Does anyone know anything about TJP f...

Does anyone know anything about TJP from TRW?

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Interested in Knowing

Madison, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Was wondering if hes really as sweet as he seems? Can he be trusted?
Angel-Eyes

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2012
Who?
Confused

Kingsport, TN

#4 Feb 9, 2012
Angel-Eyes wrote:
Who?
Your momma :)))))))
Angel-Eyes

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2012
How Old Are You Again??
Confused

Kingsport, TN

#6 Feb 9, 2012
Angel-Eyes wrote:
How Old Are You Again??
Old enough to know that I can't stand a fake like you coming on here and talking so much "BS" about the forum and how people gossip and then you go and post comments on just about every topic there is.
Anyway "just sayin"!
Angel-Eyes

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2012
Good Lord You've Got Issues Honey If You Go Look At All My Posts "Confused" Theres No Post Downing Anybody Or Ranting On How Fake Somebody Is That I Do Not Know Therefor You Are The One Doing So Grow Up And Quit Stalking Me And My Posts Obviously Your Just One Of These Drama Feeders! I Dont Know You Nor Do I Want Too! So Thank You For Commenting On Everything That I Do Not Care About.
Drake P

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2012
Confused as i can see here your this drama starter she apparently was asking a question on this topic and you came in and done this childish come back in middle school "Your mama" Once again people like you need to grow up and i agree with angel-eyes, and ive seen you posted after everything she did lets see ill call you "stalker" leave her alone!
Disgusted

Madison, TN

#9 Feb 9, 2012
If Your talking about TJ be careful there. He does more juggling than a circus performer.
Ha Ha

Bristol, VA

#10 Feb 9, 2012
I don't know about TJP but I know a little about TP and they can get a little shitty
outspoken

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Feb 11, 2012
y dont you ask his girlfriend?
Zergalisk

United States

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Angel-Eyes wrote:
Good Lord You've Got Issues Honey If You Go Look At All My Posts "Confused" Theres No Post Downing Anybody Or Ranting On How Fake Somebody Is That I Do Not Know Therefor You Are The One Doing So Grow Up And Quit Stalking Me And My Posts Obviously Your Just One Of These Drama Feeders! I Dont Know You Nor Do I Want Too! So Thank You For Commenting On Everything That I Do Not Care About.
I know I'm not the only one who refuses to read things that are typed like this. Dumbass kids what with their not knowing how to emphasize correctly.
CottonEye

Burlington, VT

#13 Feb 11, 2012
TJP could be a number of people. The only TJ I know of at trw does have a girlfriend. I dont know him personally, but I know of him through family.
Angel-Eyes

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2012
I did not understand one thing you just said but once again always trying to make a statement thats not worth reading then why did you read it and make a stupid comment, Your not worth even having a conversation with.
i am me

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Feb 11, 2012
Why don't you ask him don't believe what you here like ppl always do
lady with a spider tattoo

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Feb 11, 2012
Yeah he is a sweet guy but he has had his problems people don't understand and don't take the time to get to know him and takes others word as that. He is a good kid just misunderstaood.
Prayers

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Feb 11, 2012
Tj is a wonderful guy like any other person in this world he has hit some bumps in the road.and yes he can be trusted.
tjp from trw

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Feb 11, 2012
You know getting on a forum asking about someone doesn't give insight to who I am if you wanna know about me talk to me pretty dure I got an idea of who a couple of y'all are lady and praayers thank youat least some people gave me the benifit of the doubt who ever started this you see people post I have a girlfriend I'm sure I know who they awe as well but ppl don't know my life if you want to know about me please come find me taok to me and don't believe what you hear . As for the cuirus porformer and hell no comments I am not perfect I have a past as do everyone don't judge my past.
outspoken

Mount Juliet, TN

#19 Feb 12, 2012
yes im sure you know me and it looked to me like you had a girlfriend and you guys were pretty happy sorry i was wrong does she know shes not your girlfriend?
CottonEye

Burlington, VT

#20 Feb 12, 2012
I have to agree with TJP here. If you want to know something for sure, it is better to go to the source. Just because I, or anyone else assumes something based on what others have said, does not mean it is fact. And it is true, everyone has a past, it is what is in the present and the future that should define us.
Anonymous

Abingdon, VA

#21 Feb 12, 2012
It's time for me to voice my opinion about TJ.Yes TJ has made his mistakes in the past but who hasnt.TJ is a wonderful person.I myself would know.Im one of his ex Ive been there through the good and the bad.Yes at one time he could of been in a circus and that was around the time that we was together.My girls love their TEEGEE.So before you start asking people about him.Get to know him first.He has a very big heart.I had it for 18 months.I LOVE YOU TJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Gilley Snitch 1 hr Doom 12
Ali 1 hr SWVA 4
Brandy Bise 1 hr Tim 7
Cali Roach = Desiree Davis 1 hr Cassie 4
Missy O 6 hr meh 2
Katie Delp 10 hr Bam Bam 15
Opal Davis 10 hr A friend 2

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages