's Tech Shop 10 hr Whocares 4
Bojangles 10 hr Foodhog 5
Kelly Gilley Snitch 12 hr Ex Meth head 5
Thieves 15 hr Barbara M 214
milfs (Aug '16) 17 hr D All of the above 33
Auto Parts Hottie (Apr '13) 17 hr Miss Blue Eyes 17

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance