Rebel

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I would like to enlighten everyone in Marion on one of "Marion's finest" The almighty Steve Carrico..what a piece of work to call himself a man. He started seeing a dear friend of mine sometime back [who had already been hurt to much to start with] all the while he was keeping his little princess Anita Call up in his Apt swearing she was only a friend. Then when the truth came out he treated the one he was supposed to be with like total shit inviting her to his house then getting her for trespassing...and the list goes on he had her disability taken from her got protective orders because all she wanted was closure and truth about why he gave Anita her # and protected Anita with everything he had. he dragged my friend thru the mudd then run and hide behind the law she moved out of the state and he goes and swears out a warrant for assault when she had been gone for over a month the sick part is my friend had cancer all the while he was playing his sick damn game and she really cared for the piece of trash I hope he spends the rest of his life flushing Anita Calls toilet and grovelling like the puppet he has always been to her

Since: Apr 12

can't help if the truth hurts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Yawn.
long arm

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Harley T Ford- wrote:
Yawn.
Yea you couldnt even feel steve the loser shoes so go back to sleep stupid
Ohmy

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Rivoting story (especially the punctuation and grammar), please continue. Who was making the meth again? Or which one was the snitch? I didn't read all of it.
well

Palmyra, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Well, there are several steve carricos. lol which one and how old is he ?
Rebel

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

If you dont like it dont read it jerks I dont want to see him going on doing this to women like he always has hell he left his wife marriage and home because he was jealous of her cat and that is Steve W Carrico in Marion hes a self righteous bailiff jerk off check out Adult Friend Finder hes all over it and as for you Harley T Ford you seem to be interested in everything on here so why do you wast your time I dont believe anyone cares what you think
Rebel

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

BTW steve is a loser he has no common sense what so ever! he hurt that girl bad he knew how sick she was and used her to make some self loving bitch pay attention to him if buying her new car and paying her bills wasnt enough to get her attention what else is he willing to do? you would be surprised and really laugh if you only knew lmao
Really

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

WOW What a low life loser Steve Carrico is...... But then again I know a few Steve's around that area that I would not waste my pee on.... Some of you all only see the Steve Carrico he wants you to see if you really knew him I'm welling to bet you would second guess your self.All in all I do believe in KARMA and it will come back to bite him in the a$$.....
LMAO

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

well wrote:
Well, there are several steve carricos. lol which one and how old is he ?
male and female
Rebel

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

yeah he can be a male or female for real ask someone who knows.. check out any web sex sites he usually says hes from Tazewell hes a good lier because he lives in his own little world and believes his own lies what a balless wonder to do everything he can to have someone locked up who is sick an still cares for him after all he has done to her and get a fricken warrant for assault when she has been gone from Marion because of his threats to her and her family all because he would refused to give her just what she deserved THE TRUTH about why he played her for some bitch that will never care for him
Rebel

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

yes Its a common thing not a big deal to some but if you knew what a self righteous arrogant piece of work he is you would know what has me upset ppl should know hes a dirty cop he used to buy from Edward Garzon one of his best customers in fact if you know what I mean he drives intoxicated just a damn dirty man in general I hate to see him do this to other women it hurts and it has damaged a person with a heart of gold and damaged her bad and he laughs to everyone about it if nothing else he should be exposed
Really

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Just the TRUE facts are STATED here.AND I really see nothing wrong with the TRUTH.Some people need to stop hiding behind it.
Rebel

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

long arm wrote:
<quoted text> Yea you couldnt even feel steve the loser shoes so go back to sleep stupid
well hello Steve long arm of the law huh well thats all you have thats long half the county knows that
annonymous

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

I know Anita Call and I wish she would let me be her puppet... Sounds like jealousy to me.....
life

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I think i know the Steve you are talking about, and he isn't anything like the man he is being portrayed to be....He is an outstanding guy. He is honest and treats everyone he meets, especially the women in his life, with the utmost respect.
quite but observant

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

annonymous wrote:
I know Anita Call and I wish she would let me be her puppet... Sounds like jealousy to me.....
what the hell is there to be jealous of shes so in love with herself its sickening and has absolutely no personality her and steve split because of the arguments about whose shit stank neither of them would have it that it was themselves
quite but observant

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

hes a good fake "Life" make a ripple in his pond and see what a low life dirty piece of human clay he really is there is absolutely NOTHING that he wont do to hide what he really is and he is a dangerous sociopath
its me

Marion, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

if you look at where the post are from all the negative comments are from MO i think somebody is jealous. Steve is a great guy
Doug is NASTY

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

wow steve is lucky that so many are willing to state what a great guy he is
ABUSE ppl cant imagine

Barboursville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

its me wrote:
if you look at where the post are from all the negative comments are from MO i think somebody is jealous. Steve is a great guy
Rebel wrote:
BTW steve is a loser he has no common sense what so ever! he hurt that girl bad he knew how sick she was and used her to make some self loving bitch pay attention to him if buying her new car and paying her bills wasnt enough to get her attention what else is he willing to do? you would be surprised and really laugh if you only knew lmao
-*** Other people will never understand until they go through it! I never dreamed I would ever let a man hurt me in any way but things like sickness hits us and I have seen that men along with other people that you thought was your friend do KICK YOU WHILE YOUR DOWN! This story I read sounds exactly like another abusing sob. that done the same thing and many other HORRIBLE,HEARTLESS,SICK IN THE HEAD,and JUST EVIL things to me while I was so terrible sick and depressed. People it is so true the man that abused me NO ONE WOULD EVER IMAGINE HIM OF ALL PEOPLE DOING SUCH A THING!(including myself) So when you try to get help and reach out to someone that you think will help you and they act as if you have lost your mind! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS A lot of you could not deal with it. TRUTH HURTS. I thank GOD that HE knows the truth and my heart! GOD gives us hope,peace and the list is endless! PLEASE PRAY FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING ABUSED, THE PEOPLE THAT ARE OUT OF IT NOW AND TRYING TO HEAL BECAUSE IT IS NOT EASY. If you can help someone please help them! again please pray. I know I would truly appreciate prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe 2,544
guy in black dodge 5 hr yourwrong 5
Teachers'Salaries 8 hr Ludwig 47
I like Verizon (Dec '13) 10 hr Ken 13
Marion Job Corps? 13 hr Concerned 1
Any of you ladies know of a man with a big well... 15 hr Ludwig 7
list of known wife beaters (Apr '13) 16 hr flea girl 17
•••
•••