United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

If you folks don't know that Roy Evans is a crook, than you're living in a bubble. Roy Evans is having an affair with assistant, Amy Anders. This is well documented. He abuses his power and needs to be removed from office.
Titstothewind

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
If you folks don't know that Roy Evans is a crook, than you're living in a bubble. Roy Evans is having an affair with assistant, Amy Anders. This is well documented. He abuses his power and needs to be removed from office.
he is divorced because of it and can have an affair with whomever he wants.

p.s. most lawyers are crooks.
Nott

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Reality wrote:
LOL that is hilarious . Roy has been divorced for several months now & Amy has nothing to do with it. Sounds like you or a family member lost a case against him. Or maybe he turned you down in his new single life?? Grow up!
Not So Fast

Glade Spring, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Doesn't look like they are divorced yet from looking at the case online.
http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/Cas...
hatesbackstabber s

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

There is no justice system anymore. The majority of votes went to a man that everyone knows is incompetent. He was elected because he was a democrat, and that's the truth. Obama was elected for the same reason. The majority of the people voted for Romney, and now our country is going down the tubes. It will not surprise me if the American people end up rebelling against all this corrupt government.
zzz

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Roy Evans is doing his job, saving the county and the state thousands of dollars. Without him making pleas, our county would be in even more poverty. Mandatory minimums for nonviolent drug offenders ruin families and our county. Do you really think that throwing people away at the fastest rate possible would help anything? Criminals can learn their lesson by being away from their families for months. It doesn't take years. And the people it does take years will never learn, and will keep going back anyways.
hatesbackstabber s

Vinton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Nott wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that is hilarious . Roy has been divorced for several months now & Amy has nothing to do with it. Sounds like you or a family member lost a case against him. Or maybe he turned you down in his new single life?? Grow up!
No, didn't lose a case, but definitely was not turned down. Believe me, there
isn't enough alcohol in Virginia that would make me drunk enough to go out with Evans. Yuk!
Public Defender

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I support Roy Evans! He has done his job better than most. He's one of the reasons Virginia is prosperous. Every sentence is money that could put your child through college.
right

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nott wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I know for a fact he has been separated since June 2011, and Amy has absolutely nothing to do with it.
right

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Reality wrote:
I would like to know how his "affair" is well documented. I would also like to know how he is abusing his power. I don't know if he is dating Amy or not, but even if he was, he is legally separated, so the only one doing the cheating would be Amy and not him. Show me your documentation
Ska4ever

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Amy is a good person. Don't make this garbage up. Gossip is a sin.
hatesbackstabber s

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Public Defender wrote:
I support Roy Evans! He has done his job better than most. He's one of the reasons Virginia is prosperous. Every sentence is money that could put your child through college.
Ok, I suppose you voted for Obama too.
Come on

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

hatesbackstabbers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I suppose you voted for Obama too.
I'm an avid Evans supporter & I DID NOT vote for Obama. Don't lump everyone together as democrats. Some Of us vote for who's best for the job not by party....
Public Defender

Earlysville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Come on wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an avid Evans supporter & I DID NOT vote for Obama. Don't lump everyone together as democrats. Some Of us vote for who's best for the job not by party....
Actually, I voted for Romney. But there's more than taxing ppl to save money. Do your research and see why Smyth County hasn't completely collapsed. You must be one of those throw everybody in jail people, until it involves you, or one of your family. People can learn from their mistakes w/o tons of jail times.
Come on

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Public Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I voted for Romney. But there's more than taxing ppl to save money. Do your research and see why Smyth County hasn't completely collapsed. You must be one of those throw everybody in jail people, until it involves you, or one of your family. People can learn from their mistakes w/o tons of jail times.
Actually I use to work for the court system & I've had several family members in jail. Don't make accusations before knowing facts.
wildroot

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I have known Roy for almost 40 years. I am not a family member. I have had no connection to his career or political life. Roy is a fair, honest and dedicated individual and I am very qualified to make that statement.
The fact that you think he voted for Obama or Romney doesn't make a rat's ass worth of difference in the type of person you think he is.
When you are a prosecutor I am sure there are many people with an ax to grind. It is the nature of the job. Sometimes being a decent human being and doing the right thing is more important than any political affiliation. I would trust Roy to do the right thing without hesitation because I have seen him do it time and time again.
lazy larry

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

lets see what he will do with the 4 he has coming up for murder in the mornin
hatesbackstabber s

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

wildroot wrote:
I have known Roy for almost 40 years. I am not a family member. I have had no connection to his career or political life. Roy is a fair, honest and dedicated individual and I am very qualified to make that statement.
The fact that you think he voted for Obama or Romney doesn't make a rat's ass worth of difference in the type of person you think he is.
When you are a prosecutor I am sure there are many people with an ax to grind. It is the nature of the job. Sometimes being a decent human being and doing the right thing is more important than any political affiliation. I would trust Roy to do the right thing without hesitation because I have seen him do it time and time again.
I hope you will not be disappointed because I can tell you honestly that he is a devious, conniving, sneak. Hope you don't have to find out the hard way like I did. He will do anything to get ahead, even if it means destroying people. Karma can be a real bitch.
Come on

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

hatesbackstabbers wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you will not be disappointed because I can tell you honestly that he is a devious, conniving, sneak. Hope you don't have to find out the hard way like I did. He will do anything to get ahead, even if it means destroying people. Karma can be a real bitch.
Ex-coworker,ex-client or soon to be ex-wife???
wildroot

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

I have known him most all of my life. How long have you known him hatebackstabber? I doubt you are more qualified than myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marion Discussions

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The hair school place.. (Dec '13) 6 hr julie 23
LGBTQ Community Center 8 hr Hate idiots 35
Chilhowie Murder 8 hr Tony 10
justin Perkins 11 hr hmmm 1
Back of the Dragon 13 hr Lunch Bucket 6
Good Luck to Lady Riders 19 hr Melony 4
Wilson Roy Hamm (Willie Hamm) Wed Curious 4
Red jeep BAD wreck, is she ok? Wed Hey 5
•••