Does anyone know anything about TJP f...
the girlfriend

Coeburn, VA

#42 Mar 5, 2012
Thank you Tonya Im thinkin you are the only Tonya Tj and I both know realy well so i know you know we have had our ups and downs and we are still together that is because we are trying to hold onto what so many people throw away just because they expect it all to be perfect all the time.
the other one

United States

#43 May 5, 2012
I know a lot about TJ he is a great person I don't know what id do without him . She doesn't listen to what he wants or shed leave him alone , so what she doesn't know is that he is being took care of.
Question

Burlington, VT

#44 May 5, 2012
Looks like all the "bad guys" were right. Im sure the above poster aint the only one he is fishing for. He may not mean to be that way, but obviously he cant be with just one. Maybe the girlfriend is ok with it. Maybe she is making more of the relationship than he does, and maybe she is competing with a past he cant let go of. Who knows. All i know for sure is that unless she is "ok" with being one of many, she ought to hit the ground running as far away from him as she can. Just my thoughts on it. I dont know em personally, but you do hear a good deal from those that do.
Question

Burlington, VT

#45 May 5, 2012
Ah but I do have a question. Why if you know he is with someone else, do you want to "take care of him". If he really wants you, he will leave her alone. If he does not want to be with her, he does not have to answer the phone,call her, go see her, let her come over, go out with her etc. If he reads this I hope he takes some advise from an old fart. Dont string out all these girls. They wont take it forever, and then you will be alone. Grab the one you want most and hang on. Let the others go, its better to hurt them now than later. Trust me on this. It wont end well for you. They can and will move on, but you will be stuck with this rep.
what

Charlottesville, VA

#46 May 5, 2012
1uncchic wrote:
It's time for me to voice my opinion about TJ.Yes TJ has made his mistakes in the past but who hasnt.TJ is a wonderful person.I myself would know.Im one of his ex Ive been there through the good and the bad.Yes at one time he could of been in a circus and that was around the time that we was together.My girls love their TEEGEE.So before you start asking people about him.Get to know him first.He has a very big heart.I had it for 18 months.I LOVE YOU TJ
You're nuts!
the other one

United States

#47 May 6, 2012
I never said it was like that I listen to him I comfort him when he needs it there is a lot of history good and bad between us. People don't know what he ggoes through when he does try to talk to her so its not like u think.
See

Patrick Springs, VA

#48 May 6, 2012
Oh well I guess that makes more sense than what question was referring to, but why don't he just get rid of her, end the relationship? That would make more sense.
the other one

United States

#49 May 6, 2012
He has tried things are said that he can't handle
See

Patrick Springs, VA

#50 May 7, 2012
Maybe I am just dense here, but if you dont want to be with somebody all you gotta do is not be with them. cant nobody force you to stay where you dont wanna be. Like the other poster said why keep being with her. tell her its done and stop talkin to her. The end. It would be better than bein with her and tellin everyone else you dont wanna be.
FRIKKIN FRAK

Madison, TN

#51 May 7, 2012
This is too funny. He said she said BS. I think maybe there may be more to the story. Id like to mention if TJ is so upset why come on here and read it. Frankly I could care less. Many come many go maybe this one is the one n they will happily ever after. If that what they both want so be it. If so Id suggest he stop going to other women to get pity and sympathy about his girlfriend. From the post that the other one posted from Nashville looks like hes looking for a good petting. HMMMM...does make you wonder what goes one when the girlfriend isnt around. The last post from See....You make so much sense. For some I think they just like playing around.
the girlfriend

Coeburn, VA

#52 May 7, 2012
Its funny he has asked me to move back in with him and has been staying with me for two weeks now maybe if your giving him so much comfort and advice you should add that when i try to walk away he lets me you think you know so much well guess what he says about it? someone trying to start shit. You dont know everything you think you know maybe you should try getting both sides of the story.
the girlfriend

Coeburn, VA

#53 May 7, 2012
the other one wrote:
I know a lot about TJ he is a great person I don't know what id do without him . She doesn't listen to what he wants or shed leave him alone , so what she doesn't know is that he is being took care of.
he has had plenty of chances to go i dont force him to tell me he loves me and if your taking so much care of him why am i the one making sure he has a way to work and a place to stay? If you were so much to him it would be you hes with every day.
the girlfriend

Coeburn, VA

#54 May 7, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>You're nuts!
especially seeing that she has a bf she gushes about being the best man in the world
tjp from trw

Coeburn, VA

#55 May 7, 2012
all this is is someone starting stupid shit and causing drama i dont talk to anyone hardly and especially not about us i dont know what people get off on this or what but stir the shit pot somewhere else.... as for whoever the other one is or whatever this is stupid if we are so close and all then why dont i have a clue on who you are? hmmm maybe you are a shit starter why dont ya stop and go live your life in nashville or where ever you are
the girlfriend

Coeburn, VA

#56 May 7, 2012
None knows me all that personally and none knows the whole story that has played out between me and TJ for over two years now and if we let shit like this get between us we would have bee apart a long time ago. If you do know something legit that is different but it is clearly BS or you would have the common decency to go to someones face if you think they are doing your "close friend" so wrong. We have split before and i wouldnt talk to him for weeks. If he wants to go none is stopping him. I love TJ with all my heart and other than my children he means more to me than anything. I love him enough to respect the fact that if he is happier without me i wont try to stop him, you can believe what you want about me but people who really do know me and what im about know the truth. I dont care what someone i dont even know thinks about me, I care about what he tells me and that we have each other maybe next time he leaves you should let him know he dosent have to come back if thats not what makes him happy. But he wont go anywhere because HE says he is where he wants to be. He is with me pretty much all the time we work the same shift n when we arent at work he is with me and that is by choice not by force i dont carry a weapon and hes a big boy. so please so start shit somewhere else.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#57 May 7, 2012
Nobody gives a damn!!!!! Why don't all you bubble gum assholes get on Facebook and give the real world a break???? Go wear your stupid fingers out texting this stupid shit on that stupid damn MOBILE DEVISE and let sane people get on with a life that at least makes sense! You little dumb asses will never have a pot to piss in as long as this is the most important thing in your worthless little lives. Get with the DAMN PROGRAM!
lmfao

Coeburn, VA

#58 May 7, 2012
your the one reading and posting on all the topix dumbass you dont have to read em if you dont like what they are talking about move on in case you havent noticed your little posts and games arent any better. you have your two cents on every topic so you must think its awful important.as long as you continue to live on topix and play with your other harley t ford we will continue to post what we want when we want regardless what you and your little buddy want. There is your attention hope you feel a little better now.
See

Patrick Springs, VA

#60 May 8, 2012
I hope the girlfriend is correct in her assumptions about this guy- for her sake. I hate to say it but chances are there is some truth in all that is written, good and bad. I just hope the girlfriend does not get hurt by the bad.
girfriend

Coeburn, VA

#61 May 8, 2012
i may have suspicions and doubt him because of his past if it weerent for the fact that he is with me almost 100% of the time and by choice not by force, if anyone hd any proof then i could understand but they want to come on here and bs so whatever we are happy and aparently it kills some people to see others happy.
Rebel

Cameron, MO

#62 Feb 27, 2013
All I know hes a lazy somebody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owner of rufflections 1 hr Mrsgossip25 1
Chasity McGlocklin Kirk 17 hr Lee 17
utility trailer Mon Be Honest 42
ashley Carr ho to sho? Sun C Cameron 11
giirls at hardees Sun hey now 6
Food Stamp Fraud Sun Jamie finley 9
Emily Lauren and David Sun Boobaby 69 4
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE