We need more than the Human Society

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Animals being Abused

Bethesda, MD

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Animals are being serioulsy abused while they are at the shelter !!
Smyth County Animal Control has hired another MOTLEY CREW. Two or Three of the employees are well known for abusing their own animals!!! Imagne what an employee thats well known for abusing their own animals over the years and NOW she is taking care of peoples precious babys and if she has a Jealously problem she takes it out on your animal, this is a real situation !!
STATE POLICE INTERNAL AFFAIRS needs to look into this immediately and immediately press charges and get the FAKE animal LOVERS the HELL OUT OF THE SHELTER !!!That one DYKE BITCH has been FIRED from every position she has ever briefely had !!! When you are marked as on who ABUSES INOCENT ANIMALS , you get black balled just like a SEX OFFENDER !!!!!
Smyth County Animal Shelt

Bethesda, MD

#2 Aug 21, 2013
FIRE THE ANIMAL ABUSERS you know who they are !! Lets give polygraphs see who will go voluntary ...
:/

Knoxville, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2013
I can't stand a damn animal abuser. I have 2 fur kids of my own& that's one thing I will not tolerate. But, you know how the government is.. unless it's a human life, they turn their cheek to it.:/
why

Maryville, TN

#4 Aug 21, 2013
fur kids???? what a fool you must be!!!!!
Yup

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 21, 2013
....and it's spelled Humane. I understand that it's probably a typo, but just in case, you want to write a letter to someone about this, this would be how you should spell it, just in case.

...and your letter was very inflammatory. Seriously,if you want action taken, that is not the way to do it, even if you do make a good point.

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 21, 2013
Yes, fur kids. They're animals you see as family, not as a pet or just a lawn orpiment

Knoxville, TN

#7 Aug 21, 2013
Ordainment.
wth

Knoxville, TN

#8 Aug 21, 2013
[QUOTE who=":/ "]Ordainment.[/QUOTE]
U mean lawn ornament ! Some people are just to ignorant to see pets as family I myself have 3 fur babies and I would take on any mother f%$ker over them!! I suppose that these people who thinks you are a fool are more than likely very heartless individuals who are probably abusing their own animals.
Harley T Ford-

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 21, 2013
why wrote:
A Hell of a lot better than human, hairless, stupid, ungrateful, belligerent, costly, kids......don't you think??????????
wth

Knoxville, TN

#11 Aug 21, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> A Hell of a lot better than human, hairless, stupid, ungrateful, belligerent, costly, kids......don't you think??????????
ha I totally agree!
Harley T Ford-

Location hidden

#12 Aug 21, 2013
wth wrote:
<quoted text> ha I totally agree!
I'm really not blaming the kids..........It's their stupid ass parents that make them what they are. But an animal will always be your friend..........no matter what an ass you make of yourself.
Billy Bob

Rustburg, VA

#13 Aug 22, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> I'm really not blaming the kids..........It's their stupid ass parents that make them what they are. But an animal will always be your friend..........no matter what an ass you make of yourself.
Hadley did your dog run away too?
Harley T Ford-

Location hidden

#14 Aug 22, 2013
A remark from one of those stupid ass parents.

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
A remark from one of those stupid ass parents.
yeah, this country is doomed. dumb ass's reunite!
ANIMAL LUVER

Gladys, VA

#16 Aug 23, 2013
why wrote:
Who doesn't have a furry friend?, kid, baby, or what ever they want to call them! They are many peoples best friend! And you want to be the dumb ass that calls about everyone in USA a "fool"
ANIMAL LUVER

Gladys, VA

#17 Aug 23, 2013
wth wrote:
<quoted text>
U mean lawn ornament ! Some people are just to ignorant to see pets as family I myself have 3 fur babies and I would take on any mother f%$ker over them!! I suppose that these people who thinks you are a fool are more than likely very heartless individuals who are probably abusing their own animals.
I know exactly who it is and they are PROUD ABUSERS! and MOLESTERS! That WILL BURN IN HELL!
ANIMAL LUVER

Gladys, VA

#18 Aug 23, 2013
Harley T Ford- wrote:
<quoted text> I'm really not blaming the kids..........It's their stupid ass parents that make them what they are. But an animal will always be your friend..........no matter what an ass you make of yourself.
I couldn't AGREE MORE!
ANIMAL LUVER

Gladys, VA

#19 Aug 23, 2013
why wrote:
You are the ABUSER and MOLESTER!!! YOU FOOL WILL BURN IN HELL!!!!! keep putting hot coals on your own foolish head!!!
ANIMAL LUVER

Gladys, VA

#20 Aug 23, 2013
wth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Exactly True! And not only the poor animals, they are THE HEARTLESS, ABUSING, MOLESTING MONSTER!!! THEY WILL BURN IN HELL!!!
Who is it

Knoxville, TN

#21 Aug 23, 2013
We need to get something done, but we can't call and say that we need to get that Dyke Bitch fired. THAT'S what I was trying to say earlier. You can't write a letter using the language you used. So who was it and we will can to work. Do you have PROOF that she abused animals? You will need that. What is your proof, other than hearsay. Was she investigated?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sue Akers 1 hr Chase 8
Bryan Scott 4 hr thisisme 7
Which Whitt was busted for prostitution in fall... 6 hr Butterbean 14
emily joseph 8 hr wondering 4
Shannon Russel breedlove 16 hr Hardman66 4
Trump 21 hr Whipporsnapper 28
Children posting 22 hr Bill 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance